Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sin is already the hardest class already... I still suck rofl...
Page: 9

Sin is already the hardest class already... I still suck rofl

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

all this its for make the game more interesting cuz this gonna push the rogue to use all hes skill like blind and others for win a vs so now when u vs a rogue u cant say him UR NOOB U USE BLIND IN OUR VS LOL now u cant say that with this new path [/b]
    we going to see full party rougues blinding now one after another to keep you from atacking ;x

mh cool down screws rouges and its hard to get a good minor combo... im surprised that yes is winning a lot of haters <_<

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I can&#39;t believe there are that many who think rogues are THAT overpowered. The vote count is depressing.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I can&#39;t believe there are that many who think rogues are THAT overpowered. The vote count is depressing.[/b]
    It&#39;s a game it&#39;s not life and death.

People are taking the whole issue WAY too seriously. Sins have always had ego about them and I think this will split the boys from the men.

You will need I guess about 4 to 6 months to hit lvl 83 . that is more than enough time to get the timing right and I am sure some people will be able to write guides.

People are taking the whole issue WAY too seriously. Sins have always had ego about them and I think this will split the boys from the men.

You will need I guess about 4 to 6 months to hit lvl 83 . that is more than enough time to get the timing right and I am sure some people will be able to write guides.[/b]
    I like the idea of a challenge, but the price is way too high to pay. SO many quitting, not gonna be as fun anymore =/

On a further note: The reason it&#39;s depressing is because the game seems balanced imo, just so many noobs/whiners/people who&#39;ve never played a rogue before don&#39;t agree with that. Also seems like a lot of people just jumping on the bandwagon that rogues are too strong, when I really don&#39;t think that it&#39;s true.

When it is implemented, because it does seem like it will be, so many more going to whine when they don&#39;t have any rogues to swift them, wolf for them, or have any noob sins in cz to kill.

Italus

People are taking the whole issue WAY too seriously. Sins have always had ego about them and I think this will split the boys from the men.[/b]
    totally agree this is a game life is out of ur home u can find hot bishes, beer, whisky, partys, discos, sex, university, lots of shits 500% more fun than ko ppl need grow up and get a life <_<

I like the idea of a challenge, but the price is way too high to pay. SO many quitting, not gonna be as fun anymore =/

On a further note: The reason it&#39;s depressing is because the game seems balanced imo, just so many noobs/whiners/people who&#39;ve never played a rogue before don&#39;t agree with that. Also seems like a lot of people just jumping on the bandwagon that rogues are too strong, when I really don&#39;t think that it&#39;s true.

When it is implemented, because it does seem like it will be, so many more going to whine when they don&#39;t have any rogues to swift them, wolf for them, or have any noob sins in cz to kill.[/b]
    Not really that extreme. But few assassins will reskill to archer and few will quit. The others will keep playing this way and try harder. But it needs an iron will to stand against this. They should rather do something against battlepriests. So many flamewars because "why bp&#39;s allways have to debuff" "Is it fair?" "VS manners?". Stuff like THIS show imbalance in PK and not the point that rogues could double minor before and now it&#39;s changed.

KalaBunga Senior Member

imo some poepl are 80 lvl 100% felix so i think the 1st 80 will be in 25-40 max days

Italus

imo some poepl are 80 lvl 100% felix so i think the 1st 80 will be in 25-40 max days[/b]
    = no life poor guys :S

Cruinne

Voting no, only because of massive amount of pedal/minor cheat users in my server. Feels sick to see 1 guys surviving of a whole party, even duffed.

Banned

Everybody that voted yes are just warrior pricks that can&#39;t pk and get frustrated every time they get OWNED by a lower lvl rogue cause they suck...

That&#39;s what I think!

VOTED NO

Everybody that voted yes are just warrior pricks that can&#39;t pk and get frustrated every time they get OWNED by a lower lvl rogue cause they suck...

That&#39;s what I think!

VOTED NO[/b]
    Everybody that voted no are just rogue pricks that only know how to minor and think they are so "skillful" because of it and get frustrated having the only thing that make them "good" nerfed. And you guys are confirming it, w/o minor as it is you will suck at rogue, you say it yourselves.

But if rogue its all about minor and nothing else then.... SAVE THE MINOR AT ALL COST!!!111

That&#39;s what I think!

VOTED __

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

When it is implemented, because it does seem like it will be, so many more going to whine when they don&#39;t have any rogues to swift them, wolf for them, or have any noob sins in cz to kill.[/b]
    warrior cost the most &#39;;x

warrior cost the most &#39;;x[/b]
    I&#39;m not talking about pots, I&#39;m talking about losing a player base of a shit load of rogues.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast