Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true?

This is a discussion on Minnor Heal coming back?.. is it true? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The longer I look at this topic, the more it seems MeeP just doesn't want to admit he was wrong. ...
Page: 9

The longer I look at this topic, the more it seems MeeP just doesn't want to admit he was wrong.

Who cares if you were wrong. Just drop it. No one wants to hear both of your personal fights. This topic isn't about that.

The longer I look at this topic, the more it seems MeeP just doesn't want to admit he was wrong.

Who cares if you were wrong. Just drop it. No one wants to hear both of your personal fights. This topic isn't about that.[/b]
    Why on earth should i say im wrong if i was right? The tbl edit never removed the cooldown.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

[/b]
    I really dont see why you should post a picture of Uzu here, we are having a discussion about minor heal, not how someone looks like in real life. Remove it please.

Uzu

I really dont see why you should post a picture of Uzu here, we are having a discussion about minor heal, not how someone looks like in real life. Remove it please.[/b]
    :P grow up

I really dont see why you should post a picture of Uzu here, we are having a discussion about minor heal, not how someone looks like in real life. Remove it please.[/b]
    actually it looks more like u =)

/fail lol :lol:

:P grow up[/b]
    Gratz on 666 posts! :P

Gollum you wont BELIEVE what happened at this party last friday! There was this girl who came to me and asked if im Gollum from ko4life and she was going to hit me in the balls but i managed to run away and call the cops, later it turned out that it was your girlfriend. So we did it. Twice.

:lol:

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

[/b]
    lemme guess ....MeeP?

Gratz on 666 posts! :P
    Gollum you wont BELIEVE what happened at this party last friday! There was this girl who came to me and asked if im Gollum from ko4life and she was going to hit me in the balls but i managed to run away and call the cops, later it turned out that it was your girlfriend. So we did it. Twice.

:lol:[/b]
    ok you win

ok you win
    [/b]
    Yeah i won the argument, but why post a picture of DrUnKeNmAsTeR?

Yeah i won the argument, but why post a picture of DrUnKeNmAsTeR?[/b]
    /fail again wat a kid

This topic can be closed

TY

Meep is a dumbass for not admitting he was wrong, you said MINOR DOESNT WORK ITS ONLY EXTRA ANIMATION ON YOUR SCREEN AND IT DOESNT HAVE ANY EFFECT TO YOUR HP then you say it helps a little JUST STFU!!! IT WORKS! MAYBE NOT PERFECT, BUT IN YOUR OWN WORDS YOU SAID IT WAS A LITTLE FASTER. You Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrUnKeNmAsTeR is a faggot too for talking shit about americans when the guy is fucking european. If anyone is an idiot its YOU.

Meep is a dumbass for not admitting he was wrong, you said MINOR DOESNT WORK ITS ONLY EXTRA ANIMATION ON YOUR SCREEN AND IT DOESNT HAVE ANY EFFECT TO YOUR HP then you say it helps a little JUST STFU!!! IT WORKS! MAYBE NOT PERFECT, BUT IN YOUR OWN WORDS YOU SAID IT WAS A LITTLE FASTER. You Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrUnKeNmAsTeR is a faggot too for talking shit about americans when the guy is fucking european. If anyone is an idiot its YOU.[/b]
    Hi Chuckie.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast