Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

This is a discussion on About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since many ppl post all over that we bug isiloon i decided to make things clear about it after we ...
Page: 1

Default About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

since many ppl post all over that we bug isiloon i decided to make things clear about it

after we got LOTH banned for bugging the isiloon we talked about doing isiloon, we thought we can give it a try.
    dorpwn and 0bscurity are ex praetorians and they told us how praetorian did it, (we do it exactly like them), so we decided to try it. we got some help from DayDreamers Clan (we did the isiloon together with them), but we wanted to make sure what we're doing is not a bug so we wont end up like LOTH. i talked to kotoko and told him we would give him a little demo of how we do isiloon. after the demo he told us he is not sure what to make of it, he has to investigate it, but even if he finds out its a bug he wont ban us, just a warning. until he gives us an answer we dont continue with the isiloon. after an hour or so he pmed me saying he would get the programmers to watch it when they can and they will help him decide, but till now he didnt pm me about it. oh i forgot to mention we didnt get any uniques from the isiloon (just rogue shell pads, complete helm, bus, bes).

here are some screen shots of my conversation with kotoko:

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20...71222145bm0.jpg
    http://img96.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20...71222144am5.jpg
    http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20...71222143wb2.jpg
    http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...71222141qj0.jpg
    http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...71222140sx2.jpg

i also talked to him about a guy that lured on us during isiloon he's name is tvent and im sure he is linked to legrunt some how, but there is no need to post the screen shots about this.

i hope some turkish guy could post this in a turkish forum so turks would stop pming me and my clan
    "FEARFACTOR BUGGER ISILOON KS CLAN"

TunaFishyMe

Just a question...How can something like "bugging isloon" not be clear enough. If Isloon doesnt attack you you are bugging it. What is there to question/investigate?

Zparda

I dont care a lot but on past all ppl bug Orc Bandit Leader too and the way for get Isillon(with the keys) is a bug too( not sure if still working xD).

Well still bug isillon is gay and u shoulndt do it.

my 5cents

Speed of Dark

Default Re: About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

Originally posted by Codex
    i hope some turkish guy could post this in a turkish forum so turks would stop pming me and my clan
    "FEARFACTOR BUGGER ISILOON KS CLAN"
    Not only turks,some members of 0bvilion are spredding such a rumors about us... we have never had any problem against u guys, I even know some of u since the begining of the server and from My name is clan, so it make me mad to see ppl writing "dont invite this fucker to the party, he is from FearFactor the jew clan that buggs isiloon"

Banned Senior Member

well, how excatly do you "do it" then if you cant tell if it's bug abuse or legit? Dean explained to me how they used to do it in Preatorians as well and it just seems kinda odd

TunaFishyMe

well you guys do bug servants. Fraps and everything recorded so I dont think you can blame people what they say.

TunaFishyMe its hard to explain how we do it in words, thats why we showed it to kotoko, members that bugged servants are kicked from clan (satlan and momomom).
    Zparda we dont bug isiloon, if we did kotoko would have banned us
    phantom again its hard to explain it in words you wont understand anyways, but what i can say it doesnt involve jamming the isiloon so he cant hit us, our warriors and mages died to isiloon alot

Speed of Dark

If we did bugged the isiloon u think we will be such stupit to call the GM to watch us and to split the drops with another clan from the human side? (not to mention had to bring around 50 ppl down the floors).

wtf is soo hard about it -_-

get enough people and start chopping?? what other method are there?

aoe isiloon along with her servants?

FatM4n

wtf can be so hard just get alto of ppl down there and the best warrior lures it towards the other ppl, a sleeper sleeps it fully duffs him and all just start chopping that bitch out.

can it be any easier to do it legal way?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Amano
    wtf is soo hard about it -_-

get enough people and start chopping?? what other method are there?

aoe isiloon along with her servants?
    i was thinking about that but seems kinda impossible? maybe get the melee to do servants and mages to aoe isiloon? :huh:

Rentzusuken

AOE would not cause sufficient damage to negate the regen.

Banned

ok well here is how u do it.....since they wont tell u i will....fuck it if they can do it lets all do it so this way its fair for all

well i did it on servants and it simple...its a matter of distance with mages...stand the right distance u get hit with its aoe

now for isloon.....get mages stand the right distance ....have all the mage stand on top of each other....with all the dot damage and damage from spells that party will do more then the mele party.....the mages will get hit with its aoe only.....now the other party will be meles and priests and all the mele atak it with no combo......isloon wont hit them cause the mages still do more total damage to she hits them with aoe and doesnt bother to hit the meles in front of her

there u have it so now u all can do it

its not a bug its a matter of choice of what isloon does and all it simply is proper planning and taking advantage of how she atak since she has 2 types

tez get most of it right

but the isiloon can use it's melee attack on the warriors, it does it every now and then
    ask stephane_il he did it with us and got xped a few times.

TunaFishyMe

i dont see any bugs

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast