Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon

This is a discussion on Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reading that made me laugh my ass off[/b] Seeing you guys get banned will make me laugh....
Page: 6

Banned

reading that made me laugh my ass off[/b]
    Seeing you guys get banned will make me laugh.

Destro

Can you answer my question please?[/b]
    also if you mean me, i bought a marble for 20m I have planed this day bro

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

also if you mean me, i bought a marble for 20m I have planed this day bro [/b]
    OR,u asked maxi if he could lend you one since he goes to a2 a3 to get the treasure out of the csw,

No comment Ima do my bueaty nap,cya

Razorbacks12

you really need one, you ugly turk

you really need one, you ugly turk[/b]
    Aww,,u know better then that one dude..that was lame .. Ur so goodlooking,show us ur personal picture so we can all have a great laugh,lmfao..

CYA GUYS

Razorbacks12

yep cya dude, i mean to your character and clan

yes man the akara 2 in the corner is completely useless[/b]
    Or you can think of it another way: either they are not in server 1, or one of the top clans has no monthly or permanent np symbols whatsoever.

I wonder which would be more embarassing :lol:

Banned

Steel0 stop to play the innocent guy... i was today with u at dk uzumaki and i hate u now even more... u are the brother of zuzu? i asked him why they rob all the money of the el morad treasure and he just ignored me, well... one proof more to get u banned from server, i can't play like this on akara with that stupid clan... some members are good, but you and your brother are just faktwards...
    yeah, i dont give a shit about ur pro english and your response now, just gtfo of akara... u destroy the game... and to all that racicsts with their anti turk comments, u can lmao too.

ugh... afaik killing felankors on second servers is bug abuse. but rule was made recently about 4 months ago and this guy's saying a3 so im guessing hes talking about a long time ago :x[/b]

Actually he is speaking of Recently because Akara still has 3 servers.....has 3 because its new and they need the server space for all the new people.....start out with 5 or something usually....then slowly take servers away till down to 2.

Steel0 stop to play the innocent guy... i was today with u at dk uzumaki and i hate u now even more... u are the brother of zuzu? i asked him why they rob all the money of the el morad treasure and he just ignored me, well... one proof more to get u banned from server, i can't play like this on akara with that stupid clan... some members are good, but you and your brother are just faktwards...
    yeah, i dont give a shit about ur pro english and your response now, just gtfo of akara... u destroy the game... and to all that racicsts with their anti turk comments, u can lmao too.[/b]
    1st of all,really stupid of me to even respond to you..but i will do it so u can chill a bit and drik your diet coke...

I have a life I don't play on my char.. like maybe 1 hour a day.. so it was not me and i dont care what they say to you,for all i care they can fuk you,and fuck you again.. its not my problem , ya me and my brother fuk a whole server,yaayy. Because you want we will leave the server ,, ok ok =(

lol.. dont think so .. Ill tell you this, ive never seen ya arround.. I started playing this game when u were playing with your toys outside the garden, dont talk so gangsta towards me,ive had tons of bigger haters then you ok? This was my last topic, as luca said.. We shall see, but i say, I dont care

ugh... afaik killing felankors on second servers is bug abuse. but rule was made recently about 4 months ago and this guy's saying a3 so im guessing hes talking about a long time ago :x[/b]
    Just a note, as i'm sure you can see, in the top right corner, the server (what server you're on) and time option is there.
    This means it was actually VERY recent, as that feature was only released about a week(?) ago.

Btw, Steel0 = biggest douche ever to play this game.

Banned

omg, been playing WoW cuz of isiloon bug and now i came back after 3 days ( ) and now i see this, guess im going back now -_-

Banned

1st of all,really stupid of me to even respond to you..but i will do it so u can chill a bit and drik your diet coke...

I have a life I don't play on my char.. like maybe 1 hour a day.. so it was not me and i dont care what they say to you,for all i care they can fuk you,and fuck you again.. its not my problem , ya me and my brother fuk a whole server,yaayy. Because you want we will leave the server ,, ok ok =(

lol.. dont think so .. Ill tell you this, ive never seen ya arround.. I started playing this game when u were playing with your toys outside the garden, dont talk so gangsta towards me,ive had tons of bigger haters then you ok? This was my last topic, as luca said.. We shall see, but i say, I dont care[/b]
    well... i said i wont response to you but i have to...
    diet coke? what the fuk are you talking about? could you use your brain and stop to argue like that? don't come up with these things you used in the 3rd grade, it won't make me angry... but i see you are just a little teen trying to 'rule' =)

Ooh, u think i don't have a life? wow, this guy is really special, he has a live! so i don't care who played on your character, i just told you what i thought... and i don't care about your problems, we 'fucked' you or whoever played the char of your gay sharers who can't afford to buy prem, and your brother doesn't fuk a whole server, he's just a lying bitch fuking your mom... you really piss me off u nerd... I want you to leave akara? well, you are right, i do but who doesn't want you to quit akara besides your #1 cheating clan you brainless bird?

I've played this game since MYKO beta and i'm sure i'm older than you, go study and bang some college bitches, you are so poor man! who needs bigger haters? so you have no friends at all, just you and your cocksucking clan and i hope this was your last day b4 it sais 'server is going under maintence'... you guys just dug your own grave, congratulations and have fun, i'll do everything in my mind to get you guys a nice ban...

yo, C YA gangstahh!

oh yeah guys, stop to flame him, it was his last topic, we'll all miss a fag like this guy on ko4life =(
    rest in hell you mofu

slaps

good find

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast