Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry karysa we are far to busy minor healing paper bp's with are dual minor while they are getting canceled....
Page: 18

sorry karysa we are far to busy minor healing paper bp's with are dual minor while they are getting canceled.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i would like to change my vote to keep the mh cd

so 227:227

So you think all dual minor rogues suck ass? Go youtube aReyoude4dyet, then try to say they all suck. You know shit about the rogue class.[/b]
    Go ahead twist my words it won't bother me, I will just keep repeating the same thing until you actually hear it.

Sorry I searched You Tube for aReyoude4dyet nothing came up. Tried ko4life too and only you mentioning him in a couple topics turns up.
    But there plenty of very good rogues and don't dual minor.. It's a pretty new technique relatively speaking.. Rogues owned plenty before ppl were using dual minor. Right click minor was kinda popular before(which heals same speed as dual minor). But that method was shunned and looked at as a bug and eventually declared that and a 'fix' was applied.

I&#39;m sure if your idol aReyoude4dyet is a skilled rogue he will still own without dual minor. <-- the point you can&#39;t seem to notice.

people also didnt always have +10 items. ardream low standards for items werent always +7/8.. cz standards werent always +9 or better as standards.

people also didnt always have +10 items. ardream low standards for items werent always +7/8.. cz standards werent always +9 or better as standards.[/b]

Really theres +9/10 items all over Cwest is there? o.O

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Go ahead twist my words it won&#39;t bother me, I will just keep repeating the same thing until you actually hear it.

Sorry I searched You Tube for aReyoude4dyet nothing came up. Tried ko4life too and only you mentioning him in a couple topics turns up.
    But there plenty of very good rogues and don&#39;t dual minor.. It&#39;s a pretty new technique relatively speaking.. Rogues owned plenty before ppl were using dual minor. Right click minor was kinda popular before(which heals same speed as dual minor). But that method was shunned and looked at as a bug and eventually declared that and a &#39;fix&#39; was applied.

I&#39;m sure if your idol aReyoude4dyet is a skilled rogue he will still own without dual minor. <-- the point you can&#39;t seem to notice.[/b]
    I miss spelled it by accident :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCA4Op6bQg

I&#39;ve heard your point, what you don&#39;t understand is that there are some who have gotten so used to it, that they won&#39;t convert to single minor at all, because it&#39;s not worth it. Dual Minor in the long run heals more than single + hp pot. If you think I haven&#39;t heard your point, then you&#39;re dead wrong. I get your point, but you don&#39;t get mine.

People will not play because they cannot use dual minor, they prefer it over single minor, and find it better. If you think that this is all so easy, then go start a dcz rogue with chitins +7 and cleavers +8, and see how many times you can tank 3-4 melees. People like you are going to kill the already dwindling ko player base because you find this either unfair or don&#39;t agree with it. I find the mages ability to slow a person incredibly often very unfair, but I deal with it.

Since when was dual minor considered a bug?

not cwest. but its not like im only pertaining to my server. but yea standard for dcz is 7/8&#39;s. dont rlly have many 9&#39;s on our server "yet". other servers have shitloads of 9&#39;s and 10&#39;s. better items more we need to minor.

apparently putting the same skill on a skill bar means its a bug. i geuss if i put any skill on skillbar twice im a bug abuser!

mm yea legcut,ice is pretty unfair, i mean we get this awesome lightfeet but we never get to use it. i think its soooo unfair. they should jsut delete legcut and ice from the game. have fun adapting mages and warriors. if you can adapt to those changes then you guys suck as warriors and mages, cause its soooooo easy to play those classes all you do is spam buttons.

look i can state your opinion karysa about war/mage skills.

^^ This kinds proves why I think dual minor is a bug.

what you don&#39;t understand is that there are some who have gotten so used to it, that they won&#39;t convert to single minor at all, because it&#39;s not worth it.

This point is taken. But seriously this is an evolving game, they are always changing things to balance classes.. Get over it an adapt like everyone else . Or quit the game, you really think a few rogues quitting(most are changing classes not quitting), is gonna affect the playerbase? Maybe Cwest..

If you think that this is all so easy, then go start a dcz rogue with chitins +7 and cleavers +8, and see how many times you can tank 3-4 melees.

Been there done that.. I&#39;ve played this game for 3 years and played every class more then once and tried all common builds and even some out of the ordinary. I didn&#39;t say rogue is easy.. You guys are acting like rogue is the only hard class to play and anyone who plays any other class has no skills at the game.

People like you are going to kill the already dwindling ko player base because you find this either unfair or don&#39;t agree with it.

No not people like me. I&#39;m not the one who can&#39;t adapt to an ever changing MMO.

I find the mages ability to slow a person incredibly often very unfair, but I deal with it.

I agree and I&#39;m a mage.

It always has been in my opinion.

or maybe other classes should jsut learn new techniques to kill rogues. ill give you a hint..our weakness is stun,legcut, and ice.

or maybe other classes should jsut learn new techniques to kill rogues. ill give you a hint..our weakness is stun,legcut, and ice.[/b]

I can kill rogues just fine thanks.. This is the get over yourself part...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

^^ This kinds proves why I think dual minor is a bug.
    what you don&#39;t understand is that there are some who have gotten so used to it, that they won&#39;t convert to single minor at all, because it&#39;s not worth it.

This point is taken. But seriously this is an evolving game, they are always changing things to balance classes.. Get over it an adapt like everyone else . Or quit the game, you really think a few rogues quitting(most are changing classes not quitting), is gonna affect the playerbase? Maybe Cwest..

If you think that this is all so easy, then go start a dcz rogue with chitins +7 and cleavers +8, and see how many times you can tank 3-4 melees.

Been there done that.. I&#39;ve played this game for 3 years and played every class more then once and tried all common builds and even some out of the ordinary. I didn&#39;t say rogue is easy.. You guys are acting like rogue is the only hard class to play and anyone who plays any other class has no skills at the game.
    People like you are going to kill the already dwindling ko player base because you find this either unfair or don&#39;t agree with it.

No not people like me. I&#39;m not the one who can&#39;t adapt to an ever changing MMO.
    I find the mages ability to slow a person incredibly often very unfair, but I deal with it.

I agree and I&#39;m a mage.

It always has been in my opinion.[/b]
    The way you put it you make minor heal sound like every one considers it a bug.

If YOU&#39;RE such an experienced and good player, you should have no problem killing a good rogue, now shouldn&#39;t you?

I can kill rogues just fine thanks.. [/b]

ty for proving my point. if you can kill us just fine.. what is the purpose of us changing our style at all? i mean you jsut said you got no prob killing us. but werent you syaing before that classes were unbalanced. im pretty sure most people talkign about imbalancing were just referring to rogues raping vs&#39;s. even tho bp&#39;s are the class that can rape everyone.

so liek i said. ill repeat once more cause i know you got a tough time reading and understanding. if you got no problem killing rogues, why is there a need to add a cooldown?

If YOU&#39;RE such an experienced and good player, you should have no problem killing a good rogue, now shouldn&#39;t you?[/b]

Maybe you should learn how to use weapon and elemental resistance armors like everyone else has to do against rogues. Instead of relying on dual minor as a crutch.

I can kill rogues just fine.. And the top geared sins who dual minor on my server I can&#39;t kill, but they can&#39;t kill me either.. Because I use DD and they use Dual minor. If they throw on a GR talia and maybe some more GR jewel then suddenly I don&#39;t do dmg just like they aren&#39;t doing to me with my DD. Go figure they don&#39;t need dual minor then.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

If YOU&#39;RE such an experienced and good player, you should have no problem killing a good rogue, now shouldn&#39;t you?[/b]
    ALOT are still saying yes &#39;;s

Maybe you should learn how to use weapon and elemental resistance armors like everyone else has to do against rogues. Instead of relying on dual minor as a crutch.

I can kill rogues just fine.. And the top geared sins who dual minor on my server I can&#39;t kill, but they can&#39;t kill me either.. Because I use DD and they use Dual minor. If they throw on a GR talia and maybe some more GR jewel then suddenly I don&#39;t do dmg just like they aren&#39;t doing to me with my DD. Go figure they don&#39;t need dual minor then.[/b]
    Alright then, all rogues should use single minor and then everyone should load up on talias, weapon defences, and resistances. We&#39;ll all become complete tanks so that no one will ever die. Wow this sounds fun.

ALOT are still saying yes &#39;;s[/b]
    Which is why we&#39;re proving them wrong.