Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon

This is a discussion on Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which server?:F[/b] Onyxia :G...
Page: 8

Banned

which server?:F[/b]
    Onyxia :G

Banned

If u guyz say about miracle keep all items for the "elit" members i can talk like a proud member of this clan you are totally wrong, i got a lot of help since bigining of server and some uniques recently from miracle.

I just can see jelaous people that couldn't do that miracle is doing on this server, if u wonder if luca told me " ferruzo make a post pls " it didn't happen, i am talking by myself.

About if felankor is not legal to kill it on a2/a3, well it would be simple, just k2 delete felankor place on a2/a3 like to delete to into delos a2/a3, if they keep place felankor on a2/a3 is why maybe is it legal and people doesn't know yet.

i am just talking relog to kill felankor not to get money from csw and kill isiloon.

Not talk bad about ibo and halil they are really nice guyz and if people hates emperor and steelo is because his sharers maybe, not them.

MoNiTo

maybe if u used ur brain abit
    WE DONT GO A2 A3 FELANKOR MORON
    steven how long before did u quit this game?
    when did miracle even went to a freeking csw do not lie moron[/b]
    pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff what a FUKING LIE , IBO IM TAKE ALL SS if u know i log a noob char and log A2, A3 for show profs to gm's , i have fraps too so stfu fuking noob acpt it

koyo

dont get me wrong steelo is a fkin nice guy and ibo too but they wont get banned since they have friend gm to unban em

Banned

About if felankor is not legal to kill it on a2/a3, well it would be simple, just k2 delete felankor place on a2/a3 like to delete to into delos a2/a3, if they keep place felankor on a2/a3 is why maybe is it legal and people doesn't know yet.[/b]
    So you make it legal cuz you can relog there altho K2 says it isnt? Whats next? Steal a bank cuz you can altho government law says its illegal?

min0r

why that?
    i know its not thrue sindce the fact i am the clanleader
    i can post here kcs`s of things what are impossible
    those ss`s mean shit
    who am i to risk 60 people`s acount to get banned for some lowzy items i will get anyway
    killing a1 felankor?
    why should i risk akara`s highest lvl characters?
    its not 30 day its perm ban reason
    u think logical then make responce pls
    as i said countless times before
    MiracLe dont cheat and will never cheat now while im the leader
    the poster of these ss`s is a member of phaselis and they just cry they need 3 clans+ allys to kill us from the isiloon floor
    so i dont even care and like justin timberlake once said
    cry me a riverrrrrrrrrrrr[/b]

-.-!

banned clan miracle

ILoveYouToo

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff what a FUKING LIE , IBO IM TAKE ALL SS if u know i log a noob char and log A2, A3 for show profs to gm's , i have fraps too so stfu fuking noob acpt it[/b]
    If they get banned you will be too.

nocomment

If u guyz say about miracle keep all items for the "elit" members i can talk like a proud member of this clan you are totally wrong, i got a lot of help since bigining of server and some uniques recently from miracle.

I just can see jelaous people that couldn't do that miracle is doing on this server, if u wonder if luca told me " ferruzo make a post pls " it didn't happen, i am talking by myself.

About if felankor is not legal to kill it on a2/a3, well it would be simple, just k2 delete felankor place on a2/a3 like to delete to into delos a2/a3, if they keep place felankor on a2/a3 is why maybe is it legal and people doesn't know yet.
    i am just talking relog to kill felankor not to get money from csw and kill isiloon.

Not talk bad about ibo and halil they are really nice guyz and if people hates emperor and steelo is because his sharers maybe, not them.[/b]
    they should know it Those who doesnt know it http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...230071443081750 here u go read it ! lmao ^^

MoNiTo

If they get banned you will be too.[/b]
    why ? theys have to ban the char to was there...

ILoveYouToo

why ? theys have to ban the char to was there...[/b]
    English plz.

nocomment

English plz.[/b]
    they will ban character that was screenshoting it not his main char i think thats what he wanted 2 say : D

ILoveYouToo

they will ban character that was screenshoting it not his main char i think thats what he wanted 2 say : D[/b]
    They will ban the char that was there. If his main char is on the same account then he's fucked.

MoNiTo

They will ban the char that was there. If his main char is on the same account then he's fucked.[/b]
    not is same account... LOL

nocomment

not is same account... LOL[/b]
    u mean its on same account ? or u wanted 2 write Its not same account?:AA i'm confused ; D

Zxenke

Luca and Ferruzo, you two are fucking idiots. The proof is there in the .ksc files. End of story. Now if only K2's GM ran the server like we do.

- GMPlanet, Hell Awaits KO

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast