Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Miracle a good clan? Really is Shit

This is a discussion on Is Miracle a good clan? Really is Shit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Akara's Miracle is a crappy clan full of bug abusers and now.. lurers? They just lured to another clan tanking ...
Page: 1

Akara's Miracle is a crappy clan full of bug abusers and now.. lurers? They just lured to another clan tanking Harpy Queen. How is it possible for them and they're leader - former king of human side- to do something like this? Thanks to players like them, the game is becoming the crap it is.
    PD:Thanks Zuzu ( Emper0r) for being a great player.

sucks , btw why are u using wisdoms? >.<

Razorbacks12

lol bc they&#39;re cheaper.. and he has them on right click so he can spam them, smart warriors do that and use 1920 for pk

i use them for exp , a smart warrior uses souls for boss just incase u get ks&#39;d u can combo fast and not run out of mana with howling durr

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

there will be always retards who lure to ppl to get some pixel. but then someone said that there is no ks is bosses so... get over it

lol bc they&#39;re cheaper.. and he has them on right click so he can spam them, smart warriors do that and use 1920 for pk[/b]
    smart warriors know how to farm

nathan16

stupid idiot lurers

After all the shit everyone&#39;s pulled up on them, you&#39;d think they&#39;d be off KO4Life by now.

ILoveYouToo

Bosses are fair game imo, lure, ks whatever it takes to get the drop. If you had a ss of them ksing you at paruman then maybe you could talk bad about them.

Bosses are fair game imo, lure, ks whatever it takes to get the drop. If you had a ss of them ksing you at paruman then maybe you could talk bad about them.[/b]
    Stop to suck their turkish d1cks. Bosses are free ksing them is alright. Luring on anyone killing a boss isnt fair .

Bosses are fair game imo, lure, ks whatever it takes to get the drop. If you had a ss of them ksing you at paruman then maybe you could talk bad about them.[/b]
    You really are Miracle&#39;s bitch eh?
    Every post on Miracle I see, you&#39;re there defending them, with usually completely ridiculous logic.
    It&#39;s a matter of respect.
    If you play like that, it just shows what kind of person you are.
    Greedy, disrespectful, etc. etc.

I&#39;m sure if we got an SS of Miracle ks&#39;ing someone on Paramun, you&#39;d come up with some retarded answer as to why it&#39;s okay.
    Actually, I&#39;m positive you would.

Also, isn&#39;t ks&#39;ing a Boss a little more serious than ks&#39;ing Paramun?

Mariuszowy

miracle fuckers ....

bosses are fair game for ksing.. not for luring tho :/

wut a faggot clan :S

Well sure... Those who can take the boss will, and they probably cant get banned or anything for luring to get the boss&#39;s...
    it&#39;s a matter of respect actually, they should just leave it and accept they werent there fast enough and doesnt deserve the drop...
    I think they deserve to die (by a 1000 pokes in the eye with a flaming hot metal stick!)

ooo

i just wish the world is fair :*(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast