Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon

This is a discussion on Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stay on topic pls....
Page: 11

Banned

stay on topic pls.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

+1

Saying this is ok is like saying koxp is ok too.

Miracle are gay, they even allow speed hackers in their clan.[/b]
    BTW while on the subject of top clans that have speed hackers. Generals on akara gets Warder every war and its because they all speed hack.. why the hell do top clans think they need to hack to do good. its pathetic. it ruins the game for honest ppl. and it isnt like they need any more national points if they already r the top.. Screw all hackers/ bug abusers.

if any1 from generals is on this forum. would u like to explain why u hack and cheat? pretty pointless and Miracle is no different

yeah the gms WATCHED them kill felankor on BOTH servers, with out warning them and then banned them shortly after. Pretty dick move @k2's part if u ask me[/b]
    forgot to add: if you cant to do the time, dont do the crime

Thats quite ironic that a Vindictive member posted that. :lol:[/b]
    Nice generalization there buddy.

abdeucethree

Nice generalization there buddy.[/b]
    Member No.: 621
    Server: Ares
    Clan: Vindictive
    IGN: xFuturityx
    Nation: Karus

I played a rogue in that clan for a little while [not mine], and was there when they went to the A2 isiloon, atleast 10 times in the 2 weeks i played. The website has a counter for A1 and A2 isiloon.

And as you posted..
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php

and another one from someone elses post..
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...230071443081750

ILoveYouToo

Tim-- before we k2 made it illegal it was fine. But now k2 has officially made it illegal to go into the dragin cave or abyss/delos on servers 2/3. Its like in myko--duping was aloud, so you did it. But if thuey made it illegal, if you kept doing it you would be cheating. Its a shitty situation, but its against k2's stupid rules, so its not aloud, and its illegal[/b]
    You're right, but you're also gay.

have you ever killed Ultima before bud? if you havent then you dont realize it doesnt spawn right after you kill it ... so your saying because they ban people for doing it, make k2 wrong? if it was permitted they would open delos in all servers... its still illegal weather it was before or not it doesnt change the fact that it is illegal. your whole sense of thinking is completely wrong.[/b]
    I'm 99% sure ultima respawned after you killed it in bifrost. Maybe not anymore but i'm sure it did. Delos isn't open in all servers but the abyss is, You just have to relog to get there. Relogging isn't abusing a bug. If they cared enough to actually fix it they would make it so you dc trying to relog into second server abyss just like you dc trying to relog into second server Cz. I never said it wasn't legit, I just don't agree with calling them cheaters and bug abusers when months ago the exact same thing was accepted. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

wow dude u really must like bug abusers...? were u one lol h34r: he posted it for a reason its bug abuse and i play akara and i also think they should be banned.. no different than all the top clans that speed hack to warder every war. It pisses me off <_<[/b]
    How is speedhacking comparable to this bug? speedhacking requires 3rd party tools, this is simply relogging. Me, bug abuser? Sure was. I used to kill isiloon on all 3 servers regularly. Of course it wasn&#39;t bug abuse then, now it is? ;x

why do you care so much.. your the one who should be getting flamed here for posting your bullshit.. if you dont give a shit just dont come on his fucken topic flaming everyone.. its illegal point final you noob[/b]
    Rofl, Who have a flamed kid? You obviously can&#39;t tell the difference between a debate and elementary school insults, which you seem to be very fond of. If you don&#39;t care for my opinion, don&#39;t read it. I don&#39;t need some kid like you telling when and where to post.

You&#39;re right, but you&#39;re also gay.
    I&#39;m 99% sure ultima respawned after you killed it in bifrost. Maybe not anymore but i&#39;m sure it did. Delos isn&#39;t open in all servers but the abyss is, You just have to relog to get there. Relogging isn&#39;t abusing a bug. If they cared enough to actually fix it they would make it so you dc trying to relog into second server abyss just like you dc trying to relog into second server Cz. I never said it wasn&#39;t legit, I just don&#39;t agree with calling them cheaters and bug abusers when months ago the exact same thing was accepted. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    How is speedhacking comparable to this bug? speedhacking requires 3rd party tools, this is simply relogging. Me, bug abuser? Sure was. I used to kill isiloon on all 3 servers regularly. Of course it wasn&#39;t bug abuse then, now it is? ;x
    Rofl, Who have a flamed kid? You obviously can&#39;t tell the difference between a debate and elementary school insults, which you seem to be very fond of. If you don&#39;t care for my opinion, don&#39;t read it. I don&#39;t need some kid like you telling when and where to post.[/b]
    1st bolded sentence... K2 doesnt care ^^ plain and simple.
    2nd bolded sentence.... yes

I&#39;m 99% sure ultima respawned after you killed it in bifrost.[/b]
    that bug was fixed a long time before diez or ares killed ultima, it respawns once every bifrost

SilentDaemon

I wouldn&#39;t ban players for killing it on the second or third server. it&#39;s stupid.

Destro

I wouldn&#39;t ban players for killing it on the second or third server. it&#39;s stupid.[/b]
    many clans, players are banned at other servers..
    and 1 more thing to add, the clan Miracle got banned in Logos too and
    the reason is same .. killing isiloon at logos 2/3. this was some 5-6 mouths ago

ILoveYouToo

that bug was fixed a long time before diez or ares killed ultima, it respawns once every bifrost[/b]
    I was talking about edana. sultans killed the first ultima in bifrost, over and over, then got banned.

still nothing happened phaselis
    all we get is a lowzy notice on the offical site

Destro

all we get is a lowzy notice on the offical site[/b]
    i dot care, you are proud to be illegal player and the other player know it now..
    so we can say that you are a bitch but wait more and we will see what will happen

MoNiTo

all we get is a lowzy notice on the offical site[/b]
    continue killing a2 a3 felankor plz

Andrew_Meister

wy make a hole topic about this? i dont think this is the way to suport a ticket?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast