Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it just me?

This is a discussion on is it just me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seems like ever since thanksgiving there has been alot less koxp on diez.. is this due to patches or did ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default is it just me?

seems like ever since thanksgiving there has been alot less koxp on diez.. is this due to patches or did sullimo come back from holiday or some? all i know is my enjoyment lvl has went from quitting to a slight glimmer of fun and hope 4 the future of this game..

not to say that there isnt still 45382756932 buggs and bugg abusers and all that other bullshit.. but seeing 57834927465839 koxpers all day for days on end really breaks a mafukkers enthusiasm for the game..

that said stop quitting everyone and start selling items for igc.. cuz i still aint having enough fun 2 spend usd on igs (ingame shit).. <_<

Slapped

well i see koxpers get banned all the time

Banned

just saying..for a month or 2 there was all koxp 24/7 everywhere cz, lw and all quest mob spots.. seriously it was totally out of hand for a cool minute.. still alot of other BS to deal w/ but not having koxp in ur face all day makes it a little more better

Slapped

yeah.. I hate when a KOXPer kills me in CZ

Haxium

true, just check the gavolt spot in front of lufterson, its empty

Slapped

Originally posted by Haxium
    true, just check the gavolt spot in front of lufterson, its empty
    true

Its also nice to see a post like this every once in awhile. My enjoyment lvl for this game has gone up quite a bit lately also.

Banned

but leave it to K2 to pull some stupid shit to fukk up a good time.. dc to death twice in the last 15 minutes over these bogus no boss restarts.. grrr

but atleast i dont have to be ressed to see some koxper killing attila.. :angry:

main prob wass a smart turk was created in a lab (yes i dont believe it myself but its true) and he made koxp cracked for the masses of drones (turks), but there isnt a cracked version for the new patch.

awww sirchadwick made a sig to commemorate me leaving KO, how cute :lol:

Reinhard

Well i love manes gm, i am seriously thinking of offering him my body for free if he keeps on doing his job. [size=24][b]I <3.

oncemore

Go check d1/d2/d3 mory, 5834890590345834758934758934895349589347589 people using koxp

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    awww sirchadwick made a sig to commemorate me leaving KO, how cute :lol:
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...cial_s%26sa%3DN

Priestontale

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    main prob wass a smart turk was created in a lab (yes i dont believe it myself but its true) and he made koxp cracked for the masses of drones (turks), but there isnt a cracked version for the new patch.

True, but atleast there isnt a cracked version of it yet..

zetazeta

damn fak diez, now i know why so many koxp in pathos/logos.. moved from diez >.>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast