Mod help fast! Think my account was comprimised

This is a discussion on Mod help fast! Think my account was comprimised within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry to post this here but this is a large viewed section and i need someone to see this quick ...
Page: 1

Default Mod help fast! Think my account was comprimised

Sorry to post this here but this is a large viewed section and i need someone to see this quick since this guy pm'd someone about a trade. I dont want bigdaddy getting scammed :/

Tried to log on and my pass failed, thought it was just something weird, got my new pass and then looked at my inbox to see this...

Originally Posted by knox09
    iam interested in some of your items
    add me on msn [email protected]

This is from bigdaddy8100
    i added you mine is [email protected]

I never sent him that message, AND that is NOT my msn..... Can a mod pls check the ip on it? :/
    Last edited by knox09; 08-30-2010 at 12:14 AM.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Wanna know something cool? a guys who claimed to be u msned me trying to buy my IN 3/CS/Dual ROL 2 but only via Paypal lol....I should have known it was another jew gypsy cuz i wouldnt do WU and then i ended up deleting him. Heres an SS from like 4 hours ago.

whats that msn Jas?

if you look at the address bar, it says ko46 near the end

ok he hacked my paypal acc... stole like 1000 usd :/

i would love his ip or whoever knows what to do with it so we can actually get him charged for theft or fraud or whatver. He took over 1k so he should go to jail... (my bank acc was connected to my paypal so itll take like 3 days to take the money out of my acc). I can call before that when my bank is open so im not worried ill lose it but still...

msn = easy hacking

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

this forum is a whore house for scammers... really gettin bad. Get ur bank called right away and good luck gettin the 100$ back. I am not sure if the law is really on your side I guess its worth a try. If you can find the bank account or paypal account he transferred the 100$ into you may be able to get his name or at least where he is located

PurEppOwnage

Hackers... damn those people make you respect normal thieves.
    With thieves you atleast have the chance to get them back personally.
    Chances are you will never see him or the money back...
    Maybe some other people can set up a trap to find out where he lives...

Messing with someone's Paypal is really stupid, he goes to jail for sure. Just change Paypal pw and call them for assistant regarding the illegal withdrawal. Paypal should have live customer service. They should be able to track this guy down, either by transfer money to bank account or mailing check to physical address. So stupid, now you get a criminal records; go get him, make him pay for being dumb ass!

NightWing

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    he goes to jail for sure.
    Not gonna happen.
    He will get his money back anyway, bigdady8100 not his items though :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    Messing with someone's Paypal is really stupid, he goes to jail for sure. Just change Paypal pw and call them for assistant regarding the illegal withdrawal. Paypal should have live customer service. They should be able to track this guy down, either by transfer money to bank account or mailing check to physical address. So stupid, now you get a criminal records; go get him, make him pay for being dumb ass!
    Yeah i called paypal and let my bank know. Ill get the 1,100 dollars back but just was annoying. Got NO sleep last night calling them so school today sucked but should all work out soon... Pathetic though :/