Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Miss ardream and rlb

This is a discussion on Miss ardream and rlb within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Missing Ardream and RLB so bad i need to find a server with those map .. where u guys think ...
Page: 1

Default Miss ardream and rlb

Missing Ardream and RLB so bad i need to find a server with those map .. where u guys think i should play ??

in the past
    Waza and Rakovina like this.

I agree. Miss those days too. I dont think any servers would be popping that much with those set-ups however. I've seen some decent numbers on Turkish Ardream servers and played them but obviously after your 3 days wings and corpse you need to donate. Sometimes it is hard for a non-turkish player to do so. But they had good PK on there! As far as RLB I guess the closest gameplay you can get is the 70-72 servers.

awwww so sad ..we had so much fun .. Not focusing on the exp at all just login.. pk for hours ...

Yeah I don't think there's many servers that even have RLB active anymore, few have ardream activity.

Hellsgarem 0 player in ardream

GDM

Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZORO View Post
    Hellsgarem 0 player in ardream
    and 4 players in cz

hahaha yea hellsgarem population = Prokssers who adds everyone clanless xD... bunch of badies

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    and 4 players in cz
    You take that back we have at least 5.

hahahaha anyway i miss the game and wanna play badly in an active server

old ardream was the thing

tell me about it -.- miss it so bad man

Banned Senior Member

Had some of the most fun in this game playing in Ardream on Carnac West with RiseAbove/RiseAgain.

Probably my fondest memories of KO to be honest. Back then I just played the game without spending money. Worked my ass off for gear. Traded/Sold/Farmed... Sure seemed like a lot more fun back then before I grew up and started paying cash for all my shit lol. Cleavers +8 FTW!

Played a warrior as well and I remember making my first Raptor +4 Reverse and couldn't even focus at school because I just wanted to get home and PK with it lmfao. There used to be an Orc warrior that was baba'd out like a MF'er with an Avedon +8 and he would roam duo with a priest. Wish I could remember his name, but he used to own ardream.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Had some of the most fun in this game playing in Ardream on Carnac West with RiseAbove/RiseAgain.

Probably my fondest memories of KO to be honest. Back then I just played the game without spending money. Worked my ass off for gear. Traded/Sold/Farmed... Sure seemed like a lot more fun back then before I grew up and started paying cash for all my shit lol. Cleavers +8 FTW!
    The issue is that back then not as many people resold, so it was easy to make money, trying to resell now is 10x harder than it used to be because everyone and his mother is also trying to resale.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    The issue is that back then not as many people resold, so it was easy to make money, trying to resell now is 10x harder than it used to be because everyone and his mother is also trying to resale.
    There is also not near as many people viewing this forum. Used to be 100+ people on here at all times making trades. Back then I could sell my entire character with gear and all in just a couple of days at full asking price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast