Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is amzingly close on both here and on the officals. I think if this poll is done on the ...
Page: 7

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

It is amzingly close on both here and on the officals.

I think if this poll is done on the turkish sid eof the forum that is the one K2 will do.

I think they are only doing an English one to keep some people entertained while they caiter for the turkish market even more. Opps should I have said that :P I think a can of worms has just been opened.[/b]
    yeah, when it comes down to it,, its all money,,,rougues gota pay more to ko for g1 to have magic mags now to hold hp pots...
    so now it cost more to be a rougue...rougues can usualy just scroll up and pk, warriors need a priest for undying, rougues still have advantages with cool down....it will sucvk for them at first , they just need to practice the new method.
    ';-x

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

im supprised so many people actually voted yes..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

im supprised so many people actually voted yes..[/b]
    not a suprise for me, alot of people hate the bug abusers who macro minor heal and finaly ko did something about it..

Banned

i voted no on officials and obviously no here aswell h34r:

as a rogue, i dont see the point of caping minor heal, ok fine, say that we must adapt to minor + hp pot, and that for that method theres only a small diference noticable in our heal rate.. but why should we have this small diference?

- to balance the game? rogue is only overpowered in lower levels.. any good priest/mage/warrior who is 70+ and feels underpowered before a rogue of his lvl and items is a noob and sorry for such bold statement but its the truth. Specially in older servers that have dd 25 caps.. because those are overkill against rogues.. most good rogues around here have been acused of defending the no because of theyr "own selfish reasons" because they show videos of how they beat players who are better leveld then them or tank few people at once.. but that only happens because of people who dont know how to play.. even after this mh cooldown there will still be rogues owning it up, does that mean minor would still be overpowered and will be deleted in a year? no it just means that theres a lot of people who cant play as good as theyr items and level makes it appear they should.

- to stop cheaters? cheaters will cheat anyway, that what they do h34r: and imagine if they find a way to remove mh thru cheating? there will be a bigger gap between them and us then there is right now with pedals/macro keyboard/mouses.. those only allow you to do someting effortlessly that normal players can do legitly but with more effort.

sorry for bad english, resuming NO

ps: anyone that thinks those who can minor faster then what the cooldown allows you to uses pedal should just stick with exping and item hunting because pk is not for them

Banned

Question

i voted no on officials and obviously no here aswell h34r:

as a rogue, i dont see the point of caping minor heal, ok fine, say that we must adapt to minor + hp pot, and that for that method theres only a small diference noticable in our heal rate.. but why should we have this small diference?
    - to balance the game? rogue is only overpowered in lower levels.. any good priest/mage/warrior who is 70+ and feels underpowered before a rogue of his lvl and items is a noob and sorry for such bold statement but its the truth. Specially in older servers that have dd 25 caps.. because those are overkill against rogues.. most good rogues around here have been acused of defending the no because of theyr "own selfish reasons" because they show videos of how they beat players who are better leveld then them or tank few people at once.. but that only happens because of people who dont know how to play.. even after this mh cooldown there will still be rogues owning it up, does that mean minor would still be overpowered and will be deleted in a year? no it just means that theres a lot of people who cant play as good as theyr items and level makes it appear they should.
    - to stop cheaters? cheaters will cheat anyway, that what they do h34r: and imagine if they find a way to remove mh thru cheating? there will be a bigger gap between them and us then there is right now with pedals/macro keyboard/mouses.. those only allow you to do someting effortlessly that normal players can do legitly but with more effort.

sorry for bad english, resuming NO

ps: anyone that thinks those who can minor faster then what the cooldown allows you to uses pedal should just stick with exping and item hunting because pk is not for them[/b]
    i vote yes so people can not macro heal...gota all be fair game now.

Theres just no need for it... So it stops the people using 2 minors... Thats it, It doesn't stop pedal users, it just makes them slower, but still faster then the normal person. So this will just fuck with the legit players, leaving the non-legit players still ahead of the game...

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Keep the cooldown. When I still used to play I did just fine with minor + health potion, actually I got accused of using abyss pots because of my style :P

!Premier_Assassin!

imo, slow the minor a LITTLE bit make it like .1 seconds.

Banned

Question

Theres just no need for it... So it stops the people using 2 minors... Thats it, It doesn't stop pedal users, it just makes them slower, but still faster then the normal person. So this will just fuck with the legit players, leaving the non-legit players still ahead of the game...[/b]
    can someone make sence of this ? ';-x

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

can someone make sence of this ? ';-x[/b]
    No because it doesn't make any sense. Pedal users won't be able to heal more than legit players.

mrmagic2008

I voted to keep MH cool down. If other KO's in the world can play with it, so can USKO.

The only way I'll vote for MH cool down to be removed is on the condition that rougue light feet skill be taken away.
    If rougues want to tank with minor heal, then they shouldn't be able to run away any faster than others.

DreadArrow

I voted yes,

to many rogues use 2 or more minor heals to run away ...

Banned

Question

I voted yes,

to many rogues use 2 or more minor heals to run away ...[/b]
    yeah, ardream will be fun again ';-=]

Banned

No because it doesn't make any sense. Pedal users won't be able to heal more than legit players.[/b]
    U need be more specific... u talk about heal capacity or heal speed?

Heal capacity is the same for both pedal and not, heal speed MAYBE is not the same... Ofc a elettronic instrument (pedal) can press buttons faster then people hands but is this instance pedal are limited by few things => game lag, computer speed & 1920 mana potion.

As i said 10000 times the pedal is not the problem... pedal user cannot control minor as good as legit player do with hand and the elucidation is easy:
    as elettronic instrument it has been configured with some timing and this timing is not protean (for change it u need change the value of resistor & condenser in the elettronic circuit, most of the time is a NE555 timer ) so is hard control your minor speed because everytime you use your pedal it start minor at his own speed!!

here a example of pedal circuit... Ofc i didnt post a complete circuit coz then everyone will make his own anyway =>

If u use a condenser of 4.7 microF (micro farad) a R1 of 10K ohm and a R2 of 1k ohm u get about 15 Hz, this frequency mean 15 "click" each second (too big for minor, only a example)

BiSoNaToR is right...Pedal user will keep use their pedal for minor, also if their speed will be lower... their advantage =>dont waste a hand for minor!!! will continue

Banned

Question

U need be more specific... u talk about heal capacity or heal speed?

Heal capacity is the same for both pedal and not, heal speed MAYBE is not the same... Ofc a elettronic instrument (pedal) can press buttons faster then people hands but is this instance pedal are limited by few things => game lag, computer speed & 1920 mana potion.

As i said 10000 times the pedal is not the problem... pedal user cannot control minor as good as legit player do with hand and the elucidation is easy:
    as elettronic instrument it has been configured with some timing and this timing is not protean (for change it u need change the value of resistor & condenser in the elettronic circuit, most of the time is a NE555 timer ) so is hard control your minor speed because everytime you use your pedal it start minor at his own speed!!

here a example of pedal circuit... Ofc i didnt post a complete circuit coz then everyone will make his own anyway =>

If u use a condenser of 4.7 microF (micro farad) a R1 of 10K ohm and a R2 of 1k ohm u get about 15 Hz, this frequency mean 15 "click" each second (too big for minor, only a example)
    BiSoNaToR is right...Pedal user will keep use their pedal for minor, also if their speed will be lower... their advantage =>dont waste a hand for minor!!! will continue [/b]
    people use macro and can't now so thats nice . ;]

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast