Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Minor Heal Combo... help

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Combo... help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Jimbo I use right click and ctrl when i put on POGP because I only have to ...
Page: 3

ViSeH

Originally posted by Jimbo
    I use right click and ctrl when i put on POGP because I only have to click once on right click not twice, so am I bug abusing???

tbh you don't gain an unfair advantage because as haxum said you can only heal as fast as you pot and anyone could easily use the 1920 pots in minor heal in the time it takes to use 1 pot (around 1 second)

Also Tuna calm down, all you seem to do is flame ppl. No-one has said ctrl is a bug and it is hardly cheating compared to speed glitching. Also putting like a 1 second cooldown on minor heal would kinda even it out a bit coz rogues are one of the strongest classes but do you think K2 will do anything *
    I disagree about the the one second cooldown because there are many more kos out there Maly,Korean,Japan,Indo,Tawian,Chinese and they don't have a cooldown on minorheal so why would we have it on US ko.

Haxium

and they've already reduce minor :P
    (dont remember if it was 100hp for 100mp used or 60hp for 60mp used).

Shylah

Originally posted by Haxium
    and they've already reduce minor :P
    (dont remember if it was 100hp for 100mp used or 60hp for 60mp used).
    It was 60 hp for 60 mana used...I just needed less mana pots in those times. :P

infected

I read only first page, if you didn't get an answer this is how i do it, I'm used to lightfeet on #8 so i made a new skill bar looks like this:

1.Soul pot
    2.skill
    3.skill
    4.skill
    5.skill
    6.skill
    7.skill
    8.minor heal

i spam 8 with my mouse, and combo and push #1 after every 2 skills i cast

practice on apos or troll, youll get it sometime

TunaFishyMe

You are assuming that everyone has 0 mp to begin with. 1 on 1 it might not make that big of a differnce but in a party fight the difference is huge. I have like 3000 mp on tuna. Thats 30 minor healers so 1800 hp in like 2 secs. Zero has likes 4k mp, thats even more. Imagine he was in a party and whenever his health was low, he just used this ctrl thing and his hp would go to max in seconds! Then he would lf away, soul pot 3 times and repeat. Its impossible to kill. Do you really think that the developers of this game decided to give minor heal an extra advantage because if you hold ctrl it speeds up minor heal? I havent done testing myself but according to Zero's last post about this, he claims that it does not speed up the MH linearly. If you click it faster or soemthing you get more extra MH. The simpliest solution is always the correct solution. You really think the developer of this game decided to write an algorithm to exponentially increase the usage of MH when ctrl is on and cant get the definition of skills mixed up?! Devile was arguing that this wasnt a bug abuse to, but when he tested it himself, even he admited it was a bug abuse. Of course, not everything Devile said is always correct. Look, i dont know how else to say this. Look at every skill beside minor heal. When the skill is pressed once, it should happen once. Not twice or x amount of times.

elu

Originally posted by infected
    I read only first page, if you didn't get an answer this is how i do it, I'm used to lightfeet on #8 so i made a new skill bar looks like this:

1.Soul pot
    2.skill
    3.skill
    4.skill
    5.skill
    6.skill
    7.skill
    8.minor heal

i spam 8 with my mouse, and combo and push #1 after every 2 skills i cast

practice on apos or troll, youll get it sometime
    its stupid not to have hp pots in ur skillbar, most of the time its best to use hp pots and then minor heal when needed but not use mp pots. altho in a 1 on 1 that u fight until the end minorhealing/mp poting is better.

infected

I do it when I 1vs1 high lvl'd mages with manes of fire or high lvl'd warrior's, at other pk situations i put minor on rightclick and soulpot on 7 and hit 7 with my mouse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123