Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats a bit hard to believe....... so basically lets say u use every single MP from soul pot to minor, ...
Page: 13

thats a bit hard to believe.......

so basically lets say u use every single MP from soul pot to minor, thats 19 minors = 1140 HP per pot...... and just 3 average rogues with cleavers +8 would spike probably 400-500 each (probably more... since its chits +7)... 3 of em is already 1200-1500, and add in the R hits lets say 100 each, thats 1500-1800.....

Oo" or were u being sarcastic?[/b]

Ya cuz every class is rogue and they all spike me at once.. o.O fucken close minded ppl i swear.. And yes a bit of it was sarcastic but not much really..

My real point is that you can still use all 19 minors even more with this cooldown. Noone seems to wanna hear it but it's the truth.. The only reason to cry is losing dual minor, which if you cant live without dual minor play another class cuz you aren't as good as you think you are.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Ok w/e bro.. I am skilled in this game and when I say I suck at assassin I don't mean I'm a total noob.. I mean I'm not pro at it.. Like I said it ain't fuckin rocket science.. It's a matter of timing and reading your oponent and knowing how to play the game in general (and pushing a button fast at times which is the part I don't like). Seriously you all act like it's sooo fucking hard only a few of you can do it or something.. If your not a 5 year old or mentally retarded you can learn to minor heal.. o.O
    @parasitic..

I know because I know the game.. Are you telling me you don't know anything about the other classes you don't play all the time? rofl gimme a break..[/b]
    I've played every class, and the only class I suck at is Mage. We're not saying it's THAT FUCKING HARD. But, all of you who think it's SO FUCKING EASY, wanna take away one of the things that gives us an edge. The slow rate for mages is still retarded, and warriors shock stun is way annoying in 1v1, and priests....they're just fucking gay. But no one bitches about them? If we took away those things, wouldn't you think it was a bit unfair and get pissed off?

I've played every class, and the only class I suck at is Mage. We're not saying it's THAT FUCKING HARD. But, all of you who think it's SO FUCKING EASY, wanna take away one of the things that gives us an edge. The slow rate for mages is still retarded, and warriors shock stun is way annoying in 1v1, and priests....they're just fucking gay. But no one bitches about them? If we took away those things, wouldn't you think it was a bit unfair and get pissed off?[/b]

I don't think it's easy to be an exceptional sin, I don't think that and have not said it. What I have said is that good sins can still be good WITHOUT DUAL MINOR.. I know PLENTY of PRO SINS who USE 1 MINOR ONLY.. That is my only fuckin point please quit reading further into my statements... SINGLE MINOR WORKS JUST FINE STILL (19+ minors per soul tested!)..

Ty bb

You really think it's that easy? Any one who "tanks a whole party" gets 2 or 3 kills, redballs, dies, or miraculously manages to get out. Not that many people can actually tank a whole party by themselves, and get kills.

I'm lucky if I can do a 2v1, and that's with average gear, not uber gear, not dual minoring either. It doesn't matter how many you use, your speed is reduced with or without more than 1 minor.

Minoring itself isn't that hard, but balancing all the things you must do in pk as a rogue is hard, minors there to make sure your ass doesn't die, like after curing, getting slowed/legcut, or simply running away, w/o minor as the way it is, that's going to be a lot harder.[/b]
    mm and you need to have perfect timing when stopping minor to hp pot while curing and then switching back to minor. and you gotta stay with your target cause most of the time you getting ganked..so if your hands are on keyboard you gotta move yourself/target using z r and keyboard. time random outbursts of speed in minor to compensate for massive damage..and you need to know when that massive dmg is coming..so you gotta keep an eye on the intervals between spikes of everyone. curing legcut/ice/duff which all 3 are usually in every fight nowadays...so those are constantly being cured. all the meanwhile you need to be effectivily killing someone..cause even if they get low..they will run away and you will get boxed in or..legcut/iced. and if your not on AP sc..you gotta constantly use wolf. if your fighting faggot sins your going to be spammed with illusion..so you either gotta waist more cure and time on illusion..or run around till it wears off.

being a successfully skilled rogue aint as easy as you like to say karsya and yes its possible to tank 3-4 people aslong as you got the gear or if they suck. only way to live 3-4 melee is to kill one or two before your there 2nd spike..or to have a shitload of dd..but even then 3-4 melee is tough. once theres 2 left..its very easy for a successful sin to win 2v1 even if the two they are fighting have better gear.

not very many people use single minor..and if you do good for you. majority uses some sort of dual minor.whether it be rightclick/skillbar or both on skillbar. obviously dual minors will be faster then single..no reason to explain it..do the math. 2>1. yes single minor might do okay..and it might be able to beat out or equal a soul pot..but what about those times when you need to do a massive drain on your mana to out heal hits. sure you can hp pot but thats not always the best way to do it unless you got alot of mana.

also if rogues can be great with or without dual minor, why remove dual minor at all. why should we have to change our entire style if it "wont" make a difference at all.

hell if they want sins to learn an entirely new style..why not make the other classes learn something new aswell..we can make preists have to use the numpad to use skills, and to move warriors must use TFGH instead of WASD. and mages cant ice or stun. thats sounds fair.

agree or disagree idc.

I don't think it's easy to be an exceptional sin, I don't think that and have not said it. What I have said is that good sins can still be good WITHOUT DUAL MINOR.. I know PLENTY of PRO SINS who USE 1 MINOR ONLY.. That is my only fuckin point please quit reading further into my statements... SINGLE MINOR WORKS JUST FINE STILL (19+ minors per soul tested!)..

Ty bb[/b]
    Did you actually attack something or did you sit there and spam minor, cuz that doesn't count.

Did you actually attack something or did you sit there and spam minor, cuz that doesn't count.[/b]

I did it on scarecrows. But I'm not the only one who has reported this anyways, everyone just ignores it. And I know it's not easy being a sin(thought i already said it, but I will again). Dual minor is a crutch and, I'll say for the 10th times (IS RELATIVELY NEW TECHNIQUE).. Sure I used it before (right-click+skillbar) only when trying to escape a gangbang.. I shoulda been dead, if I was any other class I would have been, but wow I had a super powered healing ability where I can gain 1500+hp in an instant then throw a 720 pot on top of it.. Dual minor is a bug, it's overpowered, its noob, get over it.. Face the fact sometimes you will have to fuckin die like every other class..

Banned

I dont see the point in arguing about it, its going to happen wether you like it or not. Either hp pot or go archer or make a new char thats all you can really do.

oh yea we have a super ability...and umm other classes having things like 10k heals..full duff.warriors got leg cut, ability to put on +7 or better shield and tank shitloads of hits. mages can ice/stun, slide farther then any other class form what ive noticed, tp other members for help if mage stuns they can get some distance and heal about 2-3 extra hp pots to get back to full or regain shitloads of dmg taken.

take away dual minor, warriors leg cut, mages ice/stun, reduce success rate of duff form 100% to 50% and reduce there 10k heal to 5k heal.

my other post had some unrealistic actuallities. but those ones are actually pretty realistic and quit fair. im sure if any of those were up on the line to be taken away karysa would be crying for everyone to be against it. every class is fair and even..both have there ups and there downs for pk/vs. rogues have an upperhand on warriors in vs.but hey..warriors can use SS and regain hp to full aswell and also stun opponent. mages can run away while stunning and regain hp. preists can heal for 10k..and remove rogeus buff and reduce there ap.

oh yea we have a super ability...and umm other classes having things like 10k heals..full duff.warriors got leg cut, ability to put on +7 or better shield and tank shitloads of hits. mages can ice/stun, slide farther then any other class form what ive noticed, tp other members for help if mage stuns they can get some distance and heal about 2-3 extra hp pots to get back to full or regain shitloads of dmg taken.
    take away dual minor, warriors leg cut, mages ice/stun, reduce success rate of duff form 100% to 50% and reduce there 10k heal to 5k heal.

my other post had some unrealistic actuallities. but those ones are actually pretty realistic and quit fair. im sure if any of those were up on the line to be taken away karysa would be crying for everyone to be against it. every class is fair and even..both have there ups and there downs for pk/vs. rogues have an upperhand on warriors in vs.but hey..warriors can use SS and regain hp to full aswell and also stun opponent. mages can run away while stunning and regain hp. preists can heal for 10k..and remove rogeus buff and reduce there ap.[/b]

I don't recall a skill called 'dual minor' in the skill list... A priest 10k heal has limitations.. It cost a shitload of mana, it has a cooldown(a real one) and it can be CanCELED.. In case you forgot priest is the healer class not rogue, although with the use of the dual minor, I'd rather use a rogue as a healer.. o.O All those other skill comparisons you make are just rediculous.

*edit--- You can stack LR, you can stack GR for slows and legcuts.. Is there Dual minor heal resistance or cancelling armor out there?

really..as you said.. dual minor is used for an escape route to cheat death. so is preist heal/duff, legcut/shield/stun, and stun/ice/slide. so now despite the fact that we are pretty much getting our biggest advantage canceled by legcut/stun/ice (lightfeet) but no we cant even help defend ourselves with our minor. minor is a skill. its a skill with no cooldown. theres slots on a skillbar so what if we used 2. if werent allowed to use 2 they would make it so only 1 minor could be on a skillbar.

all im saying is all classes have theres up and downs. why only fuk with rogue class and not fuk with everyone elses. they already made minor go from 60 mana cost to 100 mana.

you can stack some DD, and slap on a shield with 385 ac. and put on a SS and make yourslf invincible. you can use mana recovery weapons to become invincable aswell cause everyone knows warriors hp are practically solid until they soul pot. and i mainly direct it at warriors cause warriors are prob complaining the most about rogues using dual minors. rogues arent invincible btw..any equally matched rogue and warrior the rogue will win by just a tad.

and no you cant stack leg cut resist. there isnt any.

Actually, you CAN cancel minor heal, but it's not very easy. If you consider it a bug, and so many others do, then why wasn't it taken out years ago? Because it was seen as FAIR PLAY. Combo used to be a bug as well, are we all noobs for using skill rr?

Let me just say this, I won't argue with you anymore it's pointless anyways. Whether or not they implement the cooldown, I will be uneffected emotionally. I am actually switching to archer for the patch and ofc dual minoring helps me escape too. I have played rogue class before both as archer and sin. I have always been against using dual minor since it started being discussed shortly after rightclick+cntrl removal.. I still remember the topic about whether it was a bug or not, I was one of the ppl who thought it was and at the time I was playing a sin.

And It's not that I can't learn to dual minor, to me it's easier because my minoring problem is not being able to push it fast enough when I need to. I just never have agreed it was fair and how it was meant to be used.

All I was trying to do in this topic was make everyone realize that single minoring is hardly affected if even at all. It's not like minoring is extinct or useless. Just dual minor is gone. You can still be a good rogue with single minoring.

Let me just say this, I won't argue with you anymore it's pointless anyways. Whether or not they implement the cooldown, I will be uneffected emotionally. I am actually switching to archer for the patch and ofc dual minoring helps me escape too. I have played rogue class before both as archer and sin. I have always been against using dual minor since it started being discussed shortly after rightclick+cntrl removal.. I still remember the topic about whether it was a bug or not, I was one of the ppl who thought it was and at the time I was playing a sin.

And It's not that I can't learn to dual minor, to me it's easier because my minoring problem is not being able to push it fast enough when I need to. I just never have agreed it was fair and how it was meant to be used.

All I was trying to do in this topic was make everyone realize that single minoring is hardly affected if even at all. It's not like minoring is extinct or useless. Just dual minor is gone. You can still be a good rogue with single minoring.[/b]
    My point was this: the player base is going to be destroyed because of people like YOU. You want to take out dual minor, which is a very efficient way of minoring, it's NOT considered a bug by mgames, and there are so many people who use it, and won't use anything else. Think about how much fun the game is going to be with less rogues.

KalaBunga Senior Member

He just thinks that tanking on assasin is sooo easy that everyone can do it eyes closed.[/b]
    actually i got to try it with my eyes close.
    its not that hard to get a flawless combo on a sin of course its hard to maintain if especially those long fights were you hands get tired from press
    skill ,rr f1,f2,f3 minor x18 soulot and go on

ofcourse the logi math of 2 > 1 is true they could also implete ctrl + minor ahgain yohoo mouse clicking ftw way quicker than dual minor you dont even have to have it on your skillbar! just put it some were randome of f8 and on right click :P.

ive seen daul minor only apear sinds rofd h34r:

Marie

My point was this: the player base is going to be destroyed because of people like YOU. You want to take out dual minor, which is a very efficient way of minoring, it's NOT considered a bug by mgames, and there are so many people who use it, and won't use anything else. Think about how much fun the game is going to be with less rogues.[/b]
    I would gladly trade my 25 dd for a 20spear helmet!