Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Miracle Clan is banned (Akara)

This is a discussion on Miracle Clan is banned (Akara) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stel0 too ?...
Page: 5

stel0 too ?

k, some questions for the guy who took the kscs.

1. How did you get into delos at level 1?
    2. Is your account that you took KSCS banned? Because it should be, regardless of what you were trying to do, even if its on the same account as a main char.

k, some questions for the guy who took the kscs.

1. How did you get into delos at level 1?
    2. Is your account that you took KSCS banned? Because it should be, regardless of what you were trying to do, even if its on the same account as a main char.[/b]

Says the guy who violates terms of service playing on a character that was macro'd by a turk...lol.

Nice to see them get banned, and it's ironic that they aren't talking all kinds of shit on forums now that they are banned. Can't say nuttin I guess...

Says the guy who violates terms of service playing on a character that was macro'd by a turk...lol.

Nice to see them get banned, and it's ironic that they aren't talking all kinds of shit on forums now that they are banned. Can't say nuttin I guess...[/b]
    well my main question is, how did he get into delos at such a low lvl :x

Banned

This is a sad day today. Miracle clan is the number one clan in Knight Online. They aren't bug abusers; they were framed. They are all heroes. They should be unbanned.

NaidenZ

This is a sad day today. Miracle clan is the number clan in Knight Online. They aren't bug abusers; they were framed. They are all heroes. They should be unbanned.[/b]
    Miracle clan is the number clan in Knight Online[/b]
    I'm just wondering if you wanted to say number one .... xD

Banned

Yes let me edit. Thanks Naidenz. Are you in Miracles? Because if you are, you are a God. If not, step to steppin' son.

Miracles is like America is to the world. The best and the most hated.

manbeast

Yes let me edit. Thanks Naidenz. Are you in Miracles? Because if you are, you are a God. If not, step to steppin' son.

Miracles is like America is to the world. The best and the most hated.[/b]
    seems like your always trying to defend the bad people but i guess you dont learn, looks are deceiving learn that

Banned

seems like your always trying to defend the bad people but i guess you dont learn, looks are deceiving learn that[/b]
    Bro, who cares about looks. Pussy is pussy. Put a paper bag, and pretend it is Jessica Alba. "Fire up your imaginations" - Disney Channel.

min0r

This is a sad day today. Miracle clan is the number one clan in Knight Online. They aren't bug abusers; they were framed. They are all heroes. They should be unbanned.[/b]
    zzzz , You belong to the clan? ...

Banned

zzzz , You belong to the clan? ...[/b]
    I am just a fan. I wish I was in the clan. But, they are too good for me. They are too good for all of us.

manbeast

I am just a fan. I wish I was in the clan. But, they are too good for me. They are too good for all of us.[/b]
    you like to defend bad people ? because all they are , are noob cheaters they arnt good they are FAR from the best in ko without a doubt

5DollahSuckySucky

you like to defend bad people ? because all they are , are noob cheaters they arnt good they are FAR from the best in ko without a doubt[/b]
    S A R C A S M

kibal

Miracles is like America is to the world. The best and the most hated.[/b]

Haahah yes America is the best place for be a fat burger king eater.

Banned

you like to defend bad people ? because all they are , are noob cheaters they arnt good they are FAR from the best in ko without a doubt[/b]
    Eventhough your statement is false, I respect your opinion, but to me they are awesome. They are out of my league. I am a fool to believe that I have everything they need for them to let me join the clan. They are like the wind.