Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are you stupid? its not only dual minor that wont be possible rofl... go l2 play a rouge and get ...
Page: 20

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

are you stupid? its not only dual minor that wont be possible rofl... go l2 play a rouge and get back to me.

and to other ppl... ofc rouge isnt just 1v1's, without the normal minor, try healing your priest/mage when theres 10 ppl on him, it aint gunna help much.[/b]
    rogue pk is easier than warrior "FOR ME"

whti rogue u can go kill, come back, lightfeet away when gangbanged
    whit warrior you go in and you cant escape from gangbang, need always watch for not to go in large grops

i made easier kills whit rogue than whit warrior, tho warrior was better geared and had better lvl, maybe it just didnt fit my playstyle

correct that single minor and dual minor are the same, but the difference is that dual is easier, that's all. You can use a whole soulpot of mana with either single or double, just double makes it really easy for slow sins K2 should make minor heal unique on the skillbar. There is no way to fix pedals though, that is just a limitation of the anti-cheat software. A pedal is indistinguishable from a G15 keyboard or just a macro program. Enforcing single minor-heal would reduce the lameness of running away and spamming 3 or 4 minor heals to dump your mana, and it would raise the skillcap for rogues. You should have to use abilities creatively to survive, and have teammate help. Multiple minors is just as cheesy as the old ctrl-minor and should have been removed years ago.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

correct that single minor and dual minor are the same, but the difference is that dual is easier, that's all. You can use a whole soulpot of mana with either single or double, just double makes it really easy for slow sins K2 should make minor heal unique on the skillbar. There is no way to fix pedals though, that is just a limitation of the anti-cheat software. A pedal is indistinguishable from a G15 keyboard or just a macro program. Enforcing single minor-heal would reduce the lameness of running away and spamming 3 or 4 minor heals to dump your mana, and it would raise the skillcap for rogues. You should have to use abilities creatively to survive, and have teammate help. Multiple minors is just as cheesy as the old ctrl-minor and should have been removed years ago.[/b]
    i got a g15 keyboard ;s

Hey cutie Senior Member

BUDDAH!
    SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

what now?

a846039

lmao crack <3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

BUDDAH!
    SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

what now?[/b]
    lol @ a nerd trying to act hard on the internet like he something,lol

lmao crack <3[/b]
    crack is probably what he smokes &#39;;s

lol @ a nerd trying to act hard on the internet like he something,lol
    crack is probably what he smokes &#39;;s[/b]
    back on topic....
    yes is still winning &#39;;-]

ArminVanBuuren

are you stupid? its not only dual minor that wont be possible rofl... go l2 play a rouge and get back to me.

and to other ppl... ofc rouge isnt just 1v1&#39;s, without the normal minor, try healing your priest/mage when theres 10 ppl on him, it aint gunna help much.[/b]
    Which one you want me to play? My Human Adventurer, my Elf Wind Rider or my Dark Elf Ghost Hunter? (Kamael rogue sux) h34r:

About the second comment, I&#39;m not sure, but I think should be natural for a priest to die against 10 people tanking him...just being able to outheal the damage received with a single rogue minor healing the priest is something should not be possible...that would be enough proof of current minor system being unfair...so if 2 rogues minor the priest at the same time, priest should be able to hold his HB (if BP) and kill everyone without getting damaged. That&#39;s practically what you guys want, don&#39;t you? The current dual minor allows us rogues to be kinda supernatural beings in a certain way...now with the cooldown we&#39;ll be back to Earth, no more supermen, just like it is meant to be.

correct that single minor and dual minor are the same, but the difference is that dual is easier, that&#39;s all. You can use a whole soulpot of mana with either single or double, just double makes it really easy for slow sins K2 should make minor heal unique on the skillbar. There is no way to fix pedals though, that is just a limitation of the anti-cheat software. A pedal is indistinguishable from a G15 keyboard or just a macro program. Enforcing single minor-heal would reduce the lameness of running away and spamming 3 or 4 minor heals to dump your mana, and it would raise the skillcap for rogues. You should have to use abilities creatively to survive, and have teammate help. Multiple minors is just as cheesy as the old ctrl-minor and should have been removed years ago.[/b]

Glad to see a well respected rogue who ppl listen to understands what I&#39;ve been trying to say.

Banned

correct that single minor and dual minor are the same, but the difference is that dual is easier, that&#39;s all. You can use a whole soulpot of mana with either single or double, just double makes it really easy for slow sins K2 should make minor heal unique on the skillbar. There is no way to fix pedals though, that is just a limitation of the anti-cheat software. A pedal is indistinguishable from a G15 keyboard or just a macro program. Enforcing single minor-heal would reduce the lameness of running away and spamming 3 or 4 minor heals to dump your mana, and it would raise the skillcap for rogues. You should have to use abilities creatively to survive, and have teammate help. Multiple minors is just as cheesy as the old ctrl-minor and should have been removed years ago.[/b]
    i wont flame you but.... so you say that u can press a button (with 1 finger ofc ) each 2,5/(1920/100) = 13 msec ? superman?
    I saw your movies and im sorry to say you that u didnt burn mana as fast as u think (at least not fast as other people with dual do), maybe is only my opinion.

Anyway i agree with what u said after...

And for all people remember that there isnt only sigle minor and dual minor combo! many rogue, me for example, use minor on right click + 1 minor on skill bar and spam both at same time for heal faster.. This kind of minor heal is way harder then HP & minor combo / dual minor / single minor.. You need really nice skill for do minor + spam soul pot + combo with 1 hand this method is the harder but is also the best (u can control better) thats why people with this kind of combo PWN

sexyrexy

ah ko has come down to people thinking they are better than others because they can spam 1 key faster.

"dual minor is easier" ok w/e you can have your ego boost knowing that you use a "harder" method of healing.

People who used dual minor are smart. Why you may ask? Because they realized it is easier for them to be able to control their minor speed over long durations of time. They can use 19minors per soul pot or use more if needed. The option of dual minor has positives as well as negatives.

Positives of dual minor
    -Fingers don&#39;t get fatigued as quickly
    -Can regulate mana use very easily from burning a soul pot to burning more than a soul pot
    -Can play rogue with crappy fps. Lower fps results in more minors being lost.

Negatives
    -Losing 1 space on skillbar

So, honestly if you think you are better than someone because you use single minor and they use double minor, why are you better exactly?
    Because you think you have more skill? Because you use a "harder" method of minor healing? Because you care if someone calls you a dual minor noob even if you lose to that dual minor noob?

But honestly it comes down to this, according to this poll its about 50-50. Is the producer ready to piss off half of the people that responded to the poll?
    Now i dont look through all the "quiting topics" but i doubt ive ever seen someone quitting because "dual minor heal" but i have seen people quitting because of "minor heal cooldown."

Eh w/e regardless if the cool down comes some will quit, some will adapt, and everyone will notice servers becoming more and more dead.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Eh w/e regardless if the cool down comes some will quit, some will adapt, and everyone will notice servers becoming more and more dead.[/b]
    +1

Since it replaced CTRL+minor after RoFD came out.
    First of all, I haven&#39;t found any Gods in this game yet, and I doubt I will someday.

Now, if single minor and dual minor are exactly the same, then why you complain so much? Single minor was enough back because people didn&#39;t hit as hard as they do now? Try tanking NORBIT (oh yeah, with his +9s and everything) just by using single minor and a rogue with chitins +7/+6 and quest jewelry. I only died to NORBIT once, and was because I was gangbanged. Tanked with the same items against SomethingSmellsFunny and we couldn&#39;t never finish the duels (and frapped the 3 duels). Never had to use dual minor to do so, and I think everybody can. I can also use dual minor, I tested the CTRL+minor once to see how fast it was and was testing again the dual minor 2 days ago in Ares... certainly is a big difference in healing, but to me is unnecessary. I use myself the single minor since I find it better for my pk style...for me dual minor is just for escaping...for surviving single minor is more than enough.

The last phrase is interesting...I&#39;m a rogue (always been, will never change), and even if I know a warrior hits that hard I still consider that unfair somehow. You&#39;ll say "but you are limited by mana" yeah, but for a few seconds you are partially immortal. You are concerned about not having that? Then you certainly are not talking about fairness in here.[/b]
    I think you&#39;re misunderstanding what I&#39;m saying. Yes, both single and dual are exactly the same, but by implementing the cool down it&#39;s stabbing ALL rogues in the foot. I&#39;m complaining because this SEVERELY limits the capabilities of a rogue. I don&#39;t see how you&#39;re missing the point.
    You aren&#39;t ever immortal ever because to me mana is hp.

Btw, CTRL minor was taken out ages ago so there&#39;s no point in talking about it.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I will admit that minor is a extremely powerfull skill compared to the other classes IF you know how to use it effectively, but the cool down that Mgames is implementing is way too harsh and will kill the class of rogue. A cool down would be a smart idea, but what MGames did was too much.

ehh im sure single minor can get the job done partially. but there aint much control in it at all. with dual minor you can switch speeds easily depending on how fast you need to minor. with the single minor you will be spamming minor as fast as you can just to keep up with the soul pot.

yea sure rogues have lightfeet and can get out of gangbangs so what.. warriors got legcut,scream, and mages got ice/stun to get away. preist have duff..most people will run to cure when they are duffed..so that is another form to get away. all rogues can do is lightfeet and pray they dont get iced which i swear is a 95% chance..and legcut/scream is prob 60-75% chance. duff 100%.

i pk&#39;d with a warrior, i was on a rogue ..wow that warrior put his shield on and me with 4 guys on me minoring could barely minor heal the dmg, i was actually going down slowly in hp and i wasnt duffed. the warrior had atleast 7+ people on him..all he did while maliced was hp pot..and 7 people couldnt lower his hp faster then my minor could heal 4 people. we were both pretty equally geared. warriors are fuking tanks. this is aimed at that guy who said rogues were easier to play.

dont forget if warriors put on a good hammer, not sure which one it is maybe its lycaon or one of them..they are like impossible to kill..most dmg dealt to them is when they use soul pot. if they dont use soul pot/rarely use soul they are unkillable. so maybe they should delete MP recov weapons for warriors. cause i think its unfair.
    also got things like scorp sythes to regain to full hp when your low hp. all kinda bonues..

and +1 to that sexysexy person.
    and thanks crack ( i crack yo back nikkuh)

sure some will quit..most will go archer and few will try to adapt. unfortunetly il prob end up adapting if it isnt removed.

all the char&#39;s are evenly balanced..every class has its up&#39;s and its downs.every class is dependant on the other classes during pk.we have been playing this same way for years and ive never heard people complain about dual minor..ever. not once have a seen a warrior go "OMG no fair you using dual minor you bug abuser" WHY IS THEIR A NEED TO CHANGE ALL OF THE SUDDEN?

i hope next patch they remove leg cut, make ice 10% chance, and make duff have a 50% chance to succeed and fail. ha then we will see all the people here that bitched about dual minor, crying not to remove those things.

Banned

Red face

I will admit that minor is a extremely powerfull skill compared to the other classes IF you know how to use it effectively, but the cool down that Mgames is implementing is way too harsh and will kill the class of rogue. A cool down would be a smart idea, but what MGames did was too much.[/b]
    make it 10 seconds maybe ? &#39;;-x