Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mob/Boss drop priority

This is a discussion on Mob/Boss drop priority within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know that who ever inflicts the most damage to the mob gets the drop in the end but I'm ...
Page: 1

I know that who ever inflicts the most damage to the mob gets the drop in the end but I'm uncertain as to where it ends up in these scenerios:

Player A inflicts more damage than Player B but gets killed by opposing nation...
    - Can I stay dead and get the drop? Can I use rezz scroll and get the drop?

Player A inflicts more damage than Player B but gets XPed by the same mob he is trying to kill...
    - Same questions as above

Player A inflicts more damage than Player B but gets XPed by a mob other than the one he is trying to kill...

Player A is busy attacking the mob/boss and Player B joins in shortly after. Player A dies BUT runs back to the mob/boss
    in haste, being able to give the finishing blows along with Player B.
    - Who gets the drop?

If u inflict mroe dmg then the other played and get rezzed / rezz scroll u can get the drop .
    if u still dead or smth u will see the box but u wont be able to loot .

if u press "ok" all the dmg that u made has gone (i mean even if the other player will 1 hit the mob he will get the box. )

RiseAgainst_

Last i heard u could loot dead

The first two if u die or get kiled by another mob but still do more damage you should get drop

but i think if you town or die n push ok and somone else kills they get drop

Last i heard u could loot dead[/b]
    Yp, i blieve it doesn't matter if your dead or not , as long as you dont press OK. If you make the most overall dmg (after 50%) the drop is yours.

You can still loot box when dead (I did this in ardream on my first boss and got lobo hammer) :lol:

jimfujitsu

yea you can still loot while dead but if you press ok everything is gone.

Boyce

You cant loot boxes when ur dead if u in a party i think.

u can loot when you are dead no matter what as long as u stay close enough to click on the box . dont press ok and respawn only if mob is lured away... most unlikely wont happen because 2 many ppl play -_-

I remember once when I was gonna kill duke;
    I attack...
    A human is running against me...
    I thought NP couse duke has 50% hp or less...
    Human attack me...
    I die(duke got last hit, got exped)
    Could not loot box when duke was dead...
    :angry:

Think it was like that anyway :P

Dark_sith

1)Stay dead you can still get the box but if you die to close the press ok will be over box and you can't loot,or if your to far away you wont be able to loot

2)Same Shit

3)Same Shit

4)It could be possiblei've seen humans taking bosses and kill them with like 10% they press ok, but some random party member comes out of no where starts wacking it and we both dont get box...need to it to regen it a little bit

PS: i've ks'd a shaula 1 hit before because someone was sliding it it got stuck on wall and when the boss starts walking to the spawn the aggro is gone so he loses his damage

ph3var2

I thought to loot when dead you have to open the box and then press ok and loot in town.
    If you click the item it bugs it and you can never loot it.
    Maybe they changed this lately.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Someone should move this to the knowledge base forum

I think if you're in a party, as long as one party member is "near" and doesn't press OK, then your party will still get the box as long as your party did enough damage.

And I think ph3var is right, to "dead loot" you open the box, then press OK, then loot the item.

If the "OK" box is in the way of looting, change view mode (F9), or zoom in with the mouse wheel and try again

And I think ph3var is right, to "dead loot" you open the box, then press OK, then loot the item.[/b]
    no you dont]
    when you can't loot box it's because your laggy simple as

what I normally do when it doesn't work first time, click on the box again so it reopens, then click on the item and it usually works. it's lag nothing more.

I know that who ever inflicts the most damage to the mob gets the drop in the end but I'm uncertain as to where it ends up in these scenerios:

Player A inflicts more damage than Player B but gets killed by opposing nation...
    - Can I stay dead and get the drop? Can I use rezz scroll and get the drop?

Player A inflicts more damage than Player B but gets XPed by the same mob he is trying to kill...

Player A inflicts more damage than Player B but gets XPed by a mob other than the one he is trying to kill...

Player A is busy attacking the mob/boss and Player B joins in shortly after. Player A dies BUT runs back to the mob/boss
    in haste, being able to give the finishing blows along with Player B.
    - Who gets the drop?[/b]

1) Yes you can loot. Dont need to use respawn scroll unless you're too far and its worth... ( for example you killed javana ... dont use respawn scroll !)
    2) Same
    3) Same
    4) If you go out of a certain range , the damages you did are reseted ... (i think so because happened to me many times). If you're in party and your party-mate stays near thats another story.

-> I attacked first ... Mob's life went to 3/4 , my clanleader started to KS :P he was warrior, I died by opposite nation , my clan leader too, and humans did 2/3 of damage ... but werent in party .

I did most damages , didnt press ok -> i get the drop

Banned

i was killing lycaon once, got killed by an orc lycaon died like a second later, i opened the box and there was a lycaon pendant and a plate pauldron there, i tried to loot the pendant for a while (good few minutes lol >.< i was pissed) then gave up.. nothing hapened.. then i clicked on the pauldron and it got looted :\ .. tried pendant again and still nothing.. gave up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast