Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MiracLe Wallhacking. (Screenshots, KSC Files included.)

This is a discussion on MiracLe Wallhacking. (Screenshots, KSC Files included.) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If `can be koxp but also this can be accomplished with two magicians. I explained a magician can do tp ...
Page: 2

HolyCow

If `can be koxp but also this can be accomplished with two magicians. I explained a magician can do tp to another and this appears above the first magician

Banned

Tipiqsarii isnt in that picture.

LakersHarun=Kicked

Shapplin=not in clan.

ROFLMAO! BUYING GB'S IS ILLEGAL ?

All Ko4life selling items for USD, Ahahahaha damn dumbfuck.

You act like an owned guy, huh Luca ?[/b]
    Actually, yes...buying characters/items/gbs for usd is against the TOS of Knight Online which is why some people have had their accounts banned. When you do it though, you do it at your own risk accepting any and all repercussions that may come from your decision to buy/sell for USD. And just because alot of people do it, doesn't mean it is a legal action, I mean hell...alot of people rob convienence stores to make some extra cash too.

As far as the topic, it's not wallhacking (unless they actually used a wallhack to run up the side of the mountain), it's just acting like a fag. There's a spot on the map where you can run thru the mountains and around the edge of the map to get to the back of the castle and on top of the walls here where they can attack you and not get hurt by anything other than aoe attacks, and at times are high enough that they are out of range of the aoe's.

BJK

Tipiqsarii isnt in that picture.

LakersHarun=Kicked

Shapplin=not in clan.[/b]
    Dude, you know me. If I say smth, It won't take longer than 1 week to post proof of my word. Still didn't got it ?

GameCam online for tipiq1sarii.

Fuking noobs you can't do anything else than getting my computer laggy with fraps/gamecam on. :/

QuickSin33

lmao more people bitching at tapion what else is new in beramus tapion was known as a scammer/hacker so becareful with trusting him....

the clan MONSTER also, how did they get there ?
    they try to pass off as a turkish clan but the leader actualy came to our ventchannel with very foul language and bitched about our clan while i had my little cousins near me :P reason i do this, because he came to our channel acting like macho man with his foul language.

go ahead and post the proof.[/b]

It is very easy, to get in there. Just like how ppl get out of Lunar war's prison gate

first off, at best you can get them for bugging, all those spots are easily accessible to everyone. Nothing will happen. Two certain paths you have to walk to get to each place. Running through an actual wall is wall hacking.

SS's show very little... 30 day ban at best.

Banned

lmao more people bitching at tapion what else is new in beramus tapion was known as a scammer/hacker so becareful with trusting him....[/b]
    Keep talking shit about me. Your Making me famous.

Yeah, everyone knows you as a scammer/cheater..
    That's not the good kind of famous if you ask me.

And for the love of god, it's "YOU'RE" not "YOUR"
    Pet peeve.

As for the screen shots, as much as I'd like to say that's KOXP etc.etc.etc.
    I really think it's just a loophole.

Banned

Yeah, everyone knows you as a scammer/cheater..
    That's not the good kind of famous if you ask me.

And for the love of god, it's "YOU'RE" not "YOUR"
    Pet peeve.

As for the screen shots, as much as I'd like to say that's KOXP etc.etc.etc.
    I really think it's just a loophole.[/b]
    yes because what the crowd thinks of me bothers me. /sarcasm

yes because what the crowd thinks of me bothers me. /sarcasm[/b]
    Then why do you advertise that you love being famous so much?

Mp3Steelo

bjk just fuck off and go to frmtr where they like you. nobody wants you around here, you're the centre of attention when it's about flaming in here..
    oh and btw, why are you so against cheating and stuff ? ss's show me you like cheating to kill felankor, or am i wrong ?

Banned

Then why do you advertise that you love being famous so much?[/b]
    Where did I say I love it?

Please point that out.

And no its not implied.

BJK

bjk just fuck off and go to frmtr where they like you. nobody wants you around here, you're the centre of attention when it's about flaming in here..
    oh and btw, why are you so against cheating and stuff ? ss's show me you like cheating to kill felankor, or am i wrong ?[/b]
    I have made a topic on koworld Bug/Report section and asked if killing Felankor is like that is a bug or not.

If we would bug it, We would be scary about sharing that movie. I simply went to forum and made my topic.

Anyway, Morhlan/Saphyr came and TP'ed me to Felankor room. I explained her everything, and she attacked the Felankor from outside of circle. It aoe'ed 1 time, at the rest, it used his drain skills. She thanked me/phaselis for reporting that bug.

We can kill it easily. Takes ~1 to 2 minutes at max. Most of us sold our accounts on Pathos, and PHASELIS is still top. 1 LOL ?

@ Why I am so against cheating and stuff ? Because I want a fair KnightOnline, and hate cheater loosers.

ok god of ko
    all clans on all servers are noob
    only u guys pwn
    ur the best in the whole knightonline community
    u got kicked from frmtr no1 wants u there
    and no1 wants u here
    and ill tellu something mister i got a gm watchint my back
    that shit u post isnt bannable
    so he wont get banned and u got only lakersharunn from my clan on that ss
    do not lie about tipi1sariii u lying bastard just go buy more gb`s u allready admited on frmtr
    and now u did here ur a complete ratard 17 year old kid who has a small dick so cant jurk off
    and he got to flame miracle
    did miracle do something with ur family?
    u admited on frmtr that the evedince u posted wasnt enough quz u realized u where posing bullshit
    i got so much evidence of u buying gb`s
    u paypal acount pwnz!!!
    btw still i dont tolerate these kinda bugabusing in my clan
    so i kicked him from my clan
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/8261/lakerfn2.jpg
    read the chats
    liverpool8-0BJK

oh btw what does it says there
    grade1?
    fucking noobcake

by the way isnt turkey`s ip blocked on ko4life?
    how come this dude can check ko4life?
    haxzor?
    o yeah he got 10 chars making money at gavolts
    i forgot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast