Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon

This is a discussion on Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But killing felenkor on a2/3 is ILLEGAL. Just like koxping is ILLEGAL and duping is ILLEGAL. They are killing it ...
Page: 10

ILoveYouToo

But killing felenkor on a2/3 is ILLEGAL. Just like koxping is ILLEGAL and duping is ILLEGAL. They are killing it ILLEGALLY to obtain items. Just like koxping kecoons. The ring you got was a legit item, but the way you got the ring was not. The way they are getting there uniques is illegal, the items themselves are not. They are stacking there clan by CHEATING and doing something ILLEGAL. Going to this in 2/3 servers is not legit, and therefore you deserve a 30 day ban...

I hope I made my emphasis clear [/b]
    I love you but you are wrong! K2 only made going to server 2/3 illegal because they can't figure out a way to fix it so their solution is to ban people for doing it. For years and years people have been doing this and no one critized them and now all of a sudden they are ruining the market. This is like ultima in bifrost. One of the reasons sultans were banned is because they kept killing ultima over and over. It wasn't their fault it respawned so quickly and k2 hasn't done anything about it just banned them. If you were in eslant and talos kept spawning at your feet you would keep killing it right? The sultans deserved to be banned for other reasons but that just shows how k2 lacks any problem solving ability.

your a fucking idiot dude ...[/b]
    If you can't make an intelligent comment towards me please keep your childish thoughts to yourself.

Hmmm,this topic will be closed!

What I don't get is your saying they need a ban, When your right next to them - So Alas, You deserve a ban yourself correct?

Cuz Ferruzo, you are throwing off the blame. You are trying to say how it's K2's fault they don't fix it and not your fault.[/b]
    Agreed....u can say its k2's fault....they dont fix it so its still legal to do....

Id have to say thats same as duping and buging.....k2 dont fix it so its legal right. Use some reasoning.

Its a really shitty situation tbh. The problem is that us legit players, if we will go to 2nd server abyss, Its auto-ban.
    But then the fcking koxpers will go server 2 Fela, kill it with KOXP nonetheless, and they get a free gg item that we can never get. Ban them, sure np. They will be back in 2 days with new chars.

That being said, see you guys in 30 days. Its not fair but its a rule... and now that this is out in the open, you guys are done. I'd rather people who kill it fairly be able too, and it would be SOOOOOOOOOOO great if we could go server 2 for it, but its not setup that way.
    You guys exploited a clearly known bug and got an unfair advantage over others...

Btw stfu with the OMG BAN THEM FROM KO4LIFEEEeee. How immature can you be. Theres much worse things then going server 2 abyss.

go relog in delos then pls last i checked they stopped that from being possible (afaik) also i've obviously wall hacked in the past and i know many walls can't be passed through simply because its not possible which is why i brought up the closing of the gates[/b]
    Hey private, you used KO cheats. They should probably ban you as well then.

I love you but you are wrong! K2 only made going to server 2/3 illegal because they can't figure out a way to fix it so their solution is to ban people for doing it. For years and years people have been doing this and no one critized them and now all of a sudden they are ruining the market. This is like ultima in bifrost. One of the reasons sultans were banned is because they kept killing ultima over and over. It wasn't their fault it respawned so quickly and k2 hasn't done anything about it just banned them. If you were in eslant and talos kept spawning at your feet you would keep killing it right? The sultans deserved to be banned for other reasons but that just shows how k2 lacks any problem solving ability.
    If you can't make an intelligent comment towards me please keep your childish thoughts to yourself.[/b]

Tim-- before we k2 made it illegal it was fine. But now k2 has officially made it illegal to go into the dragin cave or abyss/delos on servers 2/3. Its like in myko--duping was aloud, so you did it. But if thuey made it illegal, if you kept doing it you would be cheating. Its a shitty situation, but its against k2's stupid rules, so its not aloud, and its illegal

Banned

If you can't make an intelligent comment towards me please keep your childish thoughts to yourself.[/b]
    have you ever killed Ultima before bud? if you havent then you dont realize it doesnt spawn right after you kill it ... so your saying because they ban people for doing it, make k2 wrong? if it was permitted they would open delos in all servers... its still illegal weather it was before or not it doesnt change the fact that it is illegal. your whole sense of thinking is completely wrong.

Question

have you ever killed Ultima before bud? if you havent then you dont realize it doesnt spawn right after you kill it ... so your saying because they ban people for doing it, make k2 wrong? if it was permitted they would open delos in all servers... its still illegal weather it was before or not it doesnt change the fact that it is illegal. your whole sense of thinking is completely wrong.[/b]

lol where did you get this info

NaidenZ

you always can use koxp BUT ISN'T ALLOWED BY K2 RULES
    you always can go to a2/a3 delos for kill isilon/felankors BUT ISN'T ALLOWED BY K2 RULES

for those guys who are supporting to this clan miracle about how they are abusing of this bug

PLEASE GET MY POINT AND STFU

hope they all get ban.

cya babas

you always can use koxp BUT ISN'T ALLOWED BY K2 RULES
    you always can go to a2/a3 delos for kill isilon/felankors BUT ISN'T ALLOWED BY K2 RULES

for those guys who are supporting to this clan miracle about how they are abusing of this bug

PLEASE GET MY POINT AND STFU

hope they all get ban.

cya babas[/b]
    +1

Saying this is ok is like saying koxp is ok too.

Miracle are gay, they even allow speed hackers in their clan.

abdeucethree

Only thing i am woundering is how you got down there?
    Did you buy your marble or farm it? Or were you killing it with them?[/b]
    He's level 1 so.. kinda of useless isn't he?

1st of all,really stupid of me to even respond to you..but i will do it so u can chill a bit and arround[/b].. I started playing this game when u were playing with your toys outside the garden, dont talk so gangsta towards me,ive had tons of bigger haters then you ok? This was my last topic, as luca said.. We shall see, but i say, I dont care[/b]
    and Mr. English major, learn how to spell and such before you try and correct others on their english, thanks.

I'm sorry if i have offended you, but i do not like hypocracy :wub:

PS, i know i missed a few, but who cares

USKO Policies : Click Here

USKO Cheat Reporting : Click Here

If you can't find what your looking for in either of the two links, submit a support ticket via K2's services.

Now calm down noobies, it's just a game...

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

They still have to kill the damn thing, It's not easy. If you manage to kill felankor you deserve to get whatever it drops just like with any other boss.[/b]
    wow dude u really must like bug abusers...? were u one lol h34r: he posted it for a reason its bug abuse and i play akara and i also think they should be banned.. no different than all the top clans that speed hack to warder every war. It pisses me off <_<

To inform people? The fuck does it matter. Yes it is bannable but they won&#39;t do anything about it. I&#39;d rather worry about the real cheaters, the koxpers who are killing isloon and the spam drainers killing felankor. Not some clan using a bug that&#39;s been around for ages that only just became bannable. Quit bitching and ask them for a clan invite you jealous douche.[/b]
    why do you care so much.. your the one who should be getting flamed here for posting your bullshit.. if you dont give a shit just dont come on his fucken topic flaming everyone.. its illegal point final you noob

abdeucethree

USKO Policies : Click Here

USKO Cheat Reporting : Click Here

If you can&#39;t find what your looking for in either of the two links, submit a support ticket via K2&#39;s services.

Now calm down noobies, it&#39;s just a game...[/b]
    Thats quite ironic that a Vindictive member posted that. :lol:

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast