Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded

This is a discussion on Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is 1 of the most fameous rogue in this fcking game and u all talking shits about him ?:blink: ...
Page: 12

vhf

he is 1 of the most fameous rogue in this fcking game and u all talking shits about him ?:blink: realy pathetic :blink:[/b]
    Can you blow him more?

He's not that famous and if he is in miracle he is a cheater or at least he profits from playing with cheaters and should be banned.

Whatever you guys say this is the truth... whoever says hes fucking DUMB no one else BUT HIMSELF knows if he has cheated or not, and if he is honest enough to say he cheated no one will ever know.

No one can really conclude that steel0 is the best rogue in usko, their are MANY people on usko who may be better then him, a lot of the best players or most skilled players just don't make videos, does that make the ones who do better then them? No, I honestly do not give a fuck who he is, I have never heard of him and know nothing of him, but if he has to result in using cheats in order to get better in a game, yes, he is hands down a cheater, and should not be forgotten for it just because of a good reputation, so all of you kiss-ups need to stfu and get off his jock, yeah, "he is good", does that mean he is above everyone else? No.[/b]
    3 names are enouth for u!
    Felix
    Palaviarhs
    Lordos.
    These are the top rogue's in usko..And tbh palaviarhs > all!

Hey cutie Senior Member

LOL cassiba stfu, those rogues dont even come close to being the best.
    maybe they had insane items, and a decent amount of skill. But believe me, there are way more rogues who are better then them in all aspects.
    ive played with felix and lordos so i know

SexE tbl edits too.[/b]
    So does VHF

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

nobody can say they are the best unless you have beaten every person in the game which isn't possible so...stop saying ur the best to all the people who are

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

3 names are enouth for u!
    Felix
    Palaviarhs
    Lordos.
    These are the top rogue's in usko..And tbh palaviarhs > all![/b]
    are u kidding ? :lol:

he is one, of the most fameous rogues in this fcking game and u all talking shits about him ?:blink: realy pathetic :blink:[/b]
    You have a thing for Halil or what? As far as I know he's not into guys so I suggest you get your tongue out of his ass.

I really don't give a shit about people that cheat to level anymore, It'll never stop. But cheating in PK? Come on, what's fun about that? I'd guess it's like trying speedhack + aimbot in Counter-Strike, it's funny for about 5 minutes but then it just gets boring and you realize it's retarded.

Who cares.

But cheating in PK? Come on, what's fun about that? I'd guess it's like trying speedhack + aimbot in Counter-Strike, it's funny for about 5 minutes but then it just gets boring and you realize it's retarded.[/b]
    pretty much the only smart thing anyone has said in this whole topic...

holmzi

You have a thing for Halil or what? As far as I know he's not into guys so I suggest you get your tongue out of his ass.

I really don't give a shit about people that cheat to level anymore, It'll never stop. But cheating in PK? Come on, what's fun about that? I'd guess it's like trying speedhack + aimbot in Counter-Strike, it's funny for about 5 minutes but then it just gets boring and you realize it's retarded.[/b]
    hit the nail on the head there, it will never stop in regards to leveling but as you said... cheating in pk?? LOL must be good skills

Boyce

he is one, of the most fameous rogues in this fcking game and u all talking shits about him ?:blink: realy pathetic :blink:[/b]
    1. hes not fameous (lol)
    2. no one cares if he is, you can still talk shit to him as he is a retard and being famous on game means nothing
    3. its not pathetic
    4. your pathetic for arse licking
    5. your pathetic for thinking this
    6. you fail

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

No one can really conclude that steel0 is the best rogue in usko, their are MANY people on usko who may be better then him, a lot of the best players or most skilled players just don't make videos, does that make the ones who do better then them? No, I honestly do not give a fuck who he is, I have never heard of him and know nothing of him, but if he has to result in using cheats in order to get better in a game, yes, he is hands down a cheater, and should not be forgotten for it just because of a good reputation, so all of you kiss-ups need to stfu and get off his jock, yeah, "he is good", does that mean he is above everyone else? No.[/b]
    Absolutely agree with you Legend

You can never know if you are the best rogue or not, or you should have vs'd everybody in the whole game and actually won every fight.
    Which is, as gramps said, impossible.

Banned

Someone sounds a little upset since his spotlight has been stolen...Steel0 is hands-down one of the best rogues KO has ever had...leet gear or not, he has mad skills, and im sure many can say that skills > gear in most cases if not all...and by saying for him to not be proud of what hes done then to say youve done everything he has is a tad hypocritical no? might just be my opinion though[/b]
    Noone spotlight has been taken. I dont go around bragging how good I am or how people should recognize me as some kind of legend.

How about you hop off his dick for once? Lol.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Lol! Hey i never bragged babyboyz... Besides, like i said before, i just made up a joke and u all fell for it,i dont play Ionia or wtf its called.. Ive stopped playing this game for a long time

Hey that top 3 rogues u just mentioned,,ROFL man Lordos was my buddy back in the days when we played in ares, yeah he was 10000x better than me.. Felix? Roflmfao.. no more things to say about him,, the other one i don't even now.. If we go to the present, man im not near at being the best rogue of USKO..There were so many that were better...ANd i never said i was the best.. but u can name 3-4 names that ever won a vs from me, and thats where i feel proud . THe movies i made were nothing compared to how i played and only people that i played with can really judge that. Bjorn knows what i'm talking about :P

Anyway, THis topic is not about me man, go have ur discussions about my former clan.. If this clan cheats now,they can all fuck off, i don't know 90% of them anyway, but like i said,before this server we never cheated.. Only kiled felankor in 2nd server,and if u call that cheating, live with it..

Ty for the ones that backed me up again

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Btw some freakybeaky/SteeL0 action : http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=steel...emb=0&aq=f#

They deleted the sound tho xD