Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disconnecting issues

This is a discussion on Disconnecting issues within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okey this is it as all know after this new patch 3 weeks ago all starting having dc problems and ...
Page: 1

Okey this is it as all know after this new patch 3 weeks ago all starting having dc problems and etc..

Some people complaining archers having the most issues maybe maybe not i dont know..

But im just asking if some1 coudl do like somekind of test..

Like 10 people of each class running around same areas lets say cz as each the spot were this happens the most..

Like 10 priest, 10 warrior, 10 mages, 10 sins and 10 archers..

And the please tell me which classes having the most problems.. Maybe cause of playing style etc who knows..

So we can see if this is an allround problem or a problem for some classes more than others..

Would somebody please do that ? My self i cant collect enough people for this but is some1 would it would be very nice..

Im not looking for flames so keep out if you have nothing good to say !

why would archers get more dc than sins ?

Lord0fWar

If u wanna do that test u gonna need all thoes guys/ girls to live in the same contry, have the same computers and have the same internet provider ^^

infinityg35

dont use a wireless router

SillyHo

Well I have tested it a bit. When I play my level 73 priest I am fine, no issues at all no matter what event or location. My 75 archer DC's in human towns, and sometimes in orc town. I also DC from ED on the archer. The 72 warrior I played on I had 0 issues though I dont get very close to human town with it. A lvl 76 mage I have access to I was able to do EW for over 2 hours without a single DC.

AciDDreamZz

wireless router has nothing to do with it.......im on landline and have this problem as archer

maybe its because you use lightfeet? ^^

didinino

thats the most complete BS that i've ever heard.

its the DC problem, it exists, it happens no matter what class u are (i have same DC with mage priest and rogue what can u say about that, its not the char lol).

i came into conclusion that SP2 is the only reason for it, and im gonna install xp with no SP so i can play peacefully and have some fuking FUN!!

AciDDreamZz

actually i know a couple archers that when they use light feet or have uruk ts on they dc even is eslant..................as for myself, i can use light feet in eslant without dc, but the uruk ts doesnt work properly and it dc's me

Glader

Archers in my clan DC more than anything else right now. I'm not sure why but they simply do.
    Uruk Tron transformation DC'es them after a few minutes, centaur doesn't. FT and ED DC'es them quite quickly as well.

Might be a client crash of some sort and not an actual DC though, but either way there's some bug with archers.

+1 to this topic. I used to play warrior with no problems until I started to exp my DCZ archer. Im getting DCs almost every 15 minutes :angry:

Banned

if u wanna stay away from dcing during exp, as a archer, never use orc bowman, have no idea why, but simply orc bowman means dcing, so centaurs and u will dc only due to regular lag or smth like that

didinino

whats the matter with archers, i get DC no matter what class as i already said, no1 seems to read that somehow.

they are moving ISP company i hope, it will happen in the next 24 hours (stupid -8 gmt time) so just wait with those DCs (and ofc my DCs )

i know the few times i made it into FT event...its always the archers that get DC'ed

also, i have a few friends who are archers (from turkey) and they are constantly getted DC'ed

aside from them, in eslant a few people will get dc'ed here and there...wasnt aware of what their class was though...

SillyHo

thats the most complete BS that i've ever heard.

its the DC problem, it exists, it happens no matter what class u are (i have same DC with mage priest and rogue what can u say about that, its not the char lol).

i came into conclusion that SP2 is the only reason for it, and im gonna install xp with no SP so i can play peacefully and have some fuking FUN!![/b]
    Hope you have done some homework to disprove it, otherwise leave it alone. You can say BS all you want but I have access to every single class in the game and ONLY my archer DC's on a regular basis. Its become the clan joke when going ED, I think the guys all place bets on how many of the clan archers will DC. There is a small pattern we noticed in ED anyways, Micha DC's first almost every time. Liquid DC's next usually followed by me. Sometimes I DC before him but is very unusual. All use land lines and 1 lives in arkansas 1 lives in california and I live in washington state. Every archer knows that the orcbowmen TS is bugged and causes outright skill failures. You use the skill, lose the mana, can see the shot hit, but no damage is given. I think there is a glitch in the skill tree somewhere that is causing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast