Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o wow, since playing rogue is sooooooooooo hard to do -_- i wonder why there are soo many rogues and ...
Page: 22

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

o wow, since playing rogue is sooooooooooo hard to do -_-

i wonder why there are soo many rogues and not too many warriors huh?

Italus

stun lock combo for the rogue in USKO!!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

i wonder why there are soo many rogues and not too many warriors huh?[/b]
    cuz we're cool

cause its extremely easy to get super high ap, and ks kills with spike.

SonOfaGun

think about how many of those rogues are actually good at playing the class... that narrows it down to like 10%?

I voted no because today, minorheal, no matter the form used is part of the game eventho I always believed dual minor was overpowered. I won't mind a cd on minorheal, but that doesn't mean I agree with it.

Zero said what many are thinking, and he's right. /close.

even easier to ks with youre throwing dagger skill lol, watever the case i feel for the rouges as they have to change their playing style dramatically in some cases and some may just have to tweak it a bit. Watever the case something was bound to happen like this sooner or later and im sure alot of you saw it comming as well. I been playing rogue since day 1 most of the time assasin but about a year or two i decided to take up my Bow and Arrow and it seems it was a good choice, but now it seems as though "Assasins" will have to be more of a team player if they wernt already, remember this game is mainly a party vs party scenario and this "nerf" further presses that issue on a rogues part, run around with a priest now more then you did before youre Minor Combo may have been tweaked a bit but you're "Combo, Combo" hasn't. GL

oO Jc Oo

I'm not sure. In my opinion, an assassins job never was tanking. But KO is based a lot of ideas and techniques which were developed by the players and not mgame. To expand this, for example, tank ability of assassins.
    But on other hand, if they take out MH, or how they call this "add cooldown on it" is just bringing the game out of balance, they also should remove the chance of being battlepriest. It was never ment that priests are fighters. Even now, the most tank priests don't use shells. It was also found out by the player and not mgames stuff build in.
    It was never ment that a priest goes full str using tier 1 armor. Or paper, cardboard mages. (which unfortunately quit the build more and more afaik)

Good players will allways manage to kill other people, no matter of class.[/b]

u r on KE with a rogue ? sorry for the offtopic :P

even easier to ks with youre throwing dagger skill lol, watever the case i feel for the rouges as they have to change their playing style dramatically in some cases and some may just have to tweak it a bit. Watever the case something was bound to happen like this sooner or later and im sure alot of you saw it comming as well. I been playing rogue since day 1 most of the time assasin but about a year or two i decided to take up my Bow and Arrow and it seems it was a good choice, but now it seems as though "Assasins" will have to be more of a team player if they wernt already, remember this game is mainly a party vs party scenario and this "nerf" further presses that issue on a rogues part, run around with a priest now more then you did before youre Minor Combo may have been tweaked a bit but you're "Combo, Combo" hasn't. GL [/b]

Do you honestly think this game would be as popular without the "Combo, Combo" thingy,WOW > KO so without combo there is nothing left to do in this game,but yeah we are not talking about combos in here but about the minor cooldown,with minor sins were evenly matched with warriors it depended on who's comboing faster i guess ws/e,but there were warriors stronger than sins and there were sins who were stronger than warriors,battle priests were the strongest class you could do nothing about debuffs,mages were never really meant to be 1 v 1 so they were the weakest but with the release of ROFD mages got some cool skills that help them in 1 v 1's,they still get defeated most of the time in serious 1v1s unless they r insanely geared,but at least they got a good skill,and if they slide using the skill they have a good chance of winning too...

It looks pretty balanced to me,now 1 of the moderators on ko forums said,that finally with the minor heal cooldown mgame is balancing out the game,i still can't understand the meaning of the words,the classes are pretty balanced,and if they want to really balance the game,they should do something about battle priests,because they should have never existed but instead they gave them a kickass skill Helis,ok noone complains about bps its cool,but what the hell is up with the minor heal cooldown ??I still don't understand who could come up with this gay idea ?And what is the meaning behind it... ?Minor heal is dependable on mana you can't heal faster than possible,i guess they ran out of ideas and just decided to screw rogues up.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

just to clarify something

if bps were never meant to be, why in first place, priest have attack skills (bloody, shiver idk the names of those) and judgement?

btw i agree with ur argument, the game is now balanced.

if bps were never meant to be, why in first place, priest have attack skills (bloody, shiver idk the names of those) and judgement?

btw i agree with ur argument, the game is now balanced.[/b]
    no he was quoting a mod, who was saying "now its balanced" so your agreeing with the mod not gangsta :P

btw i agree with ur argument, the game is now balanced.[/b]
    The same reason mages have fire/ice/ligtning blade...

For fun...

And it would be stupid to have only buff/heal skills and no attack skills at all to even complete a simple quest,don't you think ?Priests have never been turned into battle priests in any game(almost),but they did almost in every game get a couple of attacking skills.

And @bknight i think that he's actually agreeing with me not the mod,he said "now" not with the upcoming minor heal cooldown

The same reason mages have fire/ice/ligtning blade...

For fun...

And it would be stupid to have only buff/heal skills and no attack skills at all to even complete a simple quest,don't you think ?Priests have never been turned into battle priests in any game(almost),but they did almost in every game get a couple of attacking skills.

And @bknight i think that he's actually agreeing with me not the mod,he said "now" not with the upcoming minor heal cooldown [/b]
    OHHh yea it is. has been for years, the minor cooldown idea is thought up.. and all of the sudden every other class says OMG DUAL MINOR IS SOOO UNFAIR!@!#!

OHHh yea it is. has been for years, the minor cooldown idea is thought up.. and all of the sudden every other class says OMG DUAL MINOR IS SOOO UNFAIR!@!#![/b]

Apparently you weren't around when there was a debate about dual minor. Shortly after ctrl+minor removed. The community has rly always been split opinion.

And it's not only other classes who agree with the change. But in your opinion any rogue who agrees with it is noob. Cuz your da god of sins wit ur uber dual minor crutch.

im sure someone figured out to use dual minors before ctrl+minor. hell if i was a rogue back then i woulda figured that out. i mean now i use a standard 6 7 8 for my minor. but couple years ago i was using 4 7 8. wasnt the typical dual minor of today but it was still dual minor.