Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Beramus: Why is a dcz clan the # 1 clan on the server?

This is a discussion on Beramus: Why is a dcz clan the # 1 clan on the server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First off, sorry if this doesnt belong in the general section. I'm not sure where else to post this. Second, ...
Page: 1

onlyforcheaters

First off, sorry if this doesnt belong in the general section. I'm not sure where else to post this.
    Second, I&#39;d just like to ask why a certain dcz clan is still around...TheGuardians on beramus. I have nothing personal against this clan, but wtf <_<

A few things we should point out:
    1. To even become a "royal knights" clan, you have to defeat the quest felankor. He may not be as hard as the real one, but lvl 59 players beating him? Should be impossible.

2. The only reason why it MIGHT not have been impossible is because of their items. I&#39;m fine with their 10 chitin shields, and their +8 hanguk swords, +8 lycaon staffs, +8 hell breakers, +8 dark vanes, and +9 chitin sets. I dont like their 8 shards +9, or their many many mirage swords +9, iron impacts +9, and raptors +9.
    And I really dont like their TWO lycaon staffs +10, or their FOUR mirage swords +10 or their wonderful priest cap +10/35 dagger/sword/spear defense.
    I&#39;m not calling them dupers, but something is obviously messed up here.

3. Lastly, how the f**k does a dcz clan get more nps than any other clan on the server? Not to mention that they went from rank 7 to 2 to 1 by donating only 700k nps...

I know this post just seems like pointless ranting and complaining, but this has to be a first for all the servers. A clan composed of level 59 players is apparently stronger than any other? Something is wrong :angry:

zabjaka

First off, sorry if this doesnt belong in the general section. I&#39;m not sure where else to post this.
    Second, I&#39;d just like to ask why a certain dcz clan is still around...TheGuardians on beramus. I have nothing personal against this clan, but wtf <_<

I&#39;m not calling them dupers, but something is obviously messed up here.[/b]
    wats the point of posting it then?

I know this post just seems like pointless ranting and complaining[/b]
    exactly.

lil_mageskillz

Hes just wondering how they got #1 rank like that. which is a bit weird.

007_heal

K2 in their right mind thought that Royal Emblem can be trade able. Having said that it takes 8M+ donated to clan, but that isnt possible for a all out DLW clan. What that clan and some others on beramus have done is to buy chars with high np, in this case PsKLjKDeLY who has 4.2M+ NP, 2nd highest NP holder on the server, and donated all to clan. As for their items, many of them had main characters which they sold to go DLW. Many of the items they get are bought with USD and not ingame, like the MS +10.

K2 in their right mind thought that Royal Emblem can be trade able. Having said that it takes 8M+ donated to clan, but that isnt possible for a all out DLW clan. What that clan and some others on beramus have done is to buy chars with high np, in this case PsKLjKDeLY who has 4.2M+ NP, 2nd highest NP holder on the server, and donated all to clan.[/b]
    possible, basically buy np via USD

lil_mageskillz

possible, basically buy np via USD[/b]
    woudlnt ppl with lot np be over 59 lvl?

Zaczaco11

they&#39;re wiewuer&#39;s/bussinessclasses subs, they have 1-2 np holders which probably donated everything, and they&#39;re geared enough to pwn in cz let alone dcz. just a product of a much too organized clan

Banned

I heard beramus was lost soulz but just a rumour.

007_heal

in this case PsKLjKDeLY who has 4.2M+ NP[/b]
    I am pretty sure they have more then just that char as the NP holder.

Canek

besides, dont underestimate DCZ chars, my DCZ clan had over 15 people whit more than 200k nps, and we had semi crappy gear, now imagine chars whit that gear, how many nps can they have. I say a lot. (but obviously have np holders)

SylivViA

damn thats funny how they all have similar items +10 ii those crazy anti caps. lol fishy fishy

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

himmy that anti cap lol, thats some sick shit

2. The only reason why it MIGHT not have been impossible is because of their items. I&#39;m fine with their 10 chitin shields, and their +8 hanguk swords, +8 lycaon staffs, +8 hell breakers, +8 dark vanes, and +9 chitin sets. I dont like their 8 shards +9, or their many many mirage swords +9, iron impacts +9, and raptors +9.
    And I really dont like their TWO lycaon staffs +10, or their FOUR mirage swords +10 or their wonderful priest cap +10/35 dagger/sword/spear defense.
    I&#39;m not calling them dupers, but something is obviously messed up here.[/b]
    there is only
    1x MS +10 in beramus
    1x Lycoan staff +10 in beramus
    1x 35 DD cap in beramus

but have been worn by 20 different guys thats why u see it multiple times

my old rogue chitin +9 set has been worn by 5 guys after me and it says that all of them is wearing it currently
    so dont thinking go off that much

1. who sez that dcz clan cant have high lvls joined?
    2. felankor thingie is sellable, so you can buy it and use it to get grade
    3. in order to beat felankor (quest one) u dont need high lvls, just enough rogues (vampire ftw) and mages (dot ftw) and few high lvl tankers and enough priests...and you can do it with other clans, ppl usually do it together
    4. how they got these items is another story, IMO all items that arent supposed to be ingame (like shell with weapon def and that priest cap) should be deleted. so dont blame the players, blame the game
    5. you dont need to kill ppl in CZ to get a lot of nps, dcz is enough all you need is a clan that pks all the time and donate all the time
    6. if k2 is tolerating this who are you to rant about it? dont like it? quit baybe, no1 is holding you

and if they didnt buy the emblem which they most likely did..they coulda had a high lvl char join clan and tank it.
    but either way thats some sick shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast