Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Apparently you weren't around when there was a debate about dual minor. Shortly after ctrl+minor removed. The community has rly ...
Page: 23

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Apparently you weren't around when there was a debate about dual minor. Shortly after ctrl+minor removed. The community has rly always been split opinion.

And it's not only other classes who agree with the change. But in your opinion any rogue who agrees with it is noob. Cuz your da god of sins wit ur uber dual minor crutch.[/b]
    Dual minor is a crutch, dual minor is a crutch, that's all I hear from you, zero, and countless others. Get's really old, every class has an edge, you call it a crutch because you disagree with it. I could call so many of your skills a crutch, and it'd be seen the same as dual/triple minor. I'd LOVE to see the opinion of taking away the spamming ability of the following Mage Skills: Solid, Ignition, and Teleport. Solid is a crutch for mages imo, they'd suck balls without it.

every skill is a crutch. other wise we would all be playing like how me and BBQ said. we'd be full hp all day long. and no one would die.but whatever MHC is here..and we all gotta get around it. atleast they lower it from .3 to .1.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I voted no because today, minorheal, no matter the form used is part of the game eventho I always believed dual minor was overpowered. I won't mind a cd on minorheal, but that doesn't mean I agree with it.

Zero said what many are thinking, and he's right. /close.[/b]
    you voted no, but yes is still winning ';-]

I think its obvious that all rogues vote for no and all the other classes yes...

They would vote yes even if they didn't give a damn,its not like it changes anything for their class ;d

I think its obvious that all rogues vote for no and all the other classes yes...

They would vote yes even if they didn't give a damn,its not like it changes anything for their class ;d[/b]
    all rogues might not vote no =) those rogues that cant minor think this will give them their shot at "glory" lol so they will vote yes ahahaha. Whatever rogues will still pwn now more then ever just cause of this i get some more archers to party with and sooner or later most of the tards here will be like ...

FUCK ARCHER IS OVERPOWERED LETS TAKE AWAY HIS STYX! =)

all rogues might not vote no =) those rogues that cant minor think this will give them their shot at "glory" lol so they will vote yes ahahaha. Whatever rogues will still pwn now more then ever just cause of this i get some more archers to party with and sooner or later most of the tards here will be like ...
    FUCK ARCHER IS OVERPOWERED LETS TAKE AWAY HIS STYX! =)[/b]

Yeah rofl i was just thinking about the same thing

i voted NO.

spamming minor takes no skill.

using minor at an appropriate rate whilst at the same time comboing full speed and using movement - that takes Talent, talent which will be revoked via cool down.

Although i must admit, minor +pot combo is more effective than minor heal combom

the difficulty is that its a more complex task, especially combined with combo and movement.

Hey cutie Senior Member

i voted NO.

spamming minor takes no skill.

using minor at an appropriate rate whilst at the same time comboing full speed and using movement - that takes Talent, talent which will be revoked via cool down.

Although i must admit, minor +pot combo is more effective than minor heal combom

the difficulty is that its a more complex task, especially combined with combo and movement.[/b]
    minorheal+hp pot is more complex, but in no way more effective! maybe against a light mage, and thats it.
    NOt efective in 1v1 agaainst any other class, not efffective in party pk.. Its good let me tell u that,, but it not as good as someome who can pure minor heal effectively.

i say yes
    and bb to all sins :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

i say yes
    and bb to all sins :P[/b]
    this is what The majority of the "YES" vote are made up of.

dumasses who just vote cuz they can or dummasses who vote so they dont get pwnt by sins 10 lvls lower then themselves.

Banned

im wondering why buddah has not been muted yet :s all what he do is say "Yes win ;-) bb rogues" stop spam!! damn it in each page i can see a fuking idiot reply by you.. post something that isnt useless at least!

on topic:
    Once again minor cooldown will not stop Pedal user, i saw a reply again about this by some random... Guys use your damn brain sometimes... how can a minor cooldown stop pedal user ? they will just minor slower but they will keep the big advantage of do not use a hand for minor! I use minor heal as fast as a pedal user do, and maybe more...
    Magic shield these days wont work... a ice mage can slow you the 80% of the times also with 200+++ resist!! scream/leg cut and 80 skill warrior same..
    BP class that should not be in game have 3k +++ ap and debuff, warrior base AC is alredy bigger then rogue buffed AC for do not talk about the AP & HP, Mages have far/aoe attacks and nice skill for slow down enemy or decrease mana... Rogue have poor AC poor HP and medium ap, rogue also have NOT spammable attacks and now the only thing that was good have a cooldown...
    HP & minor is not a solution simple because is not enought good for have a chance these days in CZ...As someone said now if a MONKEY play a warrior can pwn the best rogue in all USKO

People that voted yes are just for me or idiot that couldnt understand the problem, or noob that do not know how to play and hope in that cooldown for have a chance... U can say everything you want but u look ridiculous, just admit that u got pissed off by some rogue with lower lvl and gear.

OutOfControl

im wondering why buddah has not been muted yet :s all what he do is say "Yes win ;-) bb rogues" stop spam!! damn it in each page i can see a fuking idiot reply by you.. post something that isnt useless at least!

on topic:
    Once again minor cooldown will not stop Pedal user, i saw a reply again about this by some random... Guys use your damn brain sometimes... how can a minor cooldown stop pedal user ? they will just minor slower but they will keep the big advantage of do not use a hand for minor! I use minor heal as fast as a pedal user do, and maybe more...
    Magic shield these days wont work... a ice mage can slow you the 80% of the times also with 200+++ resist!! scream/leg cut and 80 skill warrior same..
    BP class that should not be in game have 3k +++ ap and debuff, warrior base AC is alredy bigger then rogue buffed AC for do not talk about the AP & HP, Mages have far/aoe attacks and nice skill for slow down enemy or decrease mana... Rogue have poor AC poor HP and medium ap, rogue also have NOT spammable attacks and now the only thing that was good have a cooldown...
    HP & minor is not a solution simple because is not enought good for have a chance these days in CZ...As someone said now if a MONKEY play a warrior can pwn the best rogue in all USKO

People that voted yes are just for me or idiot that couldnt understand the problem, or noob that do not know how to play and hope in that cooldown for have a chance... U can say everything you want but u look ridiculous, just admit that u got pissed off by some rogue with lower lvl and gear.[/b]

100 % TRUTH

tekl2elite

Well get ready to sell ur chars for warriors :]. If ur here for the competition and want to continue playing, roll a new class. If your here for PK, keep ur rogue and run around with 1920/party healers all the time.

im wondering why buddah has not been muted yet :s all what he do is say "Yes win ;-) bb rogues" stop spam!! damn it in each page i can see a fuking idiot reply by you.. post something that isnt useless at least![/b]
    +1 buddah spams everyday, in every post.. i dont see how mods aint noticed yet.

ontopic:

minor heal aint too bad in new expansion, single + minor or single is fine

blaalb923

ofc no, ther is no point being rogue with out minor heal ><
    its suck