Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YES, yes...
Page: 8

irakli

YES, yes

Banned

people use macro and can't now so thats nice . ;][/b]
    do u have a idea on what are u talking about ?

what u mean :lol: ?

pedal cannot be detected by anti-cheat system in KO... so pedal user will KEEP use their pedal... there will be a new version of pedal => pedal 1.1v lol that spam less minor (the timing will be changed to the cooldown time) and pedal people will still have the only advantage that they had before => dont waste a hand on keyboard for spam minor...

think before reply

dont want to piss rogues off.. but the mh cool down is a good thing.. a warrior is supposed to be the strongest class.. not a little rogue.. theyre meant to do insane damage in pve.. not own a warrior in a 1 v 1

TehFonz

dont want to piss rogues off.. but the mh cool down is a good thing.. a warrior is supposed to be the strongest class.. not a little rogue.. theyre meant to do insane damage in pve.. not own a warrior in a 1 v 1[/b]
    im making a bet that all these babashopped 80 rogues r gonna talk shit to ya

I voted yes, i love the cooldown :wub:

dont want to piss rogues off.. but the mh cool down is a good thing.. a warrior is supposed to be the strongest class.. not a little rogue.. theyre meant to do insane damage in pve.. not own a warrior in a 1 v 1[/b]
    *Goes and watches g1-2 BPs owning that so called "strongest class"*

Well, I'm an INT Priest.

Seriously, I hate the MH cooldown.
    I don't give a fuck about the rest of the reasons, I just love the way Rogues help with cures and heals in hard times.
    Seriously, having one rogue in a party now to heal you when you're getting fucked will take 2 rogues after the patch.

IDK, I love good support rogues. Helps so much when there is no party cure and one priest in party.

About pedal users, you can kill pedal users anyways, they aren't God.
    Yes, they may run away but hey, KO is meant to be teamwork, get a LIGHT or ICE mage and spank their asses.
    If not, its just like what? 20 NPS?

Big deal

If it's implemented in the new Forgotten Frontiers patch.
    Rogues cannot break a soul minoring.[/b]

More wrong info causing all this crying.. Zz YES THEY CAN "BREAK A SOULPOT""

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

yeah, warriors will own again ';-p

Little archer Senior Member

should put this poll like : only current rogue players can vote

obviously the ppl that hate rogues 'overpowered' skills will vote yes

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

should put this poll like : only current rogue players can vote

obviously the ppl that hate rogues 'overpowered' skills will vote yes[/b]
    i play alll classes, i got 3 rougue chars 2 archers and one sin and i could careless if it is a cool down...
    i think ardream will be alot more fun now thou ;]

Rogues were used to MH how it was. Now the biggest part of the community who voted no, are either warrior/mage/priest that get their ass pounded by assassins or those who quit the class assassin and curse it now.

I wonder how the warrior part of the community act if they'd make a "longer" cooldown on hellblade and 500 mana consume. (since the lv80 skill was implemented in ROFD and dual MH aswell since ctrl minoring was gone)[/b]
    My exact thoughts. People just fail to remember the times when a rogue tossed them that cure and minor they needed to survive.

do u have a idea on what are u talking about ?

what u mean :lol: ?

pedal cannot be detected by anti-cheat system in KO... so pedal user will KEEP use their pedal... there will be a new version of pedal => pedal 1.1v lol that spam less minor (the timing will be changed to the cooldown time) and pedal people will still have the only advantage that they had before => dont waste a hand on keyboard for spam minor...

think before reply[/b]
    finally someone understands
    SO back to the beginning, the only reason I can think of why they would put a cooldown on minor is because of pedal... This cooldown will still give the pedal users an advantage...It's not eve like pedal users are godly players, like a person said before, get a mage and they are dead. IF you loose to a pedal user in a vs. who cares, they cheated.

My exact thoughts. People just fail to remember the times when a rogue tossed them that cure and minor they needed to survive.[/b]
    +1 to that, I usually pk with 3 rogues, and they always cure/minor me, I play a priest and a warrior.

Little archer Senior Member

ppl that voted yes are just a bunch of warriors that get satted by a rouge in a 1v1...
    just sad... if u dont play a rouge why the fck r u voting here? not like it has anything to do with u...
    oh wait... it does... u dont wanna get ur ass handed to u by a rouge... gg skillz[/b]
    +1

ISeeYouPee

i say no

Italus

all this its for make the game more interesting cuz this gonna push the rogue to use all hes skill like blind and others for win a vs so now when u vs a rogue u cant say him UR NOOB U USE BLIND IN OUR VS LOL now u cant say that with this new path

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast