Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dual minor (as the name says it) = 2 X 60 instead 60 fair ? if the answer is yes ...
Page: 6

Alivia

dual minor (as the name says it) = 2 X 60 instead 60 fair ? if the answer is yes i want warrior to be able to use dual pot hp

no need skill to do that :S if u can minor 1 X u can 2X 3 X (need alot of mana)

Wuhhuuuu only good rogue will stay [/b]
    retard
    YOU
    CAN
    ONLY
    USE
    SKILL
    AT
    A
    TIME

You can put hp pot on 2 different spots if you want aswell, like 1 and 2, and press first 1, then 2, then 1 again and so on. Cause thats what ppl with dual minor do.

glad i sold my chitin 9 set and shards 9 and ran out with over 3k $$ before it becomes 500$

Sins class would be destroyed with this patch so better quit sins if u r using dual minor before u regret it

BeatItPunk

dude what is this minor cooldown? i quit ko like a year ago but dont remember any cooldowns

Banned

retard
    YOU
    CAN
    ONLY
    USE
    SKILL
    AT
    A
    TIME

You can put hp pot on 2 different spots if you want aswell, like 1 and 2, and press first 1, then 2, then 1 again and so on. Cause thats what ppl with dual minor do.[/b]
    you are really dumb you can use minor heal more than just 1 time there is no doubt about that. You don't hit 7+8 at the same time you do a sequence Ex. 7 then 8 7then 8 7 then 8 and so on not 78 78 78 78. I still don't why you people consider it unfair, so what if a few people beat you in a vs big deal? Majority of rogues in you in cz are the first targets you go for because they aren't that hard of a kill. Minor is what really evened out the game for rogues because beside that we would just be getting creamed when we tried to help the warriors out in party pk, 720 pots just cant cut it for rogues we don't have 1500+ defense like most warriors. Its really gonna suck for XP aswell because your gonna have have a TINY amount of rogues that will actually stay and continue to lvl up so then you'll either have to xp without swift or wolf, or just scroll for xp. It doesn't benefit you to have our minor taken away at all.

tommyleonghk

voted.

and yes chuckie is a d1ck

its gonna be hard for K2 to do anything about it looking at our % of votes... but its still early... only 194ppl voted...there's still 25,900 ppl out there....where are they? :blink:

Banned

u felix know alredy my opinion => NO

anyway i found a good way to heal also with minorcooldown (not the same idea that i told u in msn).. As soon as the new patch with minor cooldown come out ill teach this method to ko4life community.. Ofc is not good as pure minor but close ^^

Alivia

[quote]
    you are really dumb you can use minor heal more than just 1 time there is no doubt about that. You don't hit 7+8 at the same time you do a sequence Ex. 7 then 8 7then 8 7 then 8 and so on not 78 78 78 78. [/qoute]

lol thats exactly what I said. Read my previous post plx. Nice to call me dumb and then say the exact same thing I said earlier in the topic..

dude what is this minor cooldown? i quit ko like a year ago but dont remember any cooldowns[/b]
    If it's implemented in the new Forgotten Frontiers patch.
    Rogues cannot break a soul minoring.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

you are really dumb you can use minor heal more than just 1 time there is no doubt about that. You don't hit 7+8 at the same time you do a sequence Ex. 7 then 8 7then 8 7 then 8 and so on not 78 78 78 78. I still don't why you people consider it unfair, so what if a few people beat you in a vs big deal? Majority of rogues in you in cz are the first targets you go for because they aren't that hard of a kill. Minor is what really evened out the game for rogues because beside that we would just be getting creamed when we tried to help the warriors out in party pk, 720 pots just cant cut it for rogues we don't have 1500+ defense like most warriors. Its really gonna suck for XP aswell because your gonna have have a TINY amount of rogues that will actually stay and continue to lvl up so then you'll either have to xp without swift or wolf, or just scroll for xp. It doesn't benefit you to have our minor taken away at all.[/b]
    YEAH, PEOPLE GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN , how to combo, now that there macro programs or devices like the pedal will no longer work, i also voted yes...and yes is winning btw,....

Rogues were used to MH how it was. Now the biggest part of the community who voted no, are either warrior/mage/priest that get their ass pounded by assassins or those who quit the class assassin and curse it now.

I wonder how the warrior part of the community act if they'd make a "longer" cooldown on hellblade and 500 mana consume. (since the lv80 skill was implemented in ROFD and dual MH aswell since ctrl minoring was gone)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u felix know alredy my opinion => NO

anyway i found a good way to heal also with minorcooldown (not the same idea that i told u in msn).. As soon as the new patch with minor cooldown come out ill teach this method to ko4life community.. Ofc is not good as pure minor but close ^^[/b]
    You have actually impressed me with how you took on the challange of working out new ways int he BETA and was sharerign your findings whle others have just bitched and cried or tryed to do advanced mathmetical theories about number of key strokes needed.

On the officals I voted for the 3rd Option which basically is a I don't care.

I always disliked the dual minor method , don't argue with me on this becuase I am sick of goign over why I don't like it. for those that think that I voted to keep it is because I been owned by someone doing dual minor then I would ask alot of the people that have fought me about how well I am respected and known in doing v's.

enough of my ranting. I am suprized how close it is at the moment. 201 people have voited and it is almost 50/50. I honestly can't rememeber the last time a topic has slpit opnion right down the middle

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Rogues were used to MH how it was. Now the biggest part of the community who voted no, are either warrior/mage/priest that get their ass pounded by assassins or those who quit the class assassin and curse it now.

I wonder how the warrior part of the community act if they'd make a "longer" cooldown on hellblade and 500 mana consume. (since the lv80 skill was implemented in ROFD and dual MH aswell since ctrl minoring was gone)[/b]
    dual minor heal , heh, spam spam spam, thats all warrior is ';s

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I vote Yes.

Banned

Exclamation

I vote Yes.[/b]
    yes, seems to be winning ';-x

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

yes, seems to be winning ';-x[/b]
    It is amzingly close on both here and on the officals.

I think if this poll is done on the turkish sid eof the forum that is the one K2 will do.

I think they are only doing an English one to keep some people entertained while they caiter for the turkish market even more. Opps should I have said that :P I think a can of worms has just been opened.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast