selling merchant

This is a discussion on selling merchant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When i try to setup a selling merchant I do not get any items to chose from. Can anyone tell ...
Page: 1

Default selling merchant

When i try to setup a selling merchant I do not get any items to chose from. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
    Last edited by Doodle; 03-09-2015 at 11:09 PM. Reason: wrong section for wrong post

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
    When i try to setup a selling merchant I do not get any items to chose from. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
    You need lvl 35+ or premy, and need active ''AITS'' , go to website of ko, but for active aits, u need 5~10kc, so u need buy 400kc for really active ur merchant

I apologize, I was extremely tired when I posted this. I meant to say the buying merchant. I am trying to set a buying merchant for a some old SSE and a couple LBOL (not old), but every time I attempt there are no items to chose from. I have clicked on the empty slot and did the search but nothing appears.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I think you can't buy olds or something like that via buying merch, I really don't remember too well.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    I think you can't buy olds or something like that via buying merch, I really don't remember too well.
    I was also trying to buy a couple shards +5 for my rogue. I wasn't premium at the time and thought that was the reason I was not able to setup the buying merchant. I will attempt to setup and buying merchant for a non old SSE and see if that makes a difference.

EIDT: You were correct, I couldn't setup for and old SSE but it did allow me to setup a merchant for a regular SSE.