Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

MntGG-Nick...please respond

This is a discussion on MntGG-Nick...please respond within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [17:14] typ0: k :P [17:14] MntGG--Nick---Work: wha t was it 517.01? [17:15] typ0: yeah [17:15] typ0: to ************@gmail.com [17:15] typ0: ...
Page: 1

[17:14] typ0: k :P
    [17:14] MntGG--Nick---Work: wha t was it 517.01?
    [17:15] typ0: yeah
    [17:15] typ0: to ************@gmail.com
    [17:15] typ0: simple address xD
    [17:15] typ0: i like it uncomplicated
    [17:16] MntGG--Nick---Work: payed ^^
    [17:16] typ0: aight checking now
    [17:16] MntGG--Nick---Work: more like paid * but :P
    [17:16] typ0: :P
    [17:17] typ0: aight got it
    [17:17] MntGG--Nick---Work: sweet
    [17:17] typ0: ingame baba!
    [17:17] MntGG--Nick---Work:
    [17:17] MntGG--Nick---Work: ty bro

yesterday nick bought from me bunch of jewels and +8 giga 1-h for the above total. not a few hours ago, i find out there's been a hold placed on the funds and a unauthorized use of account notice placed on the whole transaction. before letting things disintegrate, i give nick the chance to at least explain this or give me an idea (besides the obvious) how/why it happened.

PayPal Case ID:
    PP-263-***-***
    Reason for Dispute:
    Unauthorized
    Date of Complaint:
    Mar. 15, 2007
    Waiting For Seller's Response
    Status Details:
    The buyer has filed a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holder’s knowledge or consent. Please click Resolve Complaint Now to view your options to resolve this issue and how to provide relevant information will help in PayPal’s investigation. We must receive your response by 7 calendar days from case creation in order to include your input in our investigation.

also, anyone with any experience successfully defending this kind of chargeback would be much obliged to offer their advice.

jezuss

you cant do much about it he scammed you and thats it sad to hear i feel with you ;(

damn bro u got pwned :s....

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i think i rmbed him buying gold bars from me but i dont rmb him charging me back :huh:

TaDaaa

Its still early in the process, I had a hold put on one of my buys just because I used the wrong CC. Have you talked to him yet?

Lammer

Well from my own and some friends experience unless you are from US, CANADA or Germany?! (can anyone confirm this last country plýx) and have a verified account you already lost... Paypal has an insurance that covers for the losses of sellers only if these two conditions are verified -> Have verified acc and seller lives in one of those countries.

On previous cases which I know everytime the seller went on dispute he lost.

On my case I even gave SSs of the trades, said of virtual bla bla bla..showed conversations etc... and in the end I lost.

Last time I had a problem with paypal they even blocked my account without absolutly no proofs returned the money to the buyer WITHOUT HIM CHARGING BACK just because they had a suspicion. In the end everything went fine coz the buyer resent money again -_-.

Good luck anyway.

Dmio

thats why u use WU my friend

FattySin

I can't beleive that shit... Never thought Nick would do that

Sorry to hear that bud, hope it all gets worked out :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Well from my own and some friends experience unless you are from US, CANADA or Germany?! (can anyone confirm this last country plýx) and have a verified account you already lost... Paypal has an insurance that covers for the losses of sellers only if these two conditions are verified -> Have verified acc and seller lives in one of those countries.

On previous cases which I know everytime the seller went on dispute he lost.

On my case I even gave SSs of the trades, said of virtual bla bla bla..showed conversations etc... and in the end I lost.

Last time I had a problem with paypal they even blocked my account without absolutly no proofs returned the money to the buyer WITHOUT HIM CHARGING BACK just because they had a suspicion. In the end everything went fine coz the buyer resent money again -_-.

Good luck anyway.[/b]
    actually wil was from canada he still lost the money to Nas because nas used his CC to chargeback not paypal. so even paypal can't guarantee shit

Lammer

Dunno about that I'm only "telling" what paypal told me :S

And didn't read that part were typo said the reason for dispute "unauthorized use of account notice placed on the whole transaction".

I'm afraid to tell you but unless he resends the money you, almost 100% sure, already lost.

Inactive Member

Sad to hear that.
    I know Mnt from the other game I played before, he was cool guy, altho he smoked too much, talked a lot and didn't rememeber a word he said the next day. :X

Anyway, go to gamersgen.com, and try to contact him on forums there, I think he is still in that clan. Even if he intentionally try to scam u, I'm sure his clannies will try to sort this out; GamersGen was always legit clan that worked hard to keep their good name.

hope this is just a mix up some of those items were mine to

nuuuuuu sad 2 hear bro

the_man_slayer

lol i think hes either:
    1) using someones paypal without them knowing and the owner saw, told paypal, and got their account details changed.. OR
    2) they bought it from u and told paypal they didnt authorize the payment so they could get the money back.,

either way looks like a scam.. but lets wait for a responce that we'll never get xD

ban plys <33 typ0

Th3Gam3

Sad to hear that.
    I know Mnt from the other game I played before, he was cool guy, altho he smoked too much, talked a lot and didn&#39;t rememeber a word he said the next day. :X

Anyway, go to gamersgen.com, and try to contact him on forums there, I think he is still in that clan. Even if he intentionally try to scam u, I&#39;m sure his clannies will try to sort this out; GamersGen was always legit clan that worked hard to keep their good name.[/b]
    thts so ture:S

n hope u get this shit worked out

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast