Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your getting banned for admitting to using it since your lazy and dont care about the set rules, not for ...
Page: 8

Uzu

Your getting banned for admitting to using it since your lazy and dont care about the set rules, not for testing if it worked or not.[/b]
    uhhh ok sir!
    so what's ur msn? again u're just talking bullshit, such a dramaqueen just shut up if you're wrong nobody's perfect especially such a person as you are...

i dun see in the ko4life rules that the forum moderators are doing gm job btw, rofl
    u cannot ban anyone u would like to have banned just because he prooves that you are wrong kid

and to those set rules, there's no thing like 'testing if it works' dont make me laugh... One time used is enough to ban for 999 days

uhhh ok sir!
    so what's ur msn? again u're just talking bullshit, such a dramaqueen just shut up if you're wrong nobody's perfect especially such a person as you are...[/b]
    Did lil Uzumaki Naruto lose his temper? Ill better leave you alone, or else the kagebunshins will get me!

Cadence96

If the producer is destroying the class of a rogue by adding a cooldown to a working minor heal[/b]
    How does this cooldown destroy the assassin class?

Uzu

Did lil Uzumaki Naruto lose his temper? Ill better leave you alone, or else the kagebunshins will get me![/b]
    hahahahaha lol^^ see, that guy can't give his MSN because there never was a conversation between him and me! Pwned over and over again xD and to those set rules, there's no thing like 'testing if it works' dont make me laugh... One time used is enough to ban for 999 days

there never was a conversation between him and me![/b]
    If im not on your MSN list, how did you send me it then?

and you even didn't reply because u were offline.[/b]
    You got OWNT.

Uzu

If im not on your MSN list, how did you send me it then?[/b]
    because I don't write every msn addy I got into my diary, I won't try to find u inbetween of 400 other people ^_^ so go ahead and tell me

because I don't write every msn addy I got into my diary, I won't try to find u inbetween of 400 other people ^_^ so go ahead and tell me[/b]
    Oh you got 400 people you met over the internet in your MSN, you seem so cool mr Uzumaki Naruto.

[email protected]

BTW enjoy your ban since i reported you for admitting to cheating and putting false quotes in your signature, i never said what you have in your signature. I also took a screenshot of it so no point going editing it, youll still get whats coming to you.

Uzu

Oh you got 400 people you met over the internet in your MSN, you seem so cool mr Uzumaki Naruto.

[email protected]

BTW enjoy your ban since i reported you for admitting to cheating and putting false quotes in your signature, i never said what you have in your signature. I also took a screenshot of it so no point going editing it, youll still get whats coming to you.[/b]
    Yeah, you got OWNT. Since like i said the tbl that Uzu sent me didnt remove the cooldown.
    Its possible they patched it later on since Uzu did say he tested it when they brought the patch and hasnt tested it afterwards. And i didnt play back then.[/b]
    I have MSN logs of it.[/b]

Lol. You are just a kid who can't agree with that he's wrong, that's all.
    FACT: Removing cooldown works
    FACT2: Mentally changed retard, turned this whole topic into a flaming topic just beause of your mental problems. Grats, you've just gained another user on your ignored list
    I'm out for good, and I doubt you will get me banned for anything^^

There is a piece of the conversation missing, thats the part when i was appearing offline. Remember that?

You lie, you admit to cheating, you call others retard.

All the harassing you do, wasnt for those damn kagebunshins you would of gotten away with it, kid!

Uzu

There is a piece of the conversation missing, thats the part when i was appearing offline. Remember that? [/b]
    there's nothing missing. the part when u were offline are the first 3 things i said. u said that you're going to be on in 4 hours, i saw it and sent the link, when i was offline u wrote the last sentence. you got your evidence there liar.
    You lie, you admit to cheating, you call others retard.

All the harassing you do, wasnt for those damn kagebunshins you would of gotten away with it, kid![/b]
    I didn't lie in any case, it's obvious who's the liar.
    I don't call others retard, I just call one person retarded and that's how you're representing yourself, nothing more... I don't do any harassing, this is a problem between you and drunken, i just won't back up your lies bb^^

there's nothing missing. the part when u were offline are the first 3 things i said. u said that you're going to be on in 4 hours, i saw it and sent the link, when i was offline u wrote the last sentence. you got your evidence there liar.[/b]
    You edited the conversation and you failed miserably, take a look at that rapidshare link, it doesnt work.

Now ive proven that you:

1. Lie.

2. Cheat.

3. Edit images.

4. Harass people.

I'm out for good[/b]
    You Sure Are. I wont post anything more in this topic, the Admins in ko4life can take over it, i rest my case.

Uzu

You edited the conversation and you failed miserably, take a look at that rapidshare link, it doesnt work.

Now ive proven that you:

1. Lie.

2. Cheat.

3. Edit images.

4. Harass people.
    You Sure Are.[/b]
    show off your convo? rofl.

Now ive proven that you:

1. Lie.

2. Cheat.

3. Edit images.

4. Harass people.
    You Sure Are. I wont post anything more in this topic, the Admins in ko4life can take over it, i rest my case.[/b]
    http://rapidshare.com/files/182865827/kill...878366.xml.html

here, orginal file, cannot be edited sherlock. if you're going to lie build up a full story and not chitchat.
    replied 3 1/2 hours after, there's nothing edited

Oh noes! He has notepad!!!!!111

Google disagrees.

"To open an XML file in the XML editor, right-click it in the Navigator view and click Open With > XML Editor. "

Uzu

Oh noes! He has notepad!!!!!111[/b]
    kagebunshin ownage.

Oh noes! He has notepad!!!!!111

Google disagrees.
    "To open an XML file in the XML editor, right-click it in the Navigator view and click Open With > XML Editor. "[/b]
    okay, post your conversation then

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

whats the deal? he said he tested it so he used also a illegal cheat

meep is just a ignorant loser I don't think that he have ingame any friends maybe when they are retarded same like him

ko4life is not k2 they don't care if anybody using tbl , just offering cheat links over ko4life are illegal

what u both talked in msn don't care anybody ! meep asked for it and uzu gaved that was the deal

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast