Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Minor heal combo question

This is a discussion on Minor heal combo question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; right ,so if i wish to play with koxp , i can?[/b] You already did :P...
Page: 2

right ,so if i wish to play with koxp , i can?[/b]

You already did :P

Banned

because you have to use it the way it wasnt meant to be used for[/b]
    Did you make this game? If so, then pls tell me that mh was not meant to heal that it was made for no reason.......if u didn't make the game, then don't tell me what the game was and wasn't meant for. Ty

infolock

is all just timing.

There is a split second, pause/delay ya gotta allow after yer R - SKILL, for a good combo.
    About the 4 buttons at a time max, that shouldn't be a problem.
    7-8 MH's, 6 - Soul , fingers on right hand, 8-7-8-7 not at the same time. Don't just pot right after 8-7 watch your mana.
    The bar won't decrease but the numbers will, find your safe point, know when to push 6.

Dont forget the timing on yer combo, just takes practice... alot.

You'll get it soon enough.

PS: Some say 1 MH is just as good, maybe 1 MH and the ocassional red pot, dunno.

Find your niche.

i use right click against weak/average pkers. combo and pot with 1 hand. takes some rather long stretches for ur finger.
    but if i were to pk some1 towards to strong side i use a hybrid of favors + slow mh.

Banned

is all just timing.

There is a split second, pause/delay ya gotta allow after yer R - SKILL, for a good combo.
    About the 4 buttons at a time max, that shouldn't be a problem.
    7-8 MH's, 6 - Soul , fingers on right hand, 8-7-8-7 not at the same time. Don't just pot right after 8-7 watch your mana.
    The bar won't decrease but the numbers will, find your safe point, know when to push 6.

Dont forget the timing on yer combo, just takes practice... alot.

You'll get it soon enough.

PS: Some say 1 MH is just as good, maybe 1 MH and the ocassional red pot, dunno.

Find your niche.[/b]
    +1, what i did, was buy the lowest ap daggers, take off all ur armor, and practice that combo on those panzer bins with no wolf. once u can keep the mh going constant and able to use regular skills then u know you've gotten the combo down.

If you wanna do it the easy way, but slower.. use the E-combo, it helps allot if ur learning how to minorcombo.

Banned

maybe you're not canceling your skill animation fast enough, which means your combo is slow.

from my knowledge, i tested it, when 2mh button is press at the same time it will drain your mana 2xfast. what ppl have done is press them at a different time for an example, left button then the right button continuously.

you dont need high mana, 1920 is enough.

MotherRussia

right ,so if i wish to play with koxp , i can?[/b]
    u talking about hack cheat
    2 mhs Just TACTIC ! method not more.. then it

u talking about hack cheat
    2 mhs Just TACTIC ! method not more.. then it[/b]
    so is dupe it's just a "tactic"

MotherRussia

ur a 100% sure it's tactic to dupe BUT IT'S NOT LIGLE
    think before posting

Cocaine

2 mh isn't for pussies lol, that's like saying 1920 for a priest is for pussies, it's a skill dumbass so why not take advantage of the possibilities of it?[/b]

A priest cant spam two 1920's at one time, so you cant really compare that....

DragonFire

A priest cant spam two 1920's at one time, so you cant really compare that....[/b]

A priest can't spam heal himself while running and casting illusion either.

rolf8889

maybe you're not canceling your skill animation fast enough, which means your combo is slow.
    from my knowledge, i tested it, when 2mh button is press at the same time it will drain your mana 2xfast. press them at a different time for an example, left button then the right button continuously.what ppl have done is
    you dont need high mana, 1920 is enough.[/b]

What do you say about his tactic??!?

yea but 2mh is kinda hard if u do it long enough since u can minor a lt faster than u can actualy pot it i have trouble keeping my mana up its a question of how much def u have and in ib shit like that especialy against warriors... eventualy imo all rogues higher lvls will have to learn hp potting + minor which is a lot easier in rofd

ur a 100% sure it's tactic to dupe BUT IT'S NOT LIGLE
    think before posting[/b]
    lol ... u better dun think it hurt us all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast