Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Miracle Clan is banned (Akara)

This is a discussion on Miracle Clan is banned (Akara) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So sad to see how luca is paying here for his sharers mistakes. lol lier miracle is not banned i ...
Page: 8

Banned

So sad to see how luca is paying here for his sharers mistakes.

lol lier miracle is not banned i see today al members on systemch0p , zash , ferruzo ... zzzz[/b]
    I got a lot of pms via msn saying : "ferruzo u can log ?" "ferruzo u are done" "start to say bye bye to akara". I have no fear about cause i not was killing felankor on a2, i was disagree with ali/iso (emperor) about that method, thats why did not get banned.
    Unfortunately for you mehisto and others jelous persons who wanna broke down miracle i just can say while there are people on clan who keep solid frienship clan wont be disbanded.

N00b orcs keep caring their asses cause i still here.

Yes Minh, I can provide you the details. They were banned because they were killing isloons and felankors while other clans on Akara were trying to upgrade their swordbreakers to +7. Being jealous of their items, the other clans decided to frame Miracles and used their GM connections to get them banned.[/b]
    Like a member of this clan i can tell you honestly they never killed isiloon on a2/a3 only felankor they did.

i remember luca using 7x exp bug on logos , so funny and now these, fcking turk fat and his ignorant brother halil, hope they got ban too
    miracles never was the number 1 clan , Down was ;p[/b]
    That kind of persons wouldn't exist on the world, after they sharing accounts on logos and helped you on akara too thats the way u pay ?, completely innecessary that u talking about 7x bug if u not have any proof, i think you should get mute at least for this action.

Being a simple bot u get number one always.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I agree with what ferruzo says,not because he is my clan member but also because he is 100% right. After i noticed that it is not fair or legal to kill felankors at a2 a3 i decided to tell my youngters that play on my account not to go there anymore.. Like ferruzo said, sad that luca has to pay the price about what his sharers did,also i have to pay the price... I was working out and when i came i saw my account got banned.. Simply as that, it's a 30 day bann and too bad it happend.. Ofcourse it's not what i wanted but it happend because of 1 guy, but i don't want to point fingers so i wont go into that... One thing i can say is that i do not care about this game, i just feel sorry for the guy,my friend,my sharer that played alot on steel0.. He worked hard and now he has to wait 30 days to play again .. Me on the other hand, i'm almost done with my school and ill go for intern ship in 5 weeks so really the last thing on my mind is a fucking KO account haha..

I can say this , the ones that got banned deserved it, including my account.. Many people can whine all they want,and hate me for what my account did.. The ones that know me know that i play on my account for maybe 1 hour a day so don't come to me when u have an arguement and dont whine at me if he said something bad to you..

SteeL0 will be back in 29 days and SteeL0 will come back harder as usual I will make my account clean by bumping the little kids out of my account and play on my own from now on..

I got one little thing to say to miguel.. It's a pitty man,realy my mistake to see you as a friend.. U'r so full of trash, u should watch in a mirror before talking about others.. U call my brother fat.. well look at yourself first man , you fucking dipshit, i hope u rot in ur fuking appartment,the shitwhole u live whole ur life in ur pitty 3th world country.. Fuck you and fuck you again..cya

I got one little thing to say to miguel.. It's a pitty man,realy my mistake to see you as a friend.. U'r so full of trash, u should watch in a mirror before talking about others.. U call my brother fat.. well look at yourself first man , you fucking dipshit, i hope u rot in ur fuking appartment,the shitwhole u live whole ur life in ur pitty 3th world country.. Fuck you and fuck you again..cya[/b]
    FLAME LAN

qunix

i remember luca using 7x exp bug on logos , so funny and now these, fcking turk fat and his ignorant brother halil, hope they got ban too
    lol i remember Luca was trying to steal my HB +7 and ROC. He sayed me he can dupe any items lol ... and wanted me to trade it to him

didinino

i like chicken[/b]
    me too :lol:

nah ferruzo is right, and as a good friend of him i can trust his words.

btw about miracle,
    there are alot of things that u can say about them, but as i know them, they are one of the clans that really work as a clan unlike to alot of others.

yes, there are turks there, i didnt say i love them, i didnt say "hey u guys are fuking cheaters" but i didnt say "they dont cheat u all say bs", i just wanted to say that those 30 days wont matter, they work as a team (turk team xD) and they will be strong and u can all whine as much as u want.

this post is only about akara, i dont wanna talk about logos its dead for me.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol i remember Luca was trying to steal my HB +7 and ROC. He sayed me he can dupe any items lol ... and wanted me to trade it to him [/b]
    I dont want to reply too much on this topic but please man cut the fucking crap,why dupe a fucking hB+7 roc.. We always had the best items in every server made by our own,we dont need others help... Dont make up crap just to be part of this big shithole.. thank you

qunix

there more chances that ppl will believe me then ur faking noob bug abusing clan . and what i sayed about Luca is true ,i diont need to lie

Banned

I dont want to reply too much on this topic but please man cut the fucking crap,why dupe a fucking hB+7 roc.. We always had the best items in every server made by our own,we dont need others help... Dont make up crap just to be part of this big shithole.. thank you[/b]
    what else to say...
    good luck getting unbanned and don't share too much with your young friends, that's all i can tell you and some of your members can't accept that it is a bug to go to felankor on a2/a3, could you tell them to stop to spam in a lunar war from commander chat that we all suck?

oh yeah and yamtar is such an asshole, i know he's acting like a fair king but deep inside his fuking heart he's just a fuking treasure scammer... same as your brother did, but ok...

GL.

Erm ... sorry for being a prick here, but I am confused by the change ..

About if felankor is not legal to kill it on a2/a3, well it would be simple, just k2 delete felankor place on a2/a3 like to delete to into delos a2/a3, if they keep place felankor on a2/a3 is why maybe is it legal and people doesn't know yet.[/b]
    So sad to see how luca is paying here for his sharers mistakes.
    I got a lot of pms via msn saying : "ferruzo u can log ?" "ferruzo u are done" "start to say bye bye to akara". I have no fear about cause i not was killing felankor on a2, i was disagree with ali/iso (emperor) about that method, thats why did not get banned.[/b]
    And re the sharers, no it is not sad at all. By his posts in the original thread, Luca seemed to approve and possibly be proud of his sharers actions.
    And to make it clear: I have never played Akara and do not plan to, but its never a bad thing when ppl are banned for bug abusing. It rarely happens unfortunately.

yes Miguel Miracle dont was, we was first in Down :P :P , Luca idiot retard.

CuriositY

Seriously Steel0 is a nice guys and Luca as well.

I liked to play with them same if they dont answer me but they are nice on Ventrilo and Everything.

I hope to see you in game soon we want more competition and I want to continue pk with you

GL MiracLe

Destro

lol all the times the same things "it was my sharer" xD

nice same thing needs to happen with rest of servers

Knoisy

Steel0-working hard and legit for items? I don't think so
    did you miss what this whole thread is about? oh yes , its about your pittyful clan going g2 felankor and isiloon because they suck and need " the best items " as you describe them
    so choose your words carefully next time , because you seem more and more stupid as you post

Banned Senior Member

Steel0-working hard and legit for items? I don't think so
    did you miss what this whole thread is about? oh yes , its about your pittyful clan going g2 felankor and isiloon because they suck and need " the best items " as you describe them
    so choose your words carefully next time , because you seem more and more stupid as you post[/b]
    :lol: no comment look whos talking :lol:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast