Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mix servers

This is a discussion on mix servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza i have a feelin tht u dont have a clue of whts been goin on in ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    i have a feelin tht u dont have a clue of whts been goin on in euko. I advise u to read officials more than ko4life, it might help. Theres been tons of scrolls from kayra npc exploited and it can be sold to npcs with a specific amount of money.
    I do actually read the official forums more than KO4L. And there will be no roll back because of the Kayra bug. A roll back for any other bug is just pure speculation on your part.

The specific amount of noah is 500, as far as I can see. I doubt anyone had a bot ready to exploit this to any serious extent.

Little archer Senior Member

just ignore the guy, hes real dumb.

Default C-West

Its really empty atm.. like a freaking ghost town..

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    I do actually read the official forums more than KO4L. And there will be no roll back because of the Kayra bug. A roll back for any other bug is just pure speculation on your part.

The specific amount of noah is 500, as far as I can see. I doubt anyone had a bot ready to exploit this to any serious extent.
    u didnt need any bot to exploit it lol. DO u knw how much tht 500k means ina new started server? and im talkin about tons of sc x 500k. Go imagine how many gbs would tht make.

@razor, u mad tht u didnt get the chance to get scrolls dont u

Banned Member

if they mix all of the servers they may accumulate enough players to reach euko hehehe .)

Banned Member

u didnt need any bot to exploit it lol. DO u knw how much tht 500k means ina new started server? and im talkin about tons of sc x 500k. Go imagine how many gbs would tht make.

it is 500 not 500k

DAFAQ Senior Member

BeHumanFirst BB

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

you seriously make yourself look more like an actual retard everytime you post about euko.
    you have no clue what your talking about stick to cwest and go kill some scarecrows. kktybb (:

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    you seriously make yourself look more like an actual retard everytime you post about euko.
    you have no clue what your talking about stick to cwest and go kill some scarecrows. kktybb (:
    is tht all u can come up? i feel humiliated rofl. As long as there are turks in euko, yur ko days will be nughtmare my friend. Dont forget, tht was the reason yall came to CWEST !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12