Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mirara's time has come

This is a discussion on Mirara's time has come within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never thought I would actually be saying this, but after thinking long and hard over the last month or ...
Page: 1

Pixiecatt

I never thought I would actually be saying this, but after thinking long and hard over the last month or so about Knight Online, I have decided it is time to take a long extended vacation from this game. I have played KO continuously for 2 years now and have gotten to know numerous people on human and orc side and have enjoyed myself greatly over the time I've played. However, KO is not the same game it was 2 years ago when I first started playing or even last year.

There have been a number of things that have happened over the last few months or so that have really upset me. K2 wiping legitimate items off of characters. The banning of legitimate players for either no reason or stupid reasons, K2 not taking care of the hacking, cheating, duping, and other crap that goes on in this game and letting the cheaters stay. K2 not giving a shit about their customers, both paying and non paying and K2 just making a mess of a really great game.

No…I’m not getting rid of Mir or selling the character or any of her items. At least not atm.

Yes, I will be logging on from time to time just for the hell of it or to finish this video series that is in the works and possibly make others. However, my regular KO playing time is over atm. Maybe, if K2 gets their shit together I’ll start playing more again…but at this point I’ve had it.

With that being said, I would like to send out a few thanks:

Baltor/Cheyenne Stormbringer, Piphanie and Dawnie (real life friends for over 20 years) for introducing me to the world of mmorpgs and getting me hooked on KO in the first place. (My hubby thanks you too! Heheheheheheh) I know we’ve argued about some of the choices I made in KO, but friendships to me come first.

Crimson Wing – My first clan. Dilli, Slip, Trudge you guys welcomed Siobhan my first character into the clan with open arms and then welcomed me again with Mir. I’m sorry things didn’t work out the way we all wanted, but sometimes people just have to move on.

Refugee Clan – My clan. My home. Its been almost 3 months since Refugee broke up and I still miss my home. To everyone that was in Refugee I thank you. Thank you for making my KO days fun, frustrating, good and bad. Thank you for putting up with my antics, frustration, my hairbrained ideas, for supporting me and most of all just being you. Most of you are great people and I’m glad you all were able to find other homes to go to.

Chantico – Ok..here goes….Tico….Thank you most of all for putting up with me, and for taking a noob and making me an assistant to a great clan. I know there were times you were ready to clobber me and I know there were times you wanted to just toss your hands up in the air and say screw it with some of my antics but you always stuck by me. You taught me a lot and helped me become a better person. For that I’m greatful. I’m glad we are still together even tho its not KO.

Malady – Mal, you are without a doubt the most patient person I’ve ever met. When Psychosis broke up you could have gone to any clan you wanted and you chose Refugee. You stuck with us through thick and thin and that made me feel pretty good even if we weren’t a top rated clan.

Lance, Zan, Holy, Gemcaster, Sky, Chronic, Atari, Miya, Galactus, Lemon and the rest of you guys that I know…..You all made this game fun. Thanks for the laughs and stuff. I know some of us got into some bad arguments but we managed to work things out.

Sillyho – I’ve known you for quite long time and you’ve been great. You taught me how to pk. Thank you for giving me a new home when Refugee broke up. You helped me out when Mir was hacked and I appreciate everything you have done for me.

Clans: Might and Magick, BadCompany, Aftermath, Slippery When Wet, DeadShotCorps, and others – There’s a lot of you I know in these and other clans too numerous to name. Thank you for the awesome pk and leveling parties, the goofing around, teaching me the game in general, how to make my character better, the participation in my videos and just being all around good people.

To everyone who participated and watched my vids thank you for all the comments good and bad and yes, I will continue to make them. I have to finish the Days of Our Knights series of course and won’t leave you all hanging.

I wish everyone the best of luck in KO and in real life.

bb

Nick

yeah Mirara, this game is shit atm.

gl in real life

greets

Fluffy

Yea K2 sux badly, but well you did the right thing to stop playing atm, and well... its better for you

Take care and Have Fun in rl. :lol:

crap mir you forgot to mention eric... ^_^

Nick

ChanTicO is still alive

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

cya -_-

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

crap mir you forgot to mention eric... ^_^[/b]
    and me

:P gl irl aga

Terrorblade

Will miss you and your original movies :'(

Pixiecatt

crap mir you forgot to mention eric... ^_^[/b]
    Well, I did...kinda of.....and robin you too. I did a list of ppl and others not named cause they are toooooo numerous.

Pixiecatt

Will miss you and your original movies :'([/b]
    The vids will still come. Just will take me a bit to finsih them. I have one series in the works now and plan to finish it. Otherwise..I'll be making vids from other games that I play.

Banned

From what i know shes Going to WoW h34r:

Hehe, thanks for some cool pk party's and for not letting me die so often when i went BP , i hope you log on from time to time to pk a lil` bit. Good luck in WoW and in real life. :P

Banned

U also forgot me :P

Hehe but nvm

If u ask me, its a cool choice, it feels so good to let it all go, well thats my opinion atleast

Mir what ever u are goin to do, good luck with it

Your a cool and great person, i had alot of funny times with u in ko :P

Like getting exped 6 times in a row from Evil Wizzard aoes Oo (auch XD)

Anyway Best of luck :P

Gl mir

Talk to u on msn

Sustain

wow you seem so good-hearted I wish I had met you ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast