Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Minor Heal Combo... help

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Combo... help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div> Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery) Originally posted by oký <!--QuoteBegin-Shylah @ <!--QuoteBegin-cccch except you dont ...
Page: 2

Medusa

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    Originally posted by oký
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shylah
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch

except you dont bug abuse like this guy does... you need to click the key, not put it on right click.

I thought that u needed to press CTRL along with right click to bug abuse this, not just right clicking. :huh:
    its so necessary explain how to do it? -_-, and dont give me an excuse " oh, everybody know how to do it :P "
    What's wrong with telling people how to do it?

It's not a bug, K2 didnt say it was a bug, so it aint a bug.
    kk?[/b]
    I have never seen a bigger moron in my life. If the law didnt say killing people was bad would you go around killing people? For fuck sakes, do you know what a bug is? SOMETHING THE DEVELOPER DID NOT INTEND. The developer wants the user to put the skill on the button. Each time you hit the skill, minor heal works once. You hit the button 10 times, it works 10 times. You put it on the mouse, it works the same way. If you hold ctrl, you heal more! Do you think the developer actually programmed this in? mmmm lets ruin the original system of using this skill and allow people to heal faster by holding ctrl. geez!! You are such a dumb fuck! Holy shit! I cant imagine what you will end up doing in your life! HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!! HOLY SHIT!!

stupid fucktard[/b][/quote]

u need to get some air dude.. this is obviously just a game... :blink:

I just don't get what's your point all those who say that "ctrl+right click" is a bug.
    How the fuck you know it's a bug and wasn't ment to be like that?
    Just because you all hatred guys say it is a bug, why should someone listen to you exactly?

IMO, untill K2/egames confirm that IT IS a BUG and NOT a FEATURE in the game, you simply can't tell ppl to stop using it.
    Just because YOU decided it is a bug since you trained on minor combo so much and don't want others to have an advantage on you, doesn't mean others think the same.

p.s.
    For tuna, if you press 10 times on right click w/o ctrl, it will heal you 9 times, not 10, who's the moron now?

TunaFishyMe

lol I stopped playing for a bit because I have to study for exams. Its just that I have never seen such a stupid moron in my life!! I mean holy crap!! Hes so fucking stupid! Seriously, I have seen stupid people in my life, but this guy just takes the cake!! My god! This has nothing to do with the game! I dont care if he bug abuses, hell still suck. Hes just so fucking stupid!!

cccch

lol i make one off the wall comment and it starts a flame war... awsome

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    I just don't get what's your point all those who say that "ctrl+right click" is a bug.
    How the fuck you know it's a bug and wasn't ment to be like that?
    Just because you all hatred guys say it is a bug, why should someone listen to you exactly?

IMO, untill K2/egames confirm that IT IS a BUG and NOT a FEATURE in the game, you simply can't tell ppl to stop using it.
    Just because YOU decided it is a bug since you trained on minor combo so much and don't want others to have an advantage on you, doesn't mean others think the same.

p.s.
    For tuna, if you press 10 times on right click w/o ctrl, it will heal you 9 times, not 10, who's the moron now?
    ... right click is used for one skill so that you dont have to click the button. When you click the button, the skill works once. When you right click, the skill work once. MAYBE! the developer decided JUST for minor heal, when you hold ctrl and right click, you heal x amount of times faster than just regular right click. That is so fucking stupid

Who said ctrl can be used only for faster minor heal?
    I'm sure there are other uses for it.

Anyway IMO it's just like what we all call "combo", first it was considered as a bug by many ppl who were playing KO, then K2 said it is a bug, but it's not bannable and you can use it, today every average sin/warrior/bp is comboing....

Same with this minor so called "bug", untill K2 confirms if it is a bug and if you're allowed to use it, personally I'll simply ignore those who call it "bug abusing".

TunaFishyMe

Comboing is a bug. K2 said its ok to use it doesnt change the fact that it isnt a bug. Animation is created for a reason, not to be cut short to hit faster. Its simple.

So the first people who used Kohack or KOSP or what not werent cheating. Even though they were getting an advantage over other people. SInce k2 didnt say "you cant use Kohack or KOSP" using means its legal. If K2 didnt say you cannot macro, macroing will not be abusing bugs or holes in the program. Just think. You dont have to have everything told to you before you realize if its right or wrong. Think for yourself, stop making excuses

IMO still nothing wrong with this "bug", if ppl could and can abuse a bug for their advantage (combo), why others can't they use ctrl+right click exactly?

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    Originally posted by oký
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shylah
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-cccch

except you dont bug abuse like this guy does... you need to click the key, not put it on right click.

I thought that u needed to press CTRL along with right click to bug abuse this, not just right clicking. :huh:
    its so necessary explain how to do it? -_-, and dont give me an excuse " oh, everybody know how to do it :P "
    What's wrong with telling people how to do it?

It's not a bug, K2 didnt say it was a bug, so it aint a bug.
    kk?[/b]
    I have never seen a bigger moron in my life. If the law didnt say killing people was bad would you go around killing people? For fuck sakes, do you know what a bug is? SOMETHING THE DEVELOPER DID NOT INTEND. The developer wants the user to put the skill on the button. Each time you hit the skill, minor heal works once. You hit the button 10 times, it works 10 times. You put it on the mouse, it works the same way. If you hold ctrl, you heal more! Do you think the developer actually programmed this in? mmmm lets ruin the original system of using this skill and allow people to heal faster by holding ctrl. geez!! You are such a dumb fuck! Holy shit! I cant imagine what you will end up doing in your life! HOLY FUCK YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!! HOLY SHIT!!

stupid fucktard[/b][/quote]
    Accutaly, people did go around killing people for survival before laws were made through the ideology of religons.
    Anyways, If you can get 10 clicks without holding the ctrl key, and you suppousdly shuold get 10 clicks with holding the ctrl key, why is the ctrl key there?
    ...zzz
    i dont wanna get into another retarded argument, but untill K2 says that this is a bug, I will continiue to "abuse" it as much as I can.

TunaFishyMe

Anyways, If you can get 10 clicks without holding the ctrl key, and you suppousdly shuold get 10 clicks with holding the ctrl key, why is the ctrl key there?
    .... because it is a bug. Why does hitting r and s,w cancel animation? Because it is a bug. It wasnt meant to be or then the developers would not have wasted their time to create an animation. When people used throwing things to jingle and moved faster than lf rogues, do you consider this a bug? Maybe the developer gave rogues with the ability to swift so they can just look at the icon since every class can jingle faster than lf! Just think about it. Its really really simple. [/quote]

Banned

.... because it is a bug. Why does hitting r and s,w cancel animation? Because it is a bug. It wasnt meant to be or then the developers would not have wasted their time to create an animation. When people used throwing things to jingle and moved faster than lf rogues, do you consider this a bug? Maybe the developer gave rogues with the ability to swift so they can just look at the icon since every class can jingle faster than lf! Just think about it. Its really really simple.
    [/quote]
    You see, minor heal has no animation.
    You can minor just as fast as holding ctrl if you have fast fingers, it helps us fat ass finger people hit a button more times in the same time as ppl who hit a button really fast.
    kk?
    i guess I am retarded, but your close minded, as it seem's a developer told you what he meant to but in the game, and what he meant not to put in the game.

Nattefrost

So thats why Elt_Arch3r could heal himself so fast... god damn.

65+ rouge doing this trick is impossible to kill.

I swear, his HP was almost done then went to full in 3 secons with NO healer ,he was using minor heal.

A bug? I dont care.. gives a very huge disadvantage either way.

oký

gogo k2, put cool down to the minor heal skill :lol:

Haxium

A lot of reply but noone help him, u r just here, arguin and cryin.

I get his point. (At last i think )

When u try to combo and press on keyboard minor at the same time, your combo might fail. Because, i don't know if its cuz of the keyboard, or of xp setting, but some comp dont allow you to press 3 button at the same time. Kinda annoyin when u hold w + r + minor or w + skill + minor, then it wont work. Ive got the same one thats why i have minor heal on the right click. For the same reason, i dont use ctrl. If someone could help him it would be nice :P (not me, i feel good w/ minor on right click )

2nd

ive noticed that w/ 10click w/o ctrl = 9 minor (first click + second = 1 minor, second + third = 2nd minor etc)

with 10 click with ctrl, u have : 19 minor
    Because : ctrl + 1 click = 1 minor
    2 x click without ctrl = 1 minor
    So 2 click + ctrl = 3 (cuz first click = 1 minor cuz ctrl is holded, then 2nd click = 2 minor, 1 minor because its the second click and 2 click = 1 minor, and 1 minor for the ctrl, so there is 3 minor).

Try it, click 1 time with ctrl = 1 minor, then click again, u will have 2 minor more, then again and u will have 2 minor more (try to click 2 time fast or 3 time fast, ull have 3 minor then 5 minor and in 0000000's movie there is 19minor for 10 click so i think my theory is good). But if u dont click fast enough, itll act as you do your first minor. Thats why sometimes u got less minor.

I know most of u won't read or dont care. But then again, minor heal with ctrl or without ctrl heal the SAME ammount of hp. 1 soul pots = 1920mp, no more. U can't pots faster or whatever.

Jimbo

I use right click and ctrl when i put on POGP because I only have to click once on right click not twice, so am I bug abusing???

tbh you don't gain an unfair advantage because as haxum said you can only heal as fast as you pot and anyone could easily use the 1920 pots in minor heal in the time it takes to use 1 pot (around 1 second)

Also Tuna calm down, all you seem to do is flame ppl. No-one has said ctrl is a bug and it is hardly cheating compared to speed glitching. Also putting like a 1 second cooldown on minor heal would kinda even it out a bit coz rogues are one of the strongest classes but do you think K2 will do anything

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast