Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded

This is a discussion on Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Get off your fat leg already Trip, ur cutting ur blood circulation makes you say retarded shit.[/b] SexE tbl edits ...
Page: 4

vhf

Get off your fat leg already Trip, ur cutting ur blood circulation makes you say retarded shit.[/b]
    SexE tbl edits too.

Alright... so for fucking up the server Miracle got punished with loosing 500k (the cost of making a clan)...

GG k2 :P

Banned

SexE tbl edits too.[/b]
    Yes!

Brb making a topic about it.

cigaret25

they will just make new one? don't you guys think ? or all ppl from miracle got banned?

Yes!

Brb making a topic about it.[/b]
    LOL... sorry double post aq

Olympus

I thought that the punishment for cheating was getting banned. Seems that this rule doesn't apply for everyone, uh?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If they banned them once, they'll keep an eye out for their members. I doubt they will all play with TBL edits like they did before now that they've been warned personally.. On the other hand, this is great news.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

k2 doing somthing finally ?

good job ppl that sent ticket now spam about making TBL server side

I thought that the punishment for cheating was getting banned. Seems that this rule doesn't apply for everyone, uh?[/b]
    No, the punishment for np abuse is np's set to 100 or 0 and if th ehole clan is doing it the clan is disbanded.

SoWhat

they had it commin..

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

there probably going to tbl again but im pretty sure if they continue and get caught more than twice they will get banned but this is just my opinion

"If they banned them once, they'll keep an eye out for their members. I doubt they will all play with TBL edits like they did before now that they've been warned personally.. On the other hand, this is great news."

K2 did the exact same thing to them on Akara... What happend after that was that they remade the clan... took the castle... joined forces with PHASELIS and cheated even more...

Also... If the punishment for NP abuse is getting your NPs set to 100 again why do lots of them stil have all their NPs? Ive got 2 of them on msn and they stil have permanent symbols and LOADS of NPs :P

I thought that the punishment for cheating was getting banned. Seems that this rule doesn't apply for everyone, uh?[/b]
    +1

If they banned them once, they'll keep an eye out for their members. I doubt they will all play with TBL edits like they did before now that they've been warned personally.. On the other hand, this is great news.[/b]
    good job ppl that sent ticket now spam about making TBL server side
    No, the punishment for np abuse is np's set to 100 or 0 and if th ehole clan is doing it the clan is disbanded.[/b]
    he called it np abuse but from wat i understand there using a program / editing tbls so there for this is not actually np abuse this is third party tools no if , ands , or buts about it

np abuse rule has almost always been used for np transfer ... if np abuse was being set to 0 you would not see linus banning people based off of the spreadsheet of peoples np otherwise those people should be unbanned !

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

"If they banned them once, they'll keep an eye out for their members. I doubt they will all play with TBL edits like they did before now that they've been warned personally.. On the other hand, this is great news."

K2 did the exact same thing to them on Akara... What happend after that was that they remade the clan... took the castle... joined forces with PHASELIS and cheated even more...

Also... If the punishment for NP abuse is getting your NPs set to 100 again why do lots of them stil have all their NPs? Ive got 2 of them on msn and they stil have permanent symbols and LOADS of NPs :P[/b]
    TY FOR BRINGING THE GOOD OLD DAYS BACK :>

<3 Miracle, except,, this is not the real Miracle

Ty for ur nice words about old miracle tho <3 gL!

TNM

miracle has just been disbanded again according to this notice also the members nps have been reset

&#33;Premier_Assassin&#33;

look who disbanded AGAIN LMFAO

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast