Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon

This is a discussion on Miracle is killing Felankor at A2/A3 :S Fraps coming soon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u mean its on same account ? or u wanted 2 write Its not same account?:AA i'm confused ; D[/b] ...
Page: 9

MoNiTo

u mean its on same account ? or u wanted 2 write Its not same account?:AA i'm confused ; D[/b]
    <_<

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

hopefuly GM will do something.... when chinks were bugging isloon , the GM did nothing. he told us that they are working on getting the bug fixed. Then he killed the isloon and left without banning anyone.....(akara server btw)

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

If u guyz say about miracle keep all items for the "elit" members i can talk like a proud member of this clan you are totally wrong, i got a lot of help since bigining of server and some uniques recently from miracle.
    I just can see jelaous people that couldn&#39;t do that miracle is doing on this server, if u wonder if luca told me " ferruzo make a post pls " it didn&#39;t happen, i am talking by myself.
    About if felankor is not legal to kill it on a2/a3, well it would be simple, just k2 delete felankor place on a2/a3 like to delete to into delos a2/a3, if they keep place felankor on a2/a3 is why maybe is it legal and people doesn&#39;t know yet.
    i am just talking relog to kill felankor not to get money from csw and kill isiloon.
    Not talk bad about ibo and halil they are really nice guyz and if people hates emperor and steelo is because his sharers maybe, not them.[/b]
    i am suprised to see this post but since u are still in miracle its nothin special. going a2/a3 should be a bannreason and this screenshots proof miracle did it. i dont know about what phaselis doing but its funny to see luca/steelo saying bad things about his ally.

well steelo and luca are nice guys but they realy dont care that much about the clan. i have been in miracle a few weeks and never complained about all but he used king money to pay his xp/clannies xp and he got a realy great equipment during this time. also he got sooooo much money in clan bank but alot of his clannies even dont have 1 unique and u going to buy +1/+2. i allways said to give u a chance as king but u serious faild. also ur clan consists of some nice english guys and a big crowd of turks who earn u and ur friends items. nothing more! i saw ur "teamwork" and "social" clan i am not suprised to see topics like this. miracle is like every top turk clan: leader and his friends earning items/money and a big crowed of turks joining/leavin all the time <_<

go ahead luca/steelo and have fun with this but dont tell all people how great ur clan is. every organized english clan could get a better teamwork and would be way more social the miracle.

and going a2/a3 to kill isiloon, felankor or get csw money is bannable! so i hope all Miracle members on this screenshot will get banned at least 30 days!

... and now go and flame me^^

NaidenZ

ban ban ban D: d : :wub:

jesusmerchant

ban them

Banned

ban these muther fuckers, fuck u luca u fucking cunt ass bitch eat shit and die muther fucker thinking the ksc are fake and shit u fucking cunt ass bitch go eat a dick and die if i ever find u in ronark im going to slit ur throat and shoot u in the balls fuck miracle fuck luca fuck all u muther fuckers go rot in hell muther fuckers

id rather have the chinks koxp that shit then u muther fuckers killing it because u think ur hot shit and all killin it and think ur number 1, the chinks do it to earn a living and dont go thinking there hot shit buggin it. MIRACLE = GARBAGE /banned. from ko4life and KO[/b]
    Christ dude calm down its not that big of a deal

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

ban these muther fuckers, fuck u luca u fucking cunt ass bitch eat shit and die muther fucker thinking the ksc are fake and shit u fucking cunt ass bitch go eat a dick and die if i ever find u in ronark im going to slit ur throat and shoot u in the balls fuck miracle fuck luca fuck all u muther fuckers go rot in hell muther fuckers

id rather have the chinks koxp that shit then u muther fuckers killing it because u think ur hot shit and all killin it and think ur number 1, the chinks do it to earn a living and dont go thinking there hot shit buggin it. MIRACLE = GARBAGE /banned. from ko4life and KO[/b]
    u might get banned with them if u dont calm down lol

Banned

jeez chill, its just a bunch of pixels -_-

You are using a bug to obtain items which you are using for trades here on ko4life it is no different then duping as its a ban-able offense ppl are eager to see you banned because you are in akara market talking about dual roc +2 or +1 on a very early server and steelo whether or not is you on that char at the time it is your char and considering your able to list your clan list so easily to the akara market section it should be obvious why all think you need banned

YOUR USING A BUG TO OBTAIN ITEMS AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT NOW YOUR CAUGHT AND NOW YOU DESERVED TO BE BANNED ingame and on ko4life

Banned

Luca and Ferruzo, you two are fucking idiots. The proof is there in the .ksc files. End of story. Now if only K2&#39;s GM ran the server like we do.

- GMPlanet, Hell Awaits KO[/b]
    I think this topic is been using to people spamm so much, i can see all people talking the same ( ban miracle, csw/isi/felankor a2/a3 bannable)

like luca said just wait for gm&#39;s answers about it.

zxenke why offense? there is people like me making his viewpoint and there is no reason to offense since nobody is talking with you.

Since all people know mostly miracle members were on a2 a3 to kill felankor you guyz should stop to post and flame because i considered it is a "spamm chance".

Close this topic.

Looks like a Flame topic to me... You guys know who needs to see these Screen Shots, and you all know it&#39;s not the ko4life public.

ILoveYouToo

You are using a bug to obtain items which you are using for trades here on ko4life it is no different then duping as its a ban-able offense ppl are eager to see you banned because you are in akara market talking about dual roc +2 or +1 on a very early server and steelo whether or not is you on that char at the time it is your char and considering your able to list your clan list so easily to the akara market section it should be obvious why all think you need banned

YOUR USING A BUG TO OBTAIN ITEMS AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT NOW YOUR CAUGHT AND NOW YOU DESERVED TO BE BANNED ingame and on ko4life[/b]
    No different from duping? lol You&#39;re insane. Even if they abuse a bug to get to felankor the items they get from it are legit because they aren&#39;t using a bug to kill it. It&#39;s not the same as duped items because they will never be wiped and as far as anyone should be concerned they are legit. If anything they&#39;re helping the server by bringing new items into it without duping. More supply = less demand = lower prices.

Zxenke

Cuz Ferruzo, you are throwing off the blame. You are trying to say how it&#39;s K2&#39;s fault they don&#39;t fix it and not your fault.

No different from duping? lol You&#39;re insane. Even if they abuse a bug to get to felankor the items they get from it are legit because they aren&#39;t using a bug to kill it. It&#39;s not the same as duped items because they will never be wiped and as far as anyone should be concerned they are legit. If anything they&#39;re helping the server by bringing new items into it without duping. More supply = less demand = lower prices.[/b]
    But killing felenkor on a2/3 is ILLEGAL. Just like koxping is ILLEGAL and duping is ILLEGAL. They are killing it ILLEGALLY to obtain items. Just like koxping kecoons. The ring you got was a legit item, but the way you got the ring was not. The way they are getting there uniques is illegal, the items themselves are not. They are stacking there clan by CHEATING and doing something ILLEGAL. Going to this in 2/3 servers is not legit, and therefore you deserve a 30 day ban...

I hope I made my emphasis clear

Banned

No different from duping? lol You&#39;re insane. Even if they abuse a bug to get to felankor the items they get from it are legit because they aren&#39;t using a bug to kill it. It&#39;s not the same as duped items because they will never be wiped and as far as anyone should be concerned they are legit. If anything they&#39;re helping the server by bringing new items into it without duping. More supply = less demand = lower prices.[/b]
    your a fucking idiot dude ...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast