Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon

This is a discussion on Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol this is fun 2 read^^ Can i laugh with u luca&steel0:P? haha hoor is gaan die mensen [/b] inderdaad,ze ...
Page: 13

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Lol this is fun 2 read^^
    Can i laugh with u luca&steel0:P?

haha hoor is gaan die mensen [/b]
    inderdaad,ze denken echt dat het ons wat uitmaakt lol.. Dit is maar een fucking game man kheb wel wat beters te doen

Knoisy

They were checking if felankor is even there and not killed by koxper and once they got there they were pressured into killing it because it attacked them first , their leader said they must show felankor whos the boss

SilentDaemon

some of u guys care about this game too much

Destro

some of u guys care about this game too much[/b]
    alright

Banned Senior Member

inderdaad,ze denken echt dat het ons wat uitmaakt lol.. Dit is maar een fucking game man kheb wel wat beters te doen [/b]
    helemaal gelijk heb je :P ik lach ze uit :lol:

this is rly funny

ahahahah chabo rulez

Nick

lol veel mensen geven teveel om dit spel.... :/

remmember all its just a game !

hun kunnen het niet hebben dat wij iedereen naaien thats all folks

AntagoNYC

The problem ILOVEYOUTOO, is that the threat of ban is enough to keep most people away from 2nd servor Felankor and Iso killing. Which gives Miracle or any other clan that chooses to abuse the bug a clear advantage over all others, to become the richest clan in the servor. You can liken it to the case where most people do not try to reach into the cash register at their local store when the person at the register turns away out of fear of being caught. It would be easy enough to do if you time it right when no one is looking, but it's that fear of being caught and the punishment that keeps most from trying it who might otherwise say "Hey! free money."

For those few who might try it anyway they get a temporary advantage, free money at arms length. However, those who continue to get this advantage will eventually get caught, and be punished accordingly. Jailed- and their assets often seized as well to help pay reparations to those who were robbed. If there is no punishment for the offense, those few will simply continue to gain over everyone else. See the problem here? It isn't so much whether it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be bannable, or if it was bannable. The fact is that it IS bannable, everyone is aware it is bannable and most stay away to avoid banning. Therefore the few who continue to break this rule gain a considerable advantage over those who don't, and only a strict punishment when caught can approach keeping things fair on the servor.

For people who want to see something happen, instead of simply spamming here (which only has the value of tarnishing Miracle's reputation- which by now has been accomplished as much as will be I'd reckon), I'd suggest the idea of sending the KSC files to Colin Stewart, the writer who has been making a series of articles about KO recently. Link it with the TOS rule prohibiting logging to second/third servors to kill felankor/Iso, and explaining to him how this clan has been caught doing so and likely been doing so for some time; how this would imbalance the servor if left unchecked, and ask him to contact K2 for an explanation on what actions they plan to take after receiving clear physical evidence on this issue ie: to help restore proper balance to the servor, punish those in violation, and remove any long term advantages that may have gained through violation of the the game rules.

In other words, make a public relations problem for K2, bring heat on them and give Colin something solid to work with for once, I think he might like that. K2 can even get a nice word or two from Colin in his next article showing an example of how K2 took steps to repair this situation, showing how K2 does in fact do all they can to prevent cheating in game and to limit its effects. So they can come out ahead too and everyone comes ahead.. except the cheaters.

Just an idea if anyone is interested in taking this further then simply spamming customer support with tickets containing the KSC files.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Hahaha echt grappig dit.

Laat ze maar zeiken ze hebben toch altijd iets nodig om over te huilen.

min0r

LAWL, when i ever requested to join your clan? i was in ironwolfz and after it disbanded i went to townordie without joining any other clan u fag, don't tell me i ever tried to join your clan ~~... you call yourself a averege player? do you know the meaning of 'averege'? no i won't leave miracle and this screenshots proof that you were killing the felankor on a2/a3, why don't you take a statement on that or on your time as the thief king instead of flaming me? think before you post and for fuking sake don't try to run away from these facts we can see YOUR name on the KSC files- Emperor!! what do you think? just someone has to send the KSC files to k2 and you know you can't edit KSC files so these screenshots proof all what u did on a2/a3... now take a statement on that and tell us why we should think you won't get banned you uber gg.[/b]
    What they did was wrong, should receive his punishment

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

What they did was wrong, should receive his punishment[/b]
    Its the 645654654th time that you post the same thing, do you like to spam time and time again? -_-
    Hahaha echt grappig dit.

Laat ze maar zeiken ze hebben toch altijd iets nodig om over te huilen.[/b]
    Enough SPAM for today, and PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS RULE:

This is an international forum so please use ENGLISH in all your posts. Posts in different languages will be locked/deleted.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213