Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded

This is a discussion on Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha...
Page: 11

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

haha

Banned Senior Member

Steelo never cheated.
    who doesnt believe it show prooooof no proof = stfu bb bbq party

steelo<3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well we didn&#39;t stop? We kept going on using the powers k2 gave us, kept going on swapping servers to get stronger, deal with it, live with it..rofl..

It had cost me 2 years to get level 70 at Beramus btw , i never cheated many people can vouch that... Yeah soenne u can have a good laugh with me ofcourse, people that know me know im cool against people that r cool.. But not pricks, 14 year old peruvian asswipe called private that doesn&#39;t even know me, and acusing me for cheating.. When i see people like you,talking crap on forums., THATS when i feel myself old skool mofo [/b]
    Well you did abuse the bug after they said it was illegal to kill it on server 2... so that does makes u a cheater.

St0neColdKill3r

GJ steel0 make sure you have fun in something that is supposed to be a game. Koxping/tbling/np-xp bugging is cheating, going to server 2 as a clan and legitly killing a boss is no big deal to me. Let&#39;s see would i rather a clan kill it legit and risk dying etc or some gold farming sons of bitches? K2 can say w/e the fuck they want but they could have just removed server 2 abyss or at least the bosses as they did Ultima in bf.

The high and mighty people that just server hop or quit game and don&#39;t have to deal with ko at it&#39;s worst don&#39;t have a clue what they would actually do if they we&#39;re around here during those times.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Hey! We did it .. we paid for what we did, 30 day bann my friend So that is why i am talking about it.. I&#39;ve "done" my time... Does that make me a bad person ? O_o :> Steel0 for king xD ,hypocrites...

Banned

I dont really give a shit who&#39;s who, but I want all Ionias MircaLes illegal activities to be stopped now. Its truly getting gay, and I&#39;ll start believing ppl who say KO is crashing in less than a year. This shitty game needs to stop now if its gonna keep being like that.

Banned

Yes,only the leader did as i said

I dont know u sexe so i wont have any comment against you, but ill assure . this random has had,and has done, more than u will ever ever ever will do.. This random will even now, tear u apart... Dont try this random :>

Ty for the ones that back me up[/b]
    Dude, stop feeling proud for achieving something in a game.

Besides, I&#39;ve prolly done everything you can do in this game, doubt you&#39;ve done something I haven&#39;t, besides being CL of a CSW clan, that&#39;s the only thing I haven&#39;t done. So you could pwn some under-geared noobs with your leet gear, gz, newsflash kid, Noone cares.

SmoQ

Besides, I&#39;ve prolly done everything you can do in this game, doubt you&#39;ve done something I haven&#39;t, besides being CL of a CSW clan, that&#39;s the only thing I haven&#39;t done. So you could pwn some under-geared noobs with your leet gear, gz, newsflash kid, Noone cares.[/b]
    he is one, of the most fameous rogues in this fcking game and u all talking shits about him ?:blink: realy pathetic :blink:

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Besides, I&#39;ve prolly done everything you can do in this game, doubt you&#39;ve done something I haven&#39;t, besides being CL of a CSW clan, that&#39;s the only thing I haven&#39;t done. So you could pwn some under-geared noobs with your leet gear, gz, newsflash kid, Noone cares.[/b]

Someone sounds a little upset since his spotlight has been stolen...Steel0 is hands-down one of the best rogues KO has ever had...leet gear or not, he has mad skills, and im sure many can say that skills > gear in most cases if not all...and by saying for him to not be proud of what hes done then to say youve done everything he has is a tad hypocritical no? might just be my opinion though

Hey cutie Senior Member

so you have played with every rogue in USKO to make the conclusion that steel0 is the best rogue in USKO?
    you could say hes one of the best rogues youve played with!

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

so you have played with every rogue in USKO to make the conclusion that steel0 is the best rogue in USKO?
    you could say hes one of the best rogues youve played with![/b]
    Steel0 is hands-down one of the best rogues KO has ever had...leet gear or not, he has mad skills[/b]
    lemme show you what you just said i didnt say k?

and I&#39;ve never played with him, ive seen his shit though and yeah...i can say that

No one can really conclude that steel0 is the best rogue in usko, their are MANY people on usko who may be better then him, a lot of the best players or most skilled players just don&#39;t make videos, does that make the ones who do better then them? No, I honestly do not give a fuck who he is, I have never heard of him and know nothing of him, but if he has to result in using cheats in order to get better in a game, yes, he is hands down a cheater, and should not be forgotten for it just because of a good reputation, so all of you kiss-ups need to stfu and get off his jock, yeah, "he is good", does that mean he is above everyone else? No.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Dont worry Steel0 gay. I cheat all the time. Now make fun of me guys.

Dont worry Steel0 gay. I cheat all the time. Now make fun of me guys.[/b]
    You do cheat, nature :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

he is 1 of the most fameous rogue in this fcking game and u all talking shits about him ?:blink: realy pathetic :blink:[/b]
    I still haven&#39;t heard of him before... but if he thinks he is that good, he should try being compared to people like SilverHaze... and see that they can&#39;t compare