Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MiracLe Wallhacking. (Part 2.)

This is a discussion on MiracLe Wallhacking. (Part 2.) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your posts do make you seem like you've been caught and the only thing you can do is say you ...
Page: 3

Banned

your posts do make you seem like you've been caught and the only thing you can do is say you don't caer.[/b]
    Im not even in the screenshots.

Get a clue.

NaidenZ

yeah thats a little of cheat(im still wondering why those mages are doing this because there is no point to do it) anyway hope luca/stelo can talk with those mages and try to fix this little problem because i'm in this clan
    good job man you are pro :lol:

anyway can't you edite this topic and put there :

BJK Crying Part 2 (when this guy will stop) ?

BJK

erick saying, pulling a gm to this topic?erick the one that koxp'd his ass in logos,?? then begged me to not get him banned,rofl fuk off please

I told u bjk, KEEP IT FUKING MATURE, i will fuking clean everything up .. but nooo, u had to make topics agian and gain respect bullSHIT.. Ur very stupid, kafayi kullan ondan sonra boyle konusmaya basla, biz piç degiliz , bizde insaniz[/b]
    I cannot keep it mature anymore. Allways kept it mature but you guys didn't listen me without making show on forums.

Turkish ; Ben size kac kere dedim claninizdaki adamlara dikkat edin claninizin adini lekeleyecekler diye ama dinleyen olmadi. Simdi bug yaptiklarina inandinizmi ?

Hileciler karsi oldugunuz herzaman ben sizin yaninizdayim. Sizin claninizdada bu laflari haketmeyecek onca iyi oyuncu var, Onlar icin k. bakmayin ama size laf anlatmanin tek yolu bu.

Clan olarak baya iyi biryerdesiniz, 2-3 capulcunun claninizin ismini lekelemesine izin vermeyin.

minhking

Well he said he will ask his clannies to stop getting into that bugged area so its quite fair. Play fairly, play sport. Dont cheat, dope or dupe. Be noble :P

BJK

yeah thats a little of cheat hope luca/stelo can talk with those mages and try to fix this little problem because i'm in this clan
    good job man you are pro :lol:

anyway can't you edite this topic and put there :

BJK Crying Part 2 (when this guy will stop) ?[/b]
    Thats how BJK cries bro ;

I will never stop.

Beast&Harlot

Your point?

Ill say what I want. Dont like it? Dont read my posts.
    Excuse me? Im gonna say this one more time. I dont give a shit what the KO community thinks of me. Lose my respect? /care?

YOUR A PSYCHOPHAT? OHNOEZ CALL THE CARE POLICE SOMEONE.[/b]
    Oh no you are making me get my flame pants and laugh at your pathetic ass shirt out of the closet for the last time this year.sad to see you think your cool because you can say you dont care about what they think of you, but apparently you do care because you continue to come back to the forum and continue to post and get angry about what he says.so im pretty sure you do care.its pathetic you cheat and then try to act tough the sad part of it is that you think they are making you famous.no they are making you seem like the loser peice of shit arrogant ass hole you are.if your going to run your mouth and try to act tough make sure you do it when there arent people around that have a higher IQ then you.

kennyburger

I will never stop. [/b]
    i laughed

NaidenZ

I will never stop. [/b]
    lmao you are patetic

i just hitted you and you started to hit me trying to do a vs( i was on naindez) ahed i was almost naked and you was with full scroled valkirs and armos ? OMG YOU ARE SO PRO KILLING ME LMAO AHAHA

and the one who was on Sthealt was Renato (Stylez) sharer of real stehalt/irvin
    and few minutes LATER then MBZ(bola) logged sthealt rogue AND HE KICKED YOUR ASS SO HARD DONT YOU REMEMBER IT ? he got you without pauldron and pads too DONT YOU REMEMBER IT ? LMAO please get the fuck off

DIE and cry over and over and over ty FOr being an idiot

again can't you edite this topic and put BJK Crying Part 2 (when this guy will stop) ?

ok im gonna have to do this nice and clean
    a retard from ally clan tp`ed my main clan members to that spot
    maybe u dont belive me i dont care
    i just disbanded my whole ally clan kicked them all for this
    kicked 20 people for this
    also tipiq1sarii and 4 elizabeth next time they wil be banned too from clan
    so i thinki did my job ty for the screenshots

bjk i dont have nothing to say anymore realy im tired realy
    u admit alot of things thats against tos ur talking about a member who said on frm about this hack shit
    but u know more then him u had the+10 cleaver and chitin shield in pathos got nothing to say
    u send me pm this that cry cry cry and u do this again so this points ur a little child
    if u would told me this on email or pm from here i would do the same
    i dont care about people on frm i care about my clan name and abou tthe people who has that clanname above his head
    so if u dont follow the rulez ill kick u
    bro i never never apoligized to no1 and thrust me we had more flame from other people so even if im alone in clan
    i wont do that so sry
    but now i understand ur not a man of ur word and i wont even talk with u anymore just post screenshots if some1 from my clan cheats and ill do right thing
    thanks for people who are supporting us

4ever MiracLe

majix could u lock this topic
    we did what we have to do and this is a flame war ty in advance

Admin

I will never stop. [/b]

dont worry BJK, i ll be there for kick ur ass like when i logged stheal with any class u play,rogue,war whatever.
    the guy who u beated on shealt was renato, thats why i ave to log for beat u. and rlly wasen´t to hard. =)

Banned

Oh no you are making me get my flame pants and laugh at your pathetic ass shirt out of the closet for the last time this year.sad to see you think your cool because you can say you dont care about what they think of you, but apparently you do care because you continue to come back to the forum and continue to post and get angry about what he says.so im pretty sure you do care.its pathetic you cheat and then try to act tough the sad part of it is that you think they are making you famous.no they are making you seem like the loser peice of shit arrogant ass hole you are.if your going to run your mouth and try to act tough make sure you do it when there arent people around that have a higher IQ then you.[/b]
    mad?

I am getting mad? Tell me, is this an inference or fact? I want to see the factual basis for this claim.

HIGHER IQ than me, thats why 90% of this forum isnt going to an ivy league and I am? Please get on my level you shitty.

Turkish ; Ben size kac kere dedim claninizdaki adamlara dikkat edin claninizin adini lekeleyecekler diye ama dinleyen olmadi. Simdi bug yaptiklarina inandinizmi ?

Hileciler karsi oldugunuz herzaman ben sizin yaninizdayim. Sizin claninizdada bu laflari haketmeyecek onca iyi oyuncu var, Onlar icin k. bakmayin ama size laf anlatmanin tek yolu bu.

Clan olarak baya iyi biryerdesiniz, 2-3 capulcunun claninizin ismini lekelemesine izin vermeyin.[/b]
    3 kişi clanı kurtarmaz.Sen clanın hataları var diyorsun.Hatta sen yalancı değilsen,neden clandaki 3 kisi yuzunden tum clanı değerlendiremezsin.

Tupac21

stop making these topics?. MiracLe is legit and ur just mad their top 1. i was in their clan on logos and they are legit.we did felankor almost everyday and isiloon too. they are all gg's. so please stop making these topics.

NaidenZ

lmao you are patetic

i just hitted you and you started to hit me trying to make a vs( i was on naindez) and i was almost naked and you was with full scroled valkirs and armors ? point on it ? HOW RETARD YOU ARE killing a warrior without pauldron/helmet? and also your hp wen to 1.5k but you used minnor for take this ss asap and it went to 2.4k hehe you are always doing your job nice !
    and the one who was on Sthealt was Renato (Stylez) sharer of real stehalt/irvin
    and few minutes LATER then MBZ(bola) logged sthealt rogue AND HE KICKED YOUR ASS SO HARD DONT YOU REMEMBER IT ? he got you without pauldron and pads too DONT YOU REMEMBER IT ? LMAO please get the fuck off

DIE and cry over and over and over ty FOr being an idiot

again can't you edite this topic and put BJK Crying Part 2 (when this guy will stop) ?[/b]
    dont worry BJK, i ll be there for kick ur ass like when i logged stheal with any class u play,rogue,war whatever.
    the guy who u beated on shealt was renato, thats why i ave to log for beat u. and rlly wasen´t to hard. =)[/b]
    hope this can answer your Screen Shoots of How Retard and lame you can be to you my little NOOBCALE BJK

ty die cry again Good Luck and happy hunting . !

pls bola sexy tap
    do not respond anymore in this topic
    if bjk wanna try silver haze out on this server
    send any char u like any member of ur clan
    or a member of another clan
    and things will clear up

bola sexy tapion do not respond anymore in this stupid topic pls
    ty guys love u

BJK

ok im gonna have to do this nice and clean
    a retard from ally clan tp`ed my main clan members to that spot
    maybe u dont belive me i dont care
    i just disbanded my whole ally clan kicked them all for this
    kicked 20 people for this
    also tipiq1sarii and 4 elizabeth next time they wil be banned too from clan
    so i thinki did my job ty for the screenshots

bjk i dont have nothing to say anymore realy im tired realy
    u admit alot of things thats against tos ur talking about a member who said on frm about this hack shit
    but u know more then him u had the+10 cleaver and chitin shield in pathos got nothing to say
    u send me pm this that cry cry cry and u do this again so this points ur a little child
    if u would told me this on email or pm from here i would do the same
    i dont care about people on frm i care about my clan name and abou tthe people who has that clanname above his head
    so if u dont follow the rulez ill kick u
    bro i never never apoligized to no1 and thrust me we had more flame from other people so even if im alone in clan
    i wont do that so sry
    but now i understand ur not a man of ur word and i wont even talk with u anymore just post screenshots if some1 from my clan cheats and ill do right thing
    thanks for people who are supporting us
    4ever MiracLe
    majix could u lock this topic
    we did what we have to do and this is a flame war ty in advance[/b]
    Apogolising is not a bad thing but whatever.

If you really kicked the cheaters from clan, then you got my respect. (I do not know your e-mail, or w/e. send it via pm so next time I will talk with you.)

Btw, Chitin Shield was not mine. It was Maksi's. He is going to sell it for 1750Usd. (Already got 1400Usd offer.) It got dropped from a Lesath, and we bought it for a funny price. About Cleaver +10, I upgraded it by luck. (Sold for 750Usd.)

Well, I have nothing to say anymore. Since cheaters are kicked from clan, your, and your clan name is clean.

You have proven yourself second time, instead of flaming/spamming morons. Give me your e-mail and I will tell things to you from there.

Topic can be closed, Good night all.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast