Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why do u ppl, that dont even play the rogue class, care as much as we do?...
Page: 14

Little archer Senior Member

why do u ppl, that dont even play the rogue class, care as much as we do?

why do u ppl, that dont even play the rogue class, care as much as we do?[/b]
    cause then its easier for them.

well i personally messaged k2 and said minor cooldown was the best thing that they ever did, and i can't wait for the patch. then i asked them if they could give a lightfeet cool down as well. oh and for stealth cooldown to be around 10mins, wait and blindness to wear off faster. also told them it would be a good idea to make shockstun regen as fast as legcut too. ya i think that would make things fair for everyone

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

well i personally messaged k2 and said minor cooldown was the best thing that they ever did, and i can't wait for the patch. then i asked them if they could give a lightfeet cool down as well. oh and for stealth cooldown to be around 10mins, wait and blindness to wear off faster. also told them it would be a good idea to make shockstun regen as fast as legcut too. ya i think that would make things fair for everyone [/b]
    I hope your kidding, and if you aren't I hope those dumbass auto respond to you and don't even read it, cuz god knows they might actually do it.

well i personally messaged k2 and said minor cooldown was the best thing that they ever did, and i can't wait for the patch. then i asked them if they could give a lightfeet cool down as well. oh and for stealth cooldown to be around 10mins, wait and blindness to wear off faster. also told them it would be a good idea to make shockstun regen as fast as legcut too. ya i think that would make things fair for everyone [/b]
    Definately a pissed off warrior.

Boyce

now i have quit and dont play rogue i agree to this idea. If i was still playing rogue im sure i would disagree.
    it stops all those pedaling fuckers and the noobs that just dual minor spam when running etc would make playing rogue well a lot more skilled involved.

Wery close. 2 more for no please :unsure:

putting cool down on rogues makes them useless on solo pk .... there almost on the same lvl of mages ..

no offense to mages out there but its the truth

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

putting cool down on rogues makes them useless on solo pk .... there almost on the same lvl of mages ..

no offense to mages out there but its the truth[/b]
    ko is supose to be a team effort i thought.

ko is supose to be a team effort i thought.[/b]
    It is, but if this is such a huge problem, then why wasn't it dealt with years ago? Besides, team pk isn't all of it. Those who have Dragon's on their servers more than likely got a ton of nps SOLOING. Solo pk is just as important as team pk, shows who can hold their own, and that doesn't mean tanking a whole party.

RoxaS

Almost all of the people who vote yes are the people getting rocked by sins anyway.

Italus

kk lets put a cooldown in warrior skills so he can use all hes skill and not only 1

Banned

kk lets put a cooldown in warrior skills so he can use all hes skill and not only 1 [/b]
    I agree, also give them the ability to run twice as fast, cure themselves, 800/400/200ac, see through stealth,range abilities, oh and while we are at it letting us be able to hit someone for 4k-6k.

RoxaS

I agree, also give them the ability to run twice as fast, cure themselves, 800/400/200ac, see through stealth,range abilities, oh and while we are at it letting us be able to hit someone for 4k-6k.[/b]
    Give rogues high defense, the "defense" category in warrior skills, a spammable strong attack, legcut and scream.

Banned

Give rogues high defense, the "defense" category in warrior skills, a spammable strong attack</span>, legcut and scream.[/b]
    Dark pursuer, stun shot and slow shot