Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded

This is a discussion on Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope miracle keeps cheating, then they can get permanent banned and stop ruin the server fo us legit players....
Page: 8

Banned

I hope miracle keeps cheating, then they can get permanent banned and stop ruin the server fo us legit players.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

seriously there are a few players nowadays that plays legit rest r k0xpin / dupin / koko farmin / using exp/np +50% scrolls... this game is freakin cool but security system doesnt work at all so people are hackin as much as they can and somehow I think its smart lol - you koxp char for 50usd? then sell lvl 80 or smtn close to it for 300 = pure business =)

noone cares about reputation cos EVRYTIME there is someone who will buy high lvl char especially on new servers like Ionia / c-e / c-w

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

No, actually i do not cheat.. I am just exping somewhere invisible ( no koxp ) and nobody can come and ks me :>
    But the miracle from IONIA, they r not the real miracle. I won't defend them but that clanname belongs to me and i feel a little bit responsible aswell. Even tho, i don't harm anyone so u should not be felt attacked

holmzi

No, actually i do not cheat.. I am just exping somewhere invisible ( no koxp ) and nobody can come and ks me :>
    But the miracle from IONIA, they r not the real miracle. I won't defend them but that clanname belongs to me and i feel a little bit responsible aswell. Even tho, i don't harm anyone so u should not be felt attacked [/b]
    so if your exping 'invisible' somewhere, then your getting help from the GM maybe? if so thats not legit... therefore cheating.... if not then how would no one come ks you unless koxp? if your not willing to explain then what ya covering up?

I don't want to give information to noobies that just started playing this game and talk filthy about people that they don't even know of.. I keep my information for myself, little information for you guys. This game is full of cheaters. Never did we cheat, i mean we killed felankor at 2nd server and got banned for it, is that such a big of a deal? And now they claim about us, being cheaters in every server.. Fuck that we were never cheating Holmzi, for a game u'r willing to ruin the friendship?

But the miracle from IONIA, they r not the real miracle. I won't defend them but that clanname belongs to me and i feel a little bit responsible aswell. Even tho, i don't harm anyone so u should not be felt attacked [/b]
    Yes, but alot of the members are from previous Miracle clans. but yeah, they have ruined your clan name i guess...

Every new server that opens has names like : Mr80, boooo,000000,nychris,bobert... Even steel0.. they all fuking nickfake, thats how simple.. If i tell u that they r not former miracle members,u should understand and accept it.. Miracle does not excist.. these are people that i do not even know, took our clanname... And made their own clan. there is 1 insider like i said, he is my old friend that also played on steel0 at Akara.. He would never ever lie to me, i've asked him why they got banned for and if it is as u guys say, that they cheat.. here is his answer in turkish ( i don't want to transalate, the ones that r interested should go and transalate it theirselves )

Now this guy would never lie to me so i believe him for what he says... here ya go guys hope u enjoy

holmzi

Well to be honest steelo friends share information? whats so secrative in what you are doing so you cant discuss it? if theres no harm in what your doing and your not cheating surely you wouldnt withold it? thats my point, not exactly flaming am i? just chatting and discussing

Ignore Me Senior Member

I have no sympathy for Miracle. All your NPs were gained in partys with a cheating advantage.

However - we shouldn't focus on Miracle. I think every clan with a flag on the poles needs banning.

Just glad the CSW is bugged on Ionia and they can't get money from it.

Every new server that opens has names like : Mr80, boooo,000000,nychris,bobert... Even steel0.. they all fuking nickfake, thats how simple.. If i tell u that they r not former miracle members,u should understand and accept it.. Miracle does not excist.. these are people that i do not even know, took our clanname... And made their own clan. there is 1 insider like i said, he is my old friend that also played on steel0 at Akara.. He would never ever lie to me, i've asked him why they got banned for and if it is as u guys say, that they cheat.. here is his answer in turkish ( i don't want to transalate, the ones that r interested should go and transalate it theirselves )

Now this guy would never lie to me so i believe him for what he says... here ya go guys hope u enjoy[/b]
    What about members like Pascal? and others from akara.

I haven't had a pk session but the server is up for a week now, it is so simple to make np's to get grade 3 or are you guys so noob that u can't do it? In akara we had it within a couple of days, so its pretty simple, work hard and u can gain what u want.. If u dont have solid proof,where you see them cheating or np transferring,u shouldn't talk about it...

about me holmzi, yes friends share but another friend ( the gm ) doesn't want me to share, i will tell u later if u still have my msn.

Edit ; Pascal, sophie, n1ckystyle.. these guys were never in logos,, untill they have joined the clan at 1 time in logos.. They had no connection with miracle what so ever, see them as a couple of individuals that really wanted to join our clan.. Now they stand up and make the clan theirselves w/o us knowing it, not that i care, still i get many messages about why i am cheating etc. Im trying to say that they were never the leading group of miracle, and now they are, so i dont take them as Miracle members. Miracle passed away some servers for ur information.

holmzi

about me holmzi, yes friends share but another friend ( the gm ) doesn't want me to share, i will tell u later if u still have my msn.[/b]
    I should have, never deleted it so... your screen name begin with halil still? if so when i get home from work ill msn ya and have a talk!

I haven't had a pk session but the server is up for a week now, it is so simple to make np's to get grade 3 or are you guys so noob that u can't do it? In akara we had it within a couple of days, so its pretty simple, work hard and u can gain what u want.. If u dont have solid proof,where you see them cheating or np transferring,u shouldn't talk about it...

about me holmzi, yes friends share but another friend ( the gm ) doesn't want me to share, i will tell u later if u still have my msn.

Edit ; Pascal, sophie, n1ckystyle.. these guys were never in logos,, untill they have joined the clan at 1 time in logos.. They had no connection with miracle what so ever, see them as a couple of individuals that really wanted to join our clan.. Now they stand up and make the clan theirselves w/o us knowing it, not that i care, still i get many messages about why i am cheating etc. Im trying to say that they were never the leading group of miracle, and now they are, so i dont take them as Miracle members. Miracle passed away some servers for ur information.[/b]
    Fair enough, but yeah.. most people are aware that it isn't you and ibo or whatever running it on ionia

Yes we are not, Miracle ended in Akara when the sharer of Ibo hacked the account. So after that there was no miracle, thats why im saying this is not the real miracle,just some tards that shouldn't have used my clanname.. :> fuk it im busy ill holla at u guys lter

cigaret25

Yes we are not, Miracle ended in Akara when the sharer of Ibo hacked the account. So after that there was no miracle, thats why im saying this is not the real miracle,just some tards that shouldn't have used my clanname.. :> fuk it im busy ill holla at u guys lter[/b]
    I remember your name @ Beramus Steel0, Always wanted to join your clan but I was a noob :P

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast