Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not sure. In my opinion, an assassins job never was tanking. But KO is based a lot of ideas ...
Page: 2

I'm not sure. In my opinion, an assassins job never was tanking. But KO is based a lot of ideas and techniques which were developed by the players and not mgame. To expand this, for example, tank ability of assassins.
    But on other hand, if they take out MH, or how they call this "add cooldown on it" is just bringing the game out of balance, they also should remove the chance of being battlepriest. It was never ment that priests are fighters. Even now, the most tank priests don't use shells. It was also found out by the player and not mgames stuff build in.
    It was never ment that a priest goes full str using tier 1 armor. Or paper, cardboard mages. (which unfortunately quit the build more and more afaik)

Good players will allways manage to kill other people, no matter of class.[/b]
    This is what I don't get, people here cooldown and go oh well we have no minor now.. It's not even really a friggin cooldown!! IT stops DUAL minor thats IT.. You can burn an entire soul (probably more on a good comp) This is CONFIRMED! if 1080-1140 healing per pot, possibly more isn't enough for a rogue then wtf is???

I'm assuming that there's "no minor" because i read enough of assassins here on forum do not want it. Just stating the peoples opinion. Sorry for that.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think it will just take pratice to adapt.

did I mention chukie is a penis?

I voted No, although i can still play with it i just rather not have it. People complain that rogues are overpowered, yet they don't look at the benefits of their own classes.

I think it will just take pratice to adapt.

did I mention chukie is a penis?[/b]

DIEEEEEEEE CHUCKIE DIEEEEEEEEEE

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

I voted No, although i can still play with it i just rather not have it. People complain that rogues are overpowered, yet they don't look at the benefits of their own classes.[/b]
    i play all classes, includes a rougue, i got a sin and an archer, and will not miss monor heal. hp pots is faster and cheaper.
    magic bags lets u carry ok amount of hp pots..and if you got str gear..warriors got hp gear, rougues need str gear for hp pots, its realy simple realy.

those who dont play rogues...or understand how much they support the entire party..will vote yes to keeping the cooldown..aswell as those who are selfish and vote no because of "losing" vs's to rogues. if you want to show your a skilld warrior..vs another skilled warrior..same for the other classes.

when minor heal is used during team pk in cz/ardream minor heal cannot be canceled..and when your preist is busy getting ganked by 4 people and canceled..its the rogues that keep those dumbass people voting for cooldown alive.

also..if they going to fuk over rogues minor heal...why not lower ice rates,stun rates, leg cuts, and do something to fuk over preists while were at it...like not make them not able to use clubs and swords...that sounds fair.

they say its to prevent people from pedalling..pedals are the same thing if not worse then people legitly minoring. yea sure they can randomly burn there mana in an instance...but honestly what good is draining your mana to zero...

naturally alot of people arent very good at this game..rogues are actually a pretty complicated class to play../care less if retards want to use someone to give them a little more hope at being better with it.

In my opinion, Minor heal is a HORRIBLY imbalanced skill for it's level... I mean really, are you going to allow a level 5 skill out heal the best potions in the game? It's broken, fix it.

Banned

The fun about rouges is that your hp is your mana, its not about how fast you can transfer the mana to hp. Sometimes you wany to get much hp really fast liek when the towers are on you, die in town whit more then 50% mana would piss me off if i played this game.

They got no good reason to take away the cooldown, k2 will never stop cheating when they canīt pay for stopping it, minor pedals is not a big problem, you are not the best rouge just by having a peadal.

This game is alredy ruined way to much, playing the game a couple of years ago when i was a noob was the best thing i ever done.

those who dont play rogues...or understand how much they support the entire party..will vote yes to keeping the cooldown..aswell as those who are selfish and vote no because of "losing" vs's to rogues. if you want to show your a skilld warrior..vs another skilled warrior..same for the other classes.
    when minor heal is used during team pk in cz/ardream minor heal cannot be canceled..and when your preist is busy getting ganked by 4 people and canceled..its the rogues that keep those dumbass people voting for cooldown alive.

also..if they going to fuk over rogues minor heal...why not lower ice rates,stun rates, leg cuts, and do something to fuk over preists while were at it...like not make them not able to use clubs and swords...that sounds fair.[/b]

How bout we stop insulting everyone who has a different opinion then you? I support the cooldown and my reasons have nothing to do with what you stated in your post. I am not a "dumbass" thank you, and ofc I have been supported with rogues minor heal as I play primarily priest and mage. Many rogues have saved my ass many times. But that does not change my opinion that dual minoring is overpowered, considered a bug and the primary reason it has been changed. I really doubt it has anything to do with pedals that is just a rumor everyone jumped on without any official statement.

Also it is in my opinion dual minor is the only thing really effected by this change. Pedal was never a good minor method anyways and won't really be affected much. It will still minor as much as the max amount the game allows, regardless. Still giving them an advantage over people like me if i was to play sin, who can't minor fast while comboing, and keeping them noob to actual skilled minor comboers.

Single minor users (old pros before double ''came out'' and other players who never bothered with double) will hardly be affected at all with this change. Me who sucks at minoring and has problems with lag, managed 19 minors within a soulpot. And I don't think I was getting the full amount availble either, meaning a good minorer can maybe get more. Thats pretty close to normal of what rogues with single minor are doing today.

sexyrexy

But that does not change my opinion that dual minoring is overpowered, considered a bug and the primary reason it has been changed.[/b]
    can you show me where it states that dual minor is a bug?

can you show me where it states that dual minor is a bug?[/b]

You quoted a sentence in which ""my opinion"" is itialic and you ask me to provide proof? o.O

sexyrexy

my bad i read the words and ive seen so many other people saying its a bug so kinda jumped to conclusions
    next time i'll read it better

PartyPLZZ

i voted for minor cooldown... good rogues will be good all the time no matter what and to be honest i never seen warrior that could tank4 ppl and actually kill somebody but on my rogue i did that many times so it will be good option... maybe our clan rogues will be more supportive, becouse now its all about frag

ArminVanBuuren

I still keep my opinion about this new minor healing, and yet have not seen the problem...you can still be able to tank by using the minor healing and you can still spam it on any of your party members...only ones complaining are the ones that got used to spam dual minor instead of simply a single one. Rogue class will not die, because rogues will still be able to do everything they do now with no problems, people that has been using dual minor will just have to adapt, and that won't even take 2 weeks if they at least try to do so.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast