Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded

This is a discussion on Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You're pathetic for thinking we should know who this random is.[/b] sexe seriously dunt try to protect ur clan and ...
Page: 10

TopCat

You're pathetic for thinking we should know who this random is.[/b]

sexe seriously
    dunt try to protect ur clan and talk shit like nick
    ppl ur talking abt are oldschool and when they kileld felankor u were sucking ur mums tits..

Imhotep

sexe seriously
    ppl ur talking abt are oldschool and when they kileld felankor u were sucking ur mums tits..[/b]
    believe me, we were ALL sucking his mum's tits

<3

TopCat

believe me, we were ALL sucking his mum&#39;s tits

<3[/b]
    lol

Banned

sexe seriously
    ppl ur talking abt are oldschool and when they kileld felankor u were sucking ur mums tits..[/b]
    So I should feel less cuz they did something before me in a game? No.

Should I care who they are/were? No.

Do I? Actually, no I don&#39;t.

Also I&#39;m not protecting anyone&#39;s clan or individuals, I always speak for myself, and it was directed to Steelo because he thinks people have to know who he is, when majority doesn&#39;t really give a shit. You know that kind of people irritate me, and you do too, seeing as you hold that grudge against Nik for a very long time now.

believe me, we were ALL sucking my mum&#39;s tits

<3[/b]

I bet you were!

Also I&#39;m not protecting anyone&#39;s clan or individuals, I always speak for myself, and it was directed to Steelo because he thinks people have to know who he is, when majority doesn&#39;t really give a shit. You know that kind of people irritate me, and you do too, seeing as you hold that grudge against Nik for a very long time now.
    I bet you were![/b]

Cesar, Steel0 is a pretty cool guy. Ive known him since before Felankor came out. =x

Banned

Cesar, Steel0 is a pretty cool guy. Ive known him since before Felankor came out. =x[/b]
    I&#39;m sorry, I didnt press my "Give-A-Shit" button today [/b]
    You should know this better, quoted from your sig.

Imhotep

I bet you were![/b]
    aq you, stop doing that

You should know this better, quoted from your sig.[/b]

I turned it on just for you </3

Dont be all mean to me now. =/

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Felankor came out. =x[/b]
    Likes it up the bumbum does he? h34r:

oooo0ooooo

Word on the street says only the leader actualy had his np reduced. all other members still have theirs.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Yes,only the leader did as i said

I dont know u sexe so i wont have any comment against you, but ill assure . this random has had,and has done, more than u will ever ever ever will do.. This random will even now, tear u apart... Dont try this random :>

Ty for the ones that back me up

Cesar, Steel0 is a pretty cool guy. Ive known him since before Felankor came out. =x[/b]
    if thats so then you should know he cheated i dont remember how but i remember being told on beramus he was a little cunt and when i played i think logos it was the same swear he was cheatin there too unno

and seriously if playing at the start of this game makes u old school ... then plssssss i go back to runescape when varrock was the shit and as far as ko goes i was playin when wood staffs were the dabomb.com

wat makes u really old school is doing something of significance

Nah, Steel0 didnt cheat on Beramus. Well, he prolly did some minor things, but nothing really serious. Hence we, as Tioc, also went to other servers to kill Felankors. I dont call that big cheating anyways <.< Well backdays, It wasnt really forbidden anyways :P

Besides that, his ego is just a lil too big but other then that, hes a chill guy. You can have some laughs with him.

it wasn&#39;t a big deal i did the same for isiloons and felankor but when k2 made it illegal and bannable thats when i stopped

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Well we didn&#39;t stop? We kept going on using the powers k2 gave us, kept going on swapping servers to get stronger, deal with it, live with it..rofl..

It had cost me 2 years to get level 70 at Beramus btw , i never cheated many people can vouch that... Yeah soenne u can have a good laugh with me ofcourse, people that know me know im cool against people that r cool.. But not pricks, 14 year old peruvian asswipe called private that doesn&#39;t even know me, and acusing me for cheating.. When i see people like you,talking crap on forums., THATS when i feel myself old skool mofo