Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ehh im sure single minor can get the job done partially. but there aint much control in it at all. ...
Page: 21

Banned

ehh im sure single minor can get the job done partially. but there aint much control in it at all. with dual minor you can switch speeds easily depending on how fast you need to minor. with the single minor you will be spamming minor as fast as you can just to keep up with the soul pot.
    yea sure rogues have lightfeet and can get out of gangbangs so what.. warriors got legcut,scream, and mages got ice/stun to get away. preist have duff..most people will run to cure when they are duffed..so that is another form to get away. all rogues can do is lightfeet and pray they dont get iced which i swear is a 95% chance..and legcut/scream is prob 60-75% chance. duff 100%.

i pk'd with a warrior, i was on a rogue ..wow that warrior put his shield on and me with 4 guys on me minoring could barely minor heal the dmg, i was actually going down slowly in hp and i wasnt duffed. the warrior had atleast 7+ people on him..all he did while maliced was hp pot..and 7 people couldnt lower his hp faster then my minor could heal 4 people. we were both pretty equally geared. warriors are fuking tanks. this is aimed at that guy who said rogues were easier to play.

dont forget if warriors put on a good hammer, not sure which one it is maybe its lycaon or one of them..they are like impossible to kill..most dmg dealt to them is when they use soul pot. if they dont use soul pot/rarely use soul they are unkillable. so maybe they should delete MP recov weapons for warriors. cause i think its unfair.
    also got things like scorp sythes to regain to full hp when your low hp. all kinda bonues..

and +1 to that sexysexy person.
    and thanks crack ( i crack yo back nikkuh)

sure some will quit..most will go archer and few will try to adapt. unfortunetly il prob end up adapting if it isnt removed.

all the char's are evenly balanced..every class has its up's and its downs.every class is dependant on the other classes during pk.we have been playing this same way for years and ive never heard people complain about dual minor..ever. not once have a seen a warrior go "OMG no fair you using dual minor you bug abuser" WHY IS THEIR A NEED TO CHANGE ALL OF THE SUDDEN?
    i hope next patch they remove leg cut, make ice 10% chance, and make duff have a 50% chance to succeed and fail. ha then we will see all the people here that bitched about dual minor, crying not to remove those things.[/b]
    wow nice reply.. nothing to add, i agree with u in everything!

Little archer Senior Member

linus just said again that cooldown its coming

hope u are happy other-classes players.. easy vs's & easy np for u

ArminVanBuuren

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. Yes, both single and dual are exactly the same, but by implementing the cool down it's stabbing ALL rogues in the foot. I'm complaining because this SEVERELY limits the capabilities of a rogue. I don't see how you're missing the point.
    You aren't ever immortal ever because to me mana is hp.

Btw, CTRL minor was taken out ages ago so there's no point in talking about it.[/b]
    Well, I sincerely still don't see how can it affect us rogues SEVERELY just as you said, so please explain it to me.

All it has done this cooldown is limit a just bit more the already limited amount of healing we had. And the difference is slightly noticeable, at least to me (and timed with chronometer).

Of course no one is immortal, and sure, mana is HP somehow...but HP is also HP, so you cannot only rely on mana and minor to heal yourself. At least that is what I think.

Well, still waiting for you to explain how has this severely affected rogues.

Well, I sincerely still don't see how can it affect us rogues SEVERELY just as you said, so please explain it to me.

All it has done this cooldown is limit a just bit more the already limited amount of healing we had. And the difference is slightly noticeable, at least to me (and timed with chronometer).

Of course no one is immortal, and sure, mana is HP somehow...but HP is also HP, so you cannot only rely on mana and minor to heal yourself. At least that is what I think.

Well, still waiting for you to explain how has this severely affected rogues.[/b]
    I'll reply after dinner, brb.

edit: rogues will get rocked running since thery're always ahead of the party. rogues always in crap situations, with cooldown its gonna be really hard. was gonna write more but not in the mood

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Well, still waiting for you to explain how has this severely affected rogues.[/b]
    and this is why yes is still winning ';-x

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

dont forget if warriors put on a good hammer, not sure which one it is maybe its lycaon or one of them..they are like impossible to kill..most dmg dealt to them is when they use soul pot. if they dont use soul pot/rarely use soul they are unkillable. so maybe they should delete MP recov weapons for warriors. cause i think its unfair.
    also got things like scorp sythes to regain to full hp when your low hp. all kinda bonues..[/b]

in the case u didnt know, the int build for warrior (lyc build, actually the 3 hammers) disappeared when the hammers got their mp recovery reduced to 10 and hp on them

in the case u didnt know, the int build for warrior (lyc build, actually the 3 hammers) disappeared when the hammers got their mp recovery reduced to 10 and hp on them[/b]
    ahh okay, never went that build just heard people talk about it. ty for that tho.

TOMTOM

All u guys who talkin bout minor + hp pottin are just fucking ass holes.
    If we (rogues) needed to hp pot + minor then why the fuck didn't u cried over it and posted like 100k topics before all that mh cooldown issues came up? Why now u saying it is REALLY not balanced with rogues having minor? That's the game! u handled it for what, 5 years now? KEEP ON HANDLING IT. Don't u see Warriors PK movies in YouTube that pwning rogues same lvl and match gear? StFu and DEAL WITH IT.
    We got fucked and u like it just say it, dont give us a fucking solution like HP pottin.
    On beta it's easy to say coz 30 min u lvl 83 with 5k mana, but for lvl 70 even it's hard coz he with 2.7 - 3k tops, and those are high stats, for nicely geared ggs.
    You needa spam minor + hp pot in a vs? What if I'm a lvl 70 sin vsing lvl 70 warrior? I have 2700 mana ready to go but I will spam minor (which already isn't fast as it used to fucking be) and then HP pots? I don't have any mp left for skills, not talking bout minoring. YOU CAN'T USE 2 POTIONS SAME TIME. Or maybe you should start thinking of a skill such as this, for, idk... ROGUES maybe?
    Fuck this, K2/Mgame. You have just ruined your precious game. Expect lower incomes.
    BB KO

aruc

im assasin and i voted YES, if it helps to stop pedalers then i welcome it. I havenŽt read anything about it, but i hope its the reason why they implemented this.

since i play i been using hp pot and 1 minor heal, works fair enough, so for me there wont be any reason to leave assasin... dual minor seems to be some kind of bug, like everything else in game, which ppl just stop caring about, as myself, but the pedal users take more advantage of it.

youŽll see this bunch of immortal not buffed / not scrolled... and tanking everyone, outhealing a bunch of other decent and well gear lvl 80 players, even being naked, its just cheating crap, not their gear but their pedal.... some are strong i know, but you can see its just ridiculous tanking and outhealing every decent player without using scrolls or something.

i wont flame you but.... so you say that u can press a button (with 1 finger ofc ) each 2,5/(1920/100) = 13 msec ? superman?
    I saw your movies and im sorry to say you that u didnt burn mana as fast as u think (at least not fast as other people with dual do), maybe is only my opinion.[/b]
    Because playing with 10fps is totally different to playing with 60fps. I played 10 times better when not recording. It is very possible and EASY to burn more mana than equilibrium with 1 minor. It only needs 8 per second.

ehh im sure single minor can get the job done partially. but there aint much control in it at all. with dual minor you can switch speeds easily depending on how fast you need to minor. with the single minor you will be spamming minor as fast as you can just to keep up with the soul pot.
    yea sure rogues have lightfeet and can get out of gangbangs so what.. warriors got legcut,scream, and mages got ice/stun to get away. preist have duff..most people will run to cure when they are duffed..so that is another form to get away. all rogues can do is lightfeet and pray they dont get iced which i swear is a 95% chance..and legcut/scream is prob 60-75% chance. duff 100%.[/b]
    There is MORE control than with dual minor. You can either go fast with single or slow single + absorb with HP pots. You guys don't even know how to play the damn class properly. All you do is spam spam spam, it's fucking pathetic.

As for getting out of gangbangs - MAGIC SHIELD. You don't get legcut, screamed and you can laugh at fucking mages. Debuffs? Pre-cure and the debuffs don't stay on your for more than a fraction of a second. Illusion rogues, Use BH defensively, throw on a shield. It's better to avoid or mitigate damage rather than spam through it like a retard. Again, learn to play your class. All these shitty rogues in this thread whining about this change when it is apparent from these posts that you were using minor heal as a crutch. Take it away and you are nothing.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Because playing with 10fps is totally different to playing with 60fps. You are just another of these scrubs who judges players based on movies. It is very possible and EASY to burn more mana than equilibrium with 1 minor. It only needs 8 per second.
    There is MORE control than with dual minor. You can either go fast with single or slow single + absorb with HP pots. You guys don't even know how to play the damn class properly. All you do is spam spam spam, it's fucking pathetic.

As for getting out of gangbangs - MAGIC SHIELD. You don't get legcut, screamed and you can laugh at fucking mages. Again, learn to play your class. All these shitty rogues in this thread whining about this change when it is apparent from these posts that you were using minor heal as a crutch. Take it away and you are nothing.[/b]
    Have you played with the new icing rates? It's fucking ridiculous, MS doesn't save your ass as much as it used to anymore.

yeah i have, didnt notice much difference tbh. Sometimes its just bad luck.

SonOfaGun

muahaha, just back from a 1/2 month ban.
    glad i could even things out 50/50

i heard the mh cd was like 0.1 seconds, i havent got on yet but it doesnt sound too bad :P

tekl2elite

Equal skill and equal gear warrior verse rogue, warrior will win 1v1. It should be more evenly matched, with minor cooldown, even @ the championship server, the noobest warrior without combo won against a very GG rogue.

I guess were gunna see noob warriors owning GG rogues. Its so easy to play a warrior. Try to play a rogue and learn the multiple decisions you have to make every second in PvP while trying to minor ur ass off with 678 and moving back and forth to your mouse and ur 8 pages of fkeys. What does a warrior honestly do? 2 fkeys, f1 for skills, f2 for scrolls. Stop complainings if ur getting owned as a warrior, u honestly dont understand that without a priest ur nothing in CZ. Dont expect to just run up in CZ expect to have rules in place for those verses, know that ur probably versing some nerd with Fullplate spear defense. So switch ur weapons and watch ur dmgs. DPS beats manapool.

Tired of hearing complaints about rogues, time to start complaining about warriors :]. Take away minor cooldown!

/care ill just go hp minor. and 0000. i can use single minor, and i know how to hp pot. ever think maybe i rlly dont feel like changing the style ive had for 2 years. i dont see any other class switching there style.