Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MiracLe Wallhacking. (Part 2.)

This is a discussion on MiracLe Wallhacking. (Part 2.) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NEWS FLASH: WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK OF US. Haters, KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT US, YOUR MAKING ...
Page: 2

Banned

NEWS FLASH: WE DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK OF US.

Haters, KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT US, YOUR MAKING US FAMOUS.

SilicoN

Famous in a bad way xD

And don't talk about that we don't care about this, It's more like YOU don't care...

And tapion, your attitude isn't the best either lol
    And 1 more thing, BJK you can stop posting this shits, cuse you will just get flamed by stupid ppl protecting these bug abusers cuse their are in their clan...
    MiracLe might WAS Legit on Logos, that doesn't mean that they wont cheat on Akara so stop saying BS like "We were legit on Logos" and shits like that... MiracLe is a clan with some attitude probs for sure (Some of them, not all)...

BJK

@ Tapion6921 ; Good idea trying to make a flame war here by posting shits. Are you the prove of that dogs can have good ideas sometimes ?

You got me wrong, I don't care if you get ban or not. Losing your respect is enough. (You already lost all by scamming people but whocares, you are just a tapion6921.)

I do not need any attention. I have the legit players behind me anyway.

@ ElMeneje-Steelo ; Should I copy/paste Luca's PM's ?

Agree about the psycho part. Yeah I am a psycophat, Don't mess with me much.

Just apogolise from me/us, and go away kiddie.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Listen homie, If you call this cheating, some people do.. Buying gold bars is also cheating, it's against the rules to buy stuff with $$, so he cheats too?and whole this ko4life community cheats too?then we are all 1 big cheating familiy? I honestly don't care at all my friend, for me ko ended back at beramus, so i don't care jack about what's going to happen or not.. WE don't KOXP or we dont dupe.. People that know me know that i am against cheating, so i'm also against this. That's why i will talk about this with my clannies, and i will tell them that this won't happen again. I don't think anyone of you guys can do anything about this,only we can..

What im trying to say is, cut the Miracle cry topics. it won't help at all.. I'll talk with these guys and everything will be all fine, going on with this bullshit has no sence...

EDIT

little edit now ive seen that his fuking internetcamping noob idiot turk has posted again. Apoligez?ask it to your mother who was so stupid ennough to fuk with a stranger and then eventually getting you >.<

kennyburger

KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT US, YOUR MAKING US FAMOUS.[/b]
    old over used phrase, nice one bjk caught them.

ya looks like their cheating is making them "famous" not the shit being talked about them...

Banned

old over used phrase, nice one bjk caught them.[/b]
    Your point?

Ill say what I want. Dont like it? Dont read my posts.

@ Tapion6921 ; Good idea trying to make a flame war here by posting shits. Are you the prove of that dogs can have good ideas sometimes ?

You got me wrong, I don&#39;t care if you get ban or not. Losing your respect is enough. (You already lost all by scamming people but whocares, you are just a tapion6921.)

I do not need any attention. I have the legit players behind me anyway.

@ ElMeneje-Steelo ; Should I copy/paste Luca&#39;s PM&#39;s ?

Agree about the psycho part. Yeah I am a psycophat, Don&#39;t mess with me much.

Just apogolise from me/us, and go away kiddie.[/b]
    Excuse me? Im gonna say this one more time. I dont give a shit what the KO community thinks of me. Lose my respect? /care?

YOUR A PSYCHOPHAT? OHNOEZ CALL THE CARE POLICE SOMEONE.

Subzero

ill try to pull some gm attention into this topic.

BJK

Luca has kicked the older cheater. Good part of you.

If you will talk about your clan to not to do those things anymore, Then it&#39;s good. I&#39;m with you. Just keep your promise everytime, and don&#39;t let your members to do such a buggy things.

I know that you guys learned something about me, That I never talk without a proof, nor lie someone.

Every clan/Members can make mistake sometimes, but everyday you are comming up on forums with new bugs.

I can give you a Frmtr link that a member of you were spamming that he were hacking KO Database. (Funny but real, He explained some things. Most of them are wrong but whocares.)

Know your members and trust them, Thats what you guys need to be the best.

P.s ; I am allways keeping my promise, If you see a cheater from PHASELIS, just report him to me. If he doesn&#39;t get kicked, then spit on my face.

BJK half of ur clan cheats, But i have no proof, Just look at them while pking for once in awhile

lawl noobs defending emself in a nubie way

BJK

Ill say what I want. Dont like it? Dont read my posts.[/b]
    Excuse me? Im gonna say this one more time. I dont give a shit what the KO community thinks of me. Lose my respect? /care?[/b]
    Freak boy.

You care it so much, Thats why are you replying this topic every second. Don&#39;t lie yourself.

Banned

Freak boy.

You care it so much, Thats why are you replying this topic every second. Don&#39;t lie yourself.[/b]
    Freak boy? LOL

Please, I troll these forums when im waiting for clan AOE slot. OMG I CARE SO MUCH DOOD! CARE POLICE COMING

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

erick saying, pulling a gm to this topic?erick the one that koxp&#39;d his ass in logos,?? then begged me to not get him banned,rofl fuk off please

I told u bjk, KEEP IT FUKING MATURE, i will fuking clean everything up .. but nooo, u had to make topics agian and gain respect bullSHIT.. Ur very stupid, kafayi kullan ondan sonra boyle konusmaya basla, biz piç degiliz , bizde insaniz

kennyburger

your posts do make you seem like you&#39;ve been caught and the only thing you can do is say you don&#39;t caer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast