Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not talking about pots, I'm talking about losing a player base of a shit load of rogues.[/b] i think ...
Page: 10

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I'm not talking about pots, I'm talking about losing a player base of a shit load of rogues.[/b]
    i think ardream will be alot more fun now ';-]

PartyPLZZ

in my opinion knight-online is team based game... in a 8 ppl party u wount feel the difference with or without minor cooldown and for those ppl that are pking solo... ure out of luck make some friends on ko and pk with them, and if ure still getting ur ass kicked make two parties of eight ppl and use teamspeak or ventrillo minor wount change god damn thing in this game, rogues are still needed as hell for drains, swifts, lupins, stealth assasinations, casting priests heals... if u cant pk with a party then u are useless... and when new patch will come and priests wount have tbl's anymore im sure good rogue will allways kill bp u just have to think and adapt to new situation im more scarred of ppl leaving ko becouse with no edited tbl's they will suck ass badly rather than rogues quitting game couse of mh cooldown reason

in my opinion knight-online is team based game... in a 8 ppl party u wount feel the difference with or without minor cooldown and for those ppl that are pking solo... ure out of luck make some friends on ko and pk with them, and if ure still getting ur ass kicked make two parties of eight ppl and use teamspeak or ventrillo minor wount change god damn thing in this game, rogues are still needed as hell for drains, swifts, lupins, stealth assasinations, casting priests heals... if u cant pk with a party then u are useless... and when new patch will come and priests wount have tbl's anymore im sure good rogue will allways kill bp u just have to think and adapt to new situation im more scarred of ppl leaving ko becouse with no edited tbl's they will suck ass badly rather than rogues quitting game couse of mh cooldown reason [/b]
    I think you said it 2-3 times now, this game is based on pk nothing more ( this is why i play it ), how you make ur np is up to you. You can go solo if you want or just join a party and save some money. The only ones who can pk solo tho is rogues and bp cuz they both have cures. This is how i see it, and pls stop using those smilies its gay and annoying

PartyPLZZ

i keep repeating myself becouse most of those noobs didnt even read what ppl before their post, posted... and i like this smile

ohh and u forgott most used option of making np's... np transfer

Vote no ffs, it's part of the game. Instead of putting a CD on it, fix the freaking ctrl minor, pedal minor and double minor

lol didn't chuckie change his name from jamesjack or something

its because everyone fucking hated him.

he acted like a moderator before he even was one

we should wrap the fucking rat in a rug ( rugrat is his picture )

and they tie a weight to him and dump IT in the fucking ocean

i truly hate him

and i would say it to his face

quick edit : everyone that voted to keep it is most likely a warrior mage or priest.

PartyPLZZ

part of the game is to be lame

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Still a close poll, maybe we can catch up :unsure:

noooo wayy... omg.. never :/

what ll be the next?? remove heal from priest? O.O

ArminVanBuuren

Not really that extreme. But few assassins will reskill to archer and few will quit. The others will keep playing this way and try harder. But it needs an iron will to stand against this. They should rather do something against battlepriests. So many flamewars because "why bp's allways have to debuff" "Is it fair?" "VS manners?". Stuff like THIS show imbalance in PK and not the point that rogues could double minor before and now it's changed.[/b]
    Why? Because those are the skills they were given.
    Yes, it is completely fair.
    There are no real rules in VS. If there is a VS everything can be allowed, if not, then the rules might be given and approved by both fighters or wouldn't be fair at all.

Well, the point is that if the game was meant to be for VSing then there wouldn't be party system at all. If you think that ruining the VS system unbalances PK then I think you got a completely erroneous concept of what PK means since this change in minor healing will not change anything during the real party PK.

Cadence96

MH turned the sin class into a fighting class, melees should be always that way. The sensation of comboing while MH is something priceless.
    But now, that characters have massive hp, it is not the same. And the worst part of this is that even when characters have the advantage of the high hp, they use 2MH... that is the gayest thing ever, worst than a runner....
    I'm a supporter of normal minor...
    but if this change (I haven't tested) f..cks all 2MH&pedal users, I'll agree with it.

y warriors also need sw??? O.O fuck then go use sprint :P

AssassinStyle

y warriors also need sw??? O.O fuck then go use sprint :P[/b]
    +1
    Yea if sins will have mh cooldown then why warrior will have sprint or Priest heal(let use hp potions ! priest heal = rogue minor heal but priest heal is much easy)..?
    Good sins can pwn, beacause they are good not because they using 2x minors ( if u wanna pwn sins lets do assassin too and try to playing with minor combo - its not easy then stfu !
    If anyone see knight online is not for k2 but for players and much players like to solo in cz/ardream too not only 8vs8 ;]
    If u are a good player dont care what class u will still pwn, that is the fact ;]

Get rid of the Cooldown its so anoying this cooldown is only for the normal minor combo users but the pros use it faster nd i cant hold my hp up now :S this is so annoying thnx for doing this felix.

pls get rid of the CD

Voted "no" because only retards vote "yes"
    I really hope they don't bring the cool down eventho I quit already.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast