Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Missing Gryphon Slot.

This is a discussion on The Missing Gryphon Slot. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im thinking if they ever make something go there, it will probably some sort of Belt. Probably glowing belt. % ...
Page: 1

unsolved_mystery

Exclamation

Im thinking if they ever make something go there, it will probably some sort of Belt. Probably glowing belt.

% ap increase
    Defense increase
    exp increase
    noah increase

or maybe just 24/7 swift? =D

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

its not a missing slot. there isn't even a slot.

unsolved_mystery

its not a missing slot. there isn't even a slot.[/b]
    re-read what i said, i know theres nothing meant to go there, i said if they ever make anything go there.

jaymaniac6

go go defence belt ^^

re-read what i said, i know theres nothing meant to go there, i said if they ever make anything go there.[/b]
    u didn&#39;t say nothing is meant to go there... n u said "the missing slot" when there isn&#39;t even a slot >_< but ok nothing is gona go there anyway sooo.

unsolved_mystery

u didn&#39;t say nothing is meant to go there... n u said "the missing slot" when there isn&#39;t even a slot >_< but ok nothing is gona go there anyway sooo.[/b]
    its the exact same size as the pathos gloves and the gryphon slots, why couldnt it be a slot? The figure in the backgroud continues through it just like it does in the other two.
    If you have nothing to add about what the topic was about why post?
    Anyways, carry on.

its the exact same size as the pathos gloves and the gryphon slots, why couldnt it be a slot? The figure in the backgroud continues through it just like it does in the other two.
    Anyways, carry on.[/b]
    because its not the same size as the rest of the squares its slightly rectangular and there&#39;re no borders around it dddddddddduh.

gryphon belt lol...
    dunno maybe they will make sonethign like that...

unsolved_mystery

because its not the same size as the rest of the squares its slightly rectangular and there&#39;re no borders around it dddddddddduh.[/b]
    /nerd :S
    sorry i didnt study it, just a quick thought, see what other people think. Dont take it so literal.
    Anyways, if it were ever to be a slot and something could go there, what would it be?

Uh, unsolved_mystery, you do realize that he flamed you because you flamed him, right? Then, because he was right, you flamed him again...

I love the logic of KO players.

Anyway, to at least say something on the topic: About the 24/7 swift - Won&#39;t happen, much to the dismay of every warrior, mage and priest. If they did that, how could they make money on their convenient little swift potions?

Anyways, carry on.[/b]
    Does this help u understand it better?

Can u tell the differences now? The slots are slots, the backgrounds are backgrounds, just coz it have its form doesnt means it is what it looks like (Actually, its clearly the center square is different from the other 4) -_-

Banned

Lol cant that guy start this topic for fun? I mean, that&#39;s what a game is supposed to be right?...On topic now:

Yeah maybe a gryphon belt or somthing but i dont think they would make it glow. Took 2years or so before they release Valkyrie and 1year before they release gryphon...the result: Gryphon is ugly so 1year is not enough....

So I dont think they&#39;ll make somthing looking good there...

Banned

maybe it will be a glowey condom?!

Ignore Me Senior Member

maybe it will be a glowey condom?! [/b]
    You don&#39;t wear condoms around your neck.

Its a necklace that won&#39;t happen.
    Not a belt that won&#39;t happen.

:P

You would have to put your glowly condom below the pauldron just above your magic bags.

He want the condom around his head position coz hes a dickhead, got it? h34r: :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast