Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon

This is a discussion on Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Destro

ILoveYouToo

lol so? Are you jealous?

i am jealous but hope they banned for abusing

Destro

lol so? Are you jealous?[/b]
    no you are stupid ~~, this is to inform some special ppl so if you are not intrested bb stfu

lol so? Are you jealous?[/b]
    ugh... afaik killing felankors on second servers is bug abuse. but rule was made recently about 4 months ago and this guy's saying a3 so im guessing hes talking about a long time ago :x

NaidenZ

they all might get ban

ILoveYouToo

no you are stupid ~~, this is to inform some special ppl so if you are not intrested bb stfu[/b]
    To inform people? The fuck does it matter. Yes it is bannable but they won't do anything about it. I'd rather worry about the real cheaters, the koxpers who are killing isloon and the spam drainers killing felankor. Not some clan using a bug that's been around for ages that only just became bannable. Quit bitching and ask them for a clan invite you jealous douche.

Destro

also i dont want such ppl in akara.. so i send the ksc´s to official website... and the fraps is coming soon..

To inform people? The fuck does it matter. Yes it is bannable but they won't do anything about it. I'd rather worry about the real cheaters, the koxpers who are killing isloon and the spam drainers killing felankor. Not some clan using a bug that's been around for ages that only just became bannable. Quit bitching and ask them for a clan invite you jealous douche.[/b]
    it is maybe stupid, but it is banable for sure.
    and it's an easy way to get uniques..

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ugh... afaik killing felankors on second servers is bug abuse. but rule was made recently about 4 months ago and this guy's saying a3 so im guessing hes talking about a long time ago :x[/b]

Akara, not ares.

ILoveYouToo

it is maybe stupid, but it is banable for sure.
    and it's an easy way to get uniques..[/b]
    They still have to kill the damn thing, It's not easy. If you manage to kill felankor you deserve to get whatever it drops just like with any other boss.

Destro

[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=502&i=miracle10ex3.jpg][/

here are the next

They still have to kill the damn thing, It's not easy. If you manage to kill felankor you deserve to get whatever it drops just like with any other boss.[/b]
    not if u kill it in a2.. and they have killed fela before i think so they should know what they are doing..

Destro

and the last kscs.. ive got more but its enough

They still have to kill the damn thing, It's not easy. If you manage to kill felankor you deserve to get whatever it drops just like with any other boss.[/b]
    Not if it is on the Second or Third servers. Players have been banned on multiple occasions for doing this; people who do this to get isiloons, felankors, CSW money, etc can be banned. I've taken these and will try and forward them to a GM.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast