Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when ever u would do that they will say u are a noob... but to be honest im thinking, what ...
Page: 16

PartyPLZZ

when ever u would do that they will say u are a noob... but to be honest im thinking, what the heck, rogues have that skill for using it, now i even have illusion on F5...

yeah canek... the stunning mages was the only thing i was affraid of... but now that i was practicing my hp pot + minor combo i can say its better for vs... u cant only tank a party now becouse u cant out minor theirs dmg with a huge mana drain...

and im not affraid of stunning mages anymore becouse im spamming hp pot + like 2-4 minors at a pot... its only a bit harder when u vsing a warrior becouse u will run out of mana eventually and u will have to choose what to do... and that is a question [/b]
    mm ill agree my hp minor on cwest was much better during vs's then my minor heal. but it wasnt quite as good in pk at all.

an +1 to canek.

we shouldnt be the only class that has to change there entire style. if we have to change..make everyone else change.

jimfujitsu

This poll doesnt have any relevance as most people who dont play rogue will vote for keeping the cooldown because they will have ( or think they will ) a certain advantage in pk over the rogue class. The only objective poll would be where only rogues vote , as it is their choice , but who can make such a poll happen....

_eSuba_

lol my vote made it 50 50 ,

cool down made it better cuz finally rogues cant tank full party.must play more in team play then solo , cool down for good !

but i think its make warrior and bp over power now.

but i still think its just for good

Banned

WOW, 213 to 213, exactly 50/50

Also is it me but does anyone else find chukie and irritating fuck?[/b]
    he's the most annoying fuck ever...seriously.

Richie

This poll doesnt have any relevance as most people who dont play rogue will vote for keeping the cooldown because they will have ( or think they will ) a certain advantage in pk over the rogue class. The only objective poll would be where only rogues vote , as it is their choice , but who can make such a poll happen....[/b]
    What a load of kaka!
    Who better to know how overpowered minor heal is, than the people who come up against it.
    If anything, rogues shouldnt have a vote as it would simply be biased.
    BTW, there is no choice. MHcd is coming, deal with it.

Hey cutie Senior Member

HI INT PRIEST!

edit: Richie, your one annoying thrash, you talk like u know it all, see how it becomes when the patch gets implemented! People bitching now about rogues being overpowered will wish they shut up.

ps: listen to bkknight, he knows his shit

and just as everyone is saying, all the rogues vote against it and all the retards who HATE getting destroyed by a decent sin will vote for it, only due to the fact that loosing is hard to bear for so many people. Dont have to fuck up an entire class just becuz of the size of your ego's. fuck

+1 bb rouge.

PartyPLZZ

why bb rogues ? :D i still will be playing on sin :D it will be fun :)

becuz they arnt goin to stand a chance in a 1v1 and anyone who sais diferent go get a clue plx

PartyPLZZ

ahahaha come girakon and vs me after the patch... i know what im saying, hp pots + minor is very good on vs :D only on duped servers where items +9 are common it will be a problem :D

exactly my point. btw i mean a "skilled" warrior will own a "skilled" rouge with equal items in a vs with no probs.

PartyPLZZ

so the vs will change from tanking to running / healing / getting back :D and to hell with warriors telling ure a noob :D

they will have to change their strategy of fighting :D ( i mean warriors wont stun shock u on sight but will leave it for u starting to run :D )

HI INT PRIEST!

edit: Richie, your one annoying thrash, you talk like u know it all, see how it becomes when the patch gets implemented! People bitching now about rogues being overpowered will wish they shut up.

ps: listen to bkknight, he knows his shit

and just as everyone is saying, all the rogues vote against it and all the retards who HATE getting destroyed by a decent sin will vote for it, only due to the fact that loosing is hard to bear for so many people. Dont have to fuck up an entire class just becuz of the size of your ego's. fuck[/b]
    zzz lol

+1 bb rouge.[/b]
    zzz lol

becuz they arnt goin to stand a chance in a 1v1 and anyone who sais diferent go get a clue plx[/b]
    zz lol

ahahaha come girakon and vs me after the patch... i know what im saying, hp pots + minor is very good on vs only on duped servers where items +9 are common it will be a problem [/b]
    zzz lol

so the vs will change from tanking to running / healing / getting back and to hell with warriors telling ure a noob

they will have to change their strategy of fighting ( i mean warriors wont stun shock u on sight but will leave it for u starting to run )[/b]

zzz lol

^^ thats what this topic has come to.. Face it, if you can't play without dual minor you suck on rogue in the first place.. Get over your fuckin selves.. Btw rogue is not the only hard class to 'master' because you have to spam 2 buttons fast.. Again get over your fucking selves..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

yeah canek... the stunning mages was the only thing i was affraid of... but now that i was practicing my hp pot + minor combo i can say its better for vs... u cant only tank a party now becouse u cant out minor theirs dmg with a huge mana drain...

and im not affraid of stunning mages anymore becouse im spamming hp pot + like 2-4 minors at a pot... its only a bit harder when u vsing a warrior becouse u will run out of mana eventually and u will have to choose what to do... and that is a question [/b]
    yeah, it will be cheaper to heal with hp pots anyway ';x