Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Mmkayyy im coming back mmkayyy

This is a discussion on Mmkayyy im coming back mmkayyy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yea, sup all! What USKO server is best for english speakers atm? And how fucking confused will I be ...
Page: 1

Default Mmkayyy im coming back mmkayyy

So yea, sup all! What USKO server is best for english speakers atm? And how fucking confused will I be trying to play after so many years?

Banned

Hi, how are you doing?

I think 1: PS 2: Anatolia 3: Orion

Orion most active but not many english speaking ppl tho, go go go

Quote Originally Posted by KOLIFE View Post
    Hi, how are you doing?

I think 1: PS 2: Anatolia 3: Orion
    is the 50 post thing still in effect? damn lol I lost info to my old acc/maybe was deleted dunno. almost there by the way, thanks for NOT reading my post, or just not comprehending when i said
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    What USKO server
    and you said

I think 1: PS

Banned

USKO is no longer U.S KO for long time, so if u want to play Usko server I suggest you a private server, apexko for example.

USKO is no longer U.S KO for long time, so if u want to play Usko server I suggest you a private server, apexko for example.
    lol USKO as in the official server, as the terminology was when I left. Is USKO no longer recognized as referring to the official servers?

Also, I have an absolutely positively one-hundred percent chance of NEVER playing a PSKO (if thats how private servers are still referenced)

iTzBryan Senior Member

You should be warned: Literally every GG item in the game is now available through the Power Up Store. KO just had a new server launched and it had some of the best items in the game on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You should be warned: Literally every GG item in the game is now available through the Power Up Store. KO just had a new server launched and it had some of the best items in the game on day 1.
    so is it at MYKO state? or has that been for a while? Thats kinda gg for me if its a regular thing since babaing was part of my plan, now I can do it w/o worry of scam lol

iTzBryan Senior Member

so is it at MYKO state? or has that been for a while? Thats kinda gg for me if its a regular thing since babaing was part of my plan, now I can do it w/o worry of scam lol
    It's a roll of the dice whether you get the items or not.

It's a roll of the dice whether you get the items or not.
    ahh the dragon chest things u mean, so its not shard and rappy +9's in pus then right?

iTzBryan Senior Member

ahh the dragon chest things u mean, so its not shard and rappy +9's in pus then right?
    No. Way better weapons lol

No. Way better weapons lol
    wait, is that before or after upgrade? like I can get lucky with a dagger =/+ a shard9 from pus? ready to use, no upgrades?

SumYungHo Senior Member

no, they r talking shit, its not as ba as they r saying, I mean I just came back recently also , theres a small chance of obtaining +8 UTC items from special monster summon staffs, ive handed in many n got none, there Is also a chance of getting IN+1 and IB+1 from the dragon box's (but also I havnt gotten any) welcome back kanka, come orion dcz :P

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    no, they r talking shit, its not as ba as they r saying, I mean I just came back recently also , theres a small chance of obtaining +8 UTC items from special monster summon staffs, ive handed in many n got none, there Is also a chance of getting IN+1 and IB+1 from the dragon box's (but also I havnt gotten any) welcome back kanka, come orion dcz :P
    WAZAAAAAAAA, dcz o.O u know I <3 CZ and only make special tailor dcz chars for ppl like u lol, whats ur kanka in kanka?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Yo! Europa is way to go. Almost everyone speaks English here even turks. And English clan just got king as well.
    And that about dragon boxes. You can hardly gear yourself there. You must be really lucky to get something decent from it. So I would compare it to throwing raptor +8 to anvil and hoping it will go +9. Just another gamble

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast